Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its the same person causing hostility all the time in this thread. Thats all that needs to be said. At this point all you can do is ignore them.
Quote:
In my head real GG ended in 5x20, after DB walk away from the MET steps and live happily ever after. I encourage everyone to pick their own ending and leave it at that
Right? Season 6 was atrocious.

I do not accept Blair returning to her abuser. Nope.

no thank you to the NJBC. That name is absolutely ridiculous as they are some of the most judgmental people on the show. haha
Old 01-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am too old to get in shipwars because people can’t accept that dan has fans. Peace out
Old 01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If someone is bothered by a comment on the thread, we would appreciate if you would rather PM myself or Lizzy (lizzybug57), rather than engaging on the thread and move on to a new topic.

I'm only at the beginning of season 3, but I love the Dan character, I find him more relatable in that, he's trying to fit in, because he wasn't raised like the others, around money and what not, and I feel like he's almost forced to change at times to feel like he even belongs.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you.

Dan is amazing, if people don't see that it is their loss.
No character on the show is perfect. They all have flaws. Dan has the least annoying ones imo, everyone else is entitled to their opinions.

I used to love Humphrey breakfast scenes, until Rufus became all about Lily and forgot about his children.

Dan: Dad, will you please tell Jenny that I have guy friends.
Rufus: Of course you do. I’m his..
Jenny: No. Not including you.
Rufus: There’s Cedric.
Jenny: Not including dolls.
Dan: Okay watch and learn
Dan: (on the phone) Nate. Hey man, it’s Humphrey. Dan. Good, good. Hey listen, you wanna hook up for some soccer later? You’re by the park, right? Yeah. Sweet, bro. All right, love it. Bye.
Dan: Apparently we’re going to play soccer together. No big.
Jenny: Is Cedric invited?
Rufus: Jenny.
Dan: Thank-you Dad.
Rufus: You know Cedric would get dirty. And then Dan would have to bathe him.

Last edited by Serein; 01-22-2019 at 03:06 AM
Old 01-22-2019, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein (View Post)
Thank you.

Dan is amazing, if people don't see that it is their loss.
No character on the show is perfect. They all have flaws. Dan has the least annoying ones imo, everyone else is entitled to their opinions.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/20752583...qgk4m1_500.gif

I used to love Humphrey breakfast scenes, until Rufus became all about Lily and forgot about his children.

Dan: Dad, will you please tell Jenny that I have guy friends.
Rufus: Of course you do. I’m his..
Jenny: No. Not including you.
Rufus: There’s Cedric.
Jenny: Not including dolls.
Dan: Okay watch and learn
Dan: (on the phone) Nate. Hey man, it’s Humphrey. Dan. Good, good. Hey listen, you wanna hook up for some soccer later? You’re by the park, right? Yeah. Sweet, bro. All right, love it. Bye.
Dan: Apparently we’re going to play soccer together. No big.
Jenny: Is Cedric invited?
Rufus: Jenny.
Dan: Thank-you Dad.
Rufus: You know Cedric would get dirty. And then Dan would have to bathe him.

https://i2.wp.com/25.media.tumblr.co...41sfo7_250.gifhttps://i0.wp.com/25.media.tumblr.co...41sfo8_250.gif
Dan in season 1. He is so adorable, dorky. I love his relationship with Vanessa, Jenny, Blair and Serena. pretty much anyone. He is always there for them, all of them. and he is kind sweet and caring. My absolute favorite. Serena is a very close second, and I do like Jenny and Blair too. I love Nate/Blair and Nate/Jenny season 1. and Nate/Serena even. I'm rewatching season 1. Team endgame ftw. Serena is so independent, strong, fierce and that she's friends with Blair and always there for her friends. I love CB season 1 too. I like thathe tried to get serena and vanessa to get along, that he fights for her. He does a lot for her and Jenny too. I love Eric and Blair too, that he told blair it was him in the ostroch center. She has such a good heart. Serena and Dan do too. All three have such good hearts, even though they don't always show it. Eric and Serena is another relationship I like. I do like Jenny and Eric too. Season 1 is the best, everyone is at their best. I love that Dan is nice to blair because of Serena. He will do anything for her. and Jenny getting Eric out of the center. Jenny kissing Nate and then they had a talk. love the start of NJ. Season 1 is filled with great relationships and episodes. and great characters. I love when Dan asked Serena out again. that she is there for Blair because she quit eleanor's shoot for her. I will be giving more thoughts as the series progresses.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 01-22-2019 at 04:48 PM Reason: Edit Tags
Old 01-22-2019, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Humphrey's made everything more relatable. You 100% were supposed to connected to them and their family because they were the underdogs in the story. Whether you did like them or not, thats expected from some people, but i believe thats what the writers were going for.

NJ is my ship. But Dan/Blair was a close second for me. I also loved Carter/Serena, Nate/Blair, and Dan/Serena.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pandiexjeyton - Please remember to change IMG tags to URL when quoting images.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Serena because she sees the best in everyone.
But Dan is a very close second as my favorite.

As I rewatch season 1. I love Dan because he is protective of Serena and Jenny. He is sweet and caring and always there for her. He is witty too. an all around good guy.

I do love CB and NB in season 1 too.
Dan is so protective of the girls. Damn. I love him.

neutral on the adult pairings.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I love Serena because she sees the best in everyone.
But Dan is a very close second as my favorite.

As I rewatch season 1. I love Dan because he is protective of Serena and Jenny. He is sweet and caring and always there for her. He is witty too. an all around good guy.

I do love CB and NB in season 1 too.
Dan is so protective of the girls. Damn. I love him.

neutral on the adult pairings.
I agree. I love Dan, and Serena often seemed to sacrifice opportunities for herself so as not to hurt Blair which for me is frustrating because it made Blair come across looking very selfish at times.

I did love Rufus and Lily and then she had Serena arrested and Rufus saw a side of her he didn't 'love'.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

on season 2. I really like nate and vanessa. and chuck and blair. and dan and serena as well, but by far Serena is my favorite. I really like how vanessa and jenny are friends and serena is well friends with everyone. and eric and chuck. I really like that chuck is getting better, at least I think. Jenny and Serena are friends those seasons too.

I love how Serena makes mistakes, and that no one is perfect. She sees the best in eveyone and is pretty much friends with everyone. Also, she is fierce and strong.

Dan taking down Georgina with Blair. love them.

and Vanessa saying I'm not a fan of liars. I love how she trusts Nate.
Old 01-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Gossip Girl Day
Old 01-28-2019, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved them season 1 and 2.

I'm almost done with season 2.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Best seasons imo ^^
Old 01-29-2019, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

almost on season 3. I love Dan. god I love him. I am really starting to like DB.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The 32-year-old told the New York Times: “First of all, any part of me that was resisting the Dan Humphrey comparison has stopped because I’ve come to recognize how much of this is a surreal progression of Dan Humphrey.
https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin...-a4049296.html

Ok
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top