Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the facts are not "your" perceptions, that is true... I am not gonna apologize for bursting your little bubble here time to time, after the **** we got for loving Chuck and CB as a couple, I took it as my infinite responsibility.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
me neither. I also really liked Nate/Blair. I like how they would find their way back somehow and how they had so much history.
I think Nate/Blair lost their spark when Nate's feelings for Serena magically disappear in the second half of S1. The main conflict was gone and for me they became so boring after that. Also I always felt Nate lost focus in the second half of S1 and after they just paired him up with whoever was available at the moment. Still I loved NS in S3.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I only liked DS in S1. I felt their storyline got repetitive after that. But I never hated Serena, DS or Dan.
i hated serena in season 3 but the rest of the time i liked her. i started to dislike blair near the end of the series but i never hated her. always loved dan. always loved jenny. nate was always fine with me, he never bothered me he was just boring most of the time. also found lily/rufus boring too. and chuck i loved in season 1 and then around mid season 3 i started to really dislike him.

i loved nate/blair! i hated them the first time i saw the show and in season 1 because they were not great together but they grew on me. they have really great chemistry. as for nate/serena i absolutely ADORED them in the books and in season 1 but for some reason, in season 3 i started to hate them. I think because nate/jenny became my otp and i loved danserena too so i dont know, they lost their spark. in season 3 they had great build up but then it fell flat. i hated how fast nates feelings came back.

Quote:
Well the facts are not "your" perceptions, that is true... I am not gonna apologize for bursting your little bubble here time to time, after the **** we got for loving Chuck and CB as a couple, I took it as my infinite responsibility.
What? I dont even understand what you are saying. So MY perceptions and opinions are "not facts" yet, YOUR perceptions and opinions are? And what do you mean bursting my bubble? Bursting my bubble about what? Dan and Blair ruining the show? Thats just simply not even true. Dan and Blair had a ton of fans. Yes, there is no disputing that Chuck/Blair were loved by the writers and fans and probably have the biggest fan base but you cannot say that Dan/Blair were hated by most people and ruined the show thats just not true. Dan and Blair had so many fans. Maybe the second or third biggest fan base of the series along with C/B and D/S. What other pairings were as popular?

I dont like C/B and that is my right. Just as you dont like D/B. And you won! you got your happy ending with your couple so why do you constantly feel the need to bring DB and DB fans down? I just dont understand. Let people like what they like. You dont always have to be so rude about it.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-15-2016 at 01:19 PM
Old 01-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ You go out from your bubble time to time and maybe you see the FACTS more, maybe. Go follow their tag on twitter for starters so maybe you can see how much hate they take to this date from people, from newbies too I might add. Continuous flow of ewwwws and barfsss. You just don't want to see I guess. When I speak from my perceptions you'd know that but on this matter I never speak from my perceptions. People actually turned OFF their screens during their scenes. These are facts under record. And I am not trying to be rude, I just can't stand when you guys bring negative tune here. When I talk about my likes you are so eager to bring negativeness and when I respond I am being the rude one, right... It makes so much sense...

I wish they'd have kept Nate&Blair friendship in Season 5 too. I love their friendship and they totally dismissed the history between them for the stupidest SL ever and I hated that. I loved when they had scenes. 6x8 when they teamed up to help Chuckles. Aww

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/arts/...l-time-7954252

I love Gossip Girl because it was not a regular teen show

Last edited by lessismore; 01-15-2016 at 03:53 PM
Old 01-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys... I know we all want this thread to prosper; so, it's really important to not bash each other or argue with each other.

I stand by thinking the best way for this thread to thrive is for everyone in this thread to focus on only things you like in this show. The golden rule "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all" stands true.

Please keep negative comments to yourself if someone else is talking about a couple they like that you dislike. We are all entitled to like the characters and ships that we do; so, please respect that others may feel differently than you do.

is meant to be a fun and open place to discuss our fandoms; so, please don't make anyone else feel bad by attacking them or putting them down.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 01-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lizzy is exactly right about not bashing, and i hope this post isn't edited because I'm trying to have an honest discussion right now.

lessismore i think we've both been rude in the past but I've been making an effort to leave cb out of my posts. but this...

Quote:
Continuous flow of ewwwws and barfsss.
this is the kind of comment I'm talking about? you said you dont want negative comments yet you say stuff like this? if someone said that about cb that wouldn't make you very happy would it?

and i guess we just dont see it the same because imo all ships are hated. all ships have fans and haters. I'm not disagreeing that people hate db, i know that. but that doesnt mean that everyone hates them. it doesnt mean they were the worst part of the show even if thats how you feel. i know a lot of people that dislike cb too. and i can say the same thing about cb that you did about db. i can go into their tag and find negative comments and positive comments.

i literally just tracked the tag "dan_x_blair" and there were only positive posts. some examples:

full gifset here: only fools fall

this beautiful picture:
https://40.media.tumblr.com/b57238fc...1apo1_1280.jpg

also quotes, fics, and text post about them being loved.

the difference is that i dont come in here and only post pictures about db. they have their own thread for that. i try to discuss the show as a whole. and if i posted constantly about dan/blair and penn/leighton i think you would get frustrated too. i literally just asked in the smallville thread that people dont just post gifs of clois. its the same thing. it doesnt matter the show i dont think that only 1 ship should be represented over and over. there are fans of so many different things and not everyone will agree.

Quote:
People actually turned OFF their screens during their scenes. These are facts under record.
how do you have proof of that? how is that a fact?
Old 01-16-2016, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Guys... I know we all want this thread to prosper; so, it's really important to not bash each other or argue with each other.

I stand by thinking the best way for this thread to thrive is for everyone in this thread to focus on only things you like in this show. The golden rule "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all" stands true.

Please keep negative comments to yourself if someone else is talking about a couple they like that you dislike. We are all entitled to like the characters and ships that we do; so, please respect that others may feel differently than you do.

is meant to be a fun and open place to discuss our fandoms; so, please don't make anyone else feel bad by attacking them or putting them down.
Thank you.

Guys, I thought I made it clear to you last time about all of the negativeness in here. It can't carry on like this.
There are other posters in here that don't want to read that, they just want to chat about the show and not read the bickering.
I stand by what Lizzy said and that is the golden rule.

I'm sure that you all care about this show and this is your home to chat about it and share. So, don't make it hard on yourselves.
As always, me and Lizzy are here for you about anything you may need. So, please PM us, instead of starting something on here what possibly makes others feel uncomfortable.

Don't pick faults at what they say, okay? There is absolutely no need for it and if that's how it's going to stay then the thread will need to be closed.

Alexa, yes it's honest but we don't want/need that negativeness. You need to keep it to yourself.

Thank you

Last edited by BlackSapphire; 01-16-2016 at 01:41 AM
Old 01-16-2016, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I only liked DS in S1. I felt their storyline got repetitive after that. But I never hated Serena, DS or Dan.
Other than hoping nj would happen, ds kept me watching. As much as I love s1 ds, I adored the push and pull. I thought they had great chemistry but wre wasted in terrible writers.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Lizzy for the reminder. I will try to ignore. However there are certain things that I cannot stand that is when I speak up.

I WROTE a full respond to you Alexa but I am DELETING it. Because obviously there is no way... Just a reminder tho, twitter tags are conjugated with "and" , "&" mostly. Technically it allows you to see a bigger proper cloud. And I still see hate under the tag you tracked. I was talking about amounts, another reminder. For your second question it was open with rating measurement system.

And I am done.

Last edited by lessismore; 01-16-2016 at 05:18 AM
Old 01-16-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Other than hoping nj would happen, ds kept me watching. As much as I love s1 ds, I adored the push and pull. I thought they had great chemistry but wre wasted in terrible writers.
me too Shu. I am still watching DS. They are the reason I love the season. Dan is so fabulous, I will always love him. Also NB and NV.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I really liked NB Part 2 and 3. Leighton and Chace had a really sweet chemistry imo. But, my fav nate ship is still NJ. I'm sad they never went anywhere substantial with them.
Old 01-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Thank you Lizzy for the reminder. I will try to ignore. However there are certain things that I cannot stand that is when I speak up.

I WROTE a full respond to you Alexa but I am DELETING it. Because obviously there is no way... Just a reminder tho, twitter tags are conjugated with "and" , "&" mostly. Technically it allows you to see a bigger proper cloud. And I still see hate under the tag you tracked. I was talking about amounts, another reminder. For your second question it was open with rating measurement system.

And I am done.

You dislike/hate then please kindly keep it to yourself from now on, please
From now on, if there are certain things that you can't stand then you don't post them publicly, you either come to me or Lizzy

Thank you.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think its possible to rate people turning off their tvs.

it doesnt matter whether its &, x, +, or and, they are all the same and in any tag you will find hate and love. i dont really see your point?

im not being negative at all, I'm simply stating that just because you dont like something you cant just make stuff up and claim it as fact.

Quote:
my fav nate ship is still NJ. I'm sad they never went anywhere substantial with them.
yes, same. i felt chace had good chemistry with everyone of the cast but i loved the nate/jenny thing so much. in season 1 they were so sweet. and then it finally picked up in season 2, its a shame it never went anywhere.
Old 01-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We Can Never Forget The Beauty Of Chuck Bass From 'Gossip Girl' (Photos)
Oh yes

Last edited by lessismore; 01-17-2016 at 11:36 AM
Old 01-17-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa/CK, please refrain from having these conversations on this thread. Attacking eachother/arguing is not the purpose of this thread and results in a negative and uncomfortable environment for all posters.

I know you both want to move on and not get in arguments with one another; so, please, just keep any negative comments to yourselves.

Arguing is not tolerated.

Big lights will inspire you
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top