Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

NO! I did NOT like S5 even though I can't remember the details right now. I know I didn't like Charlie and all that. Or the older woman Nate gets involved with..Diana? And so much more, I'm sure. S5 really disappointed me.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
S1 Jenny was a really great point of view to watch.
Yes she was
Old 08-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

TFTNT.

Donna
Old 08-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

The second half S4, all of 5 are the worst and used to think S3 was the pits. What Serena did to Dan in S4 was pretty damn awful. She didn't just happen to date his roommate. She forced the guy that she essentially dumped him for (who by the way just got out of prison) to live with him and she didn't ask him and when he called her out on it, was pretty much a straight up B! Serena is awesome and I love her, but her S4 treatment of dan was the pits. First with pretending Nate was an issue cause she enjoyed the attention then Ben. But, that did not justify the Blair thing. I wouldn't have minded Dan moving on with some guest star and pushing Serena away in S5, but this show just had to put everyone with everyone.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
NO! I did NOT like S5 even though I can't remember the details right now. I know I didn't like Charlie and all that. Or the older woman Nate gets involved with..Diana? And so much more, I'm sure. S5 really disappointed me.
Ah ok Me neither, I hate S5! Well there are scenes and epis that I love, especially Chuck, but overall its yuck...

My faves are Chuck and Blair scenes ofc but this time not all of them Chuck, Serena and Natie in LA are so gorgeous Blair telling to Chuck how she wanted the baby to be his and then Chuck crying scene and Monkey comforting him aww... Also Chuck's apology scene is one of my fave of faves of all time. 5x10 is one of the epis I truly enjoyed in s5 and 5x22-5x24 are nice too especially 5x22 I love NJBC scene in 5x22 and Dorota massage scene Ahh one of the scenes I love is Serena saying " you were the love of my life and I just thought I was yours too" it is so heartbreaking imo, I love it and how Dan said "we are Dan and Serena you can tell me everything" and how Chuck said to Blair " its just us here you and me, there is no secret between us nor should there be. Whatever it is you can tell me Blair" gorgeous gorgeous also how NS friendship built up aww. Also they should have kept Chuck and Dan dynamic, it was so fun... "I told you to get some ass, not be one of them" So cute.... Imo S started very well in the season and she was the sound of reason all along but they made her lose her ***** again, like she did not suffer enough Also I love her in LA and its Natie's place too imo, would love to see more of them there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
The second half S4, all of 5 are the worst and used to think S3 was the pits. What Serena did to Dan in S4 was pretty damn awful. She didn't just happen to date his roommate. She forced the guy that she essentially dumped him for (who by the way just got out of prison) to live with him and she didn't ask him and when he called her out on it, was pretty much a straight up B! Serena is awesome and I love her, but her S4 treatment of dan was the pits. First with pretending Nate was an issue cause she enjoyed the attention then Ben. But, that did not justify the Blair thing. I wouldn't have minded Dan moving on with some guest star and pushing Serena away in S5, but this show just had to put everyone with everyone.
Have to agree with you especially the last part. I hate it so much.

I am so happy they kept CS as siblings, it makes them so special imo and I love how they bonded as siblings, I love them thats why I am also mad there was no CS in S6

Last edited by lessismore; 08-06-2014 at 06:26 AM
Old 08-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Old 08-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

lessismore I will get back to you on S5 thoughts as I rewatch. I barely remember most of the scenes you just pointed out. I am excited and really not excited at all to watch CB during Blair's pregnancy again...

There was no CS whatsoever in S6? That's super lame. I love them so much as friends/siblings, and I will forever be grateful they were never romantic.

I'm on episode 420... Dan really likes B, and it's really weird...
Old 08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the new thread,

Old 08-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
lessismore I will get back to you on S5 thoughts as I rewatch. I barely remember most of the scenes you just pointed out. I am excited and really not excited at all to watch CB during Blair's pregnancy again...

There was no CS whatsoever in S6? That's super lame. I love them so much as friends/siblings, and I will forever be grateful they were never romantic.

team endgame or team trifecta guys?
Old 08-07-2014, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt J

Quote:
Exactly. They all have major flaws. I've been hearing "Dan is a judgmental ass" for years, and it sucks for him to get that one label and that's it. There is a lot more to him.
I only discovered that he's apparently a judgemental ass from the Internetz
while I was watching by myself I thought (& still think) he's the best character of GG
Old 08-07-2014, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Ok

I will never rewatch s5 again except those epis and scenes I mentioned. Cant stand Claire especially. I will never forgive GGW for that dairsaster of a season and wasting so many potentials #smh

Yeah CS had so few scenes together in S6, I wanted to see more but ofc with 10 epis and with the things they wanted to do, everything was so fast paced imo.

4x20 was scarier on script for me as how I imagined I am happy it didnt turn out like that. And its so heartbreaking imo. My poor babies Beauty and the Beast

Well I never believed D actually liked B, let alone loved her according to what they showed. He is such a delusional who thinks he discovered the hidden B there whom we already knew blah. What I enjoyed was the stabber fight scene thats all. And then we see D not giving a damn f when B is missing but Chuck turning crazy worried, so yeah I pass all that jibberish delusion. New muse alert.

Last edited by lessismore; 08-07-2014 at 05:33 AM
Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

This thread makes me feel so nostalgic

This show was everything during its first two seasons. It was so much fun and so good. I remember buying a lot of headbands because I wanted to look like Blair

I never watched S4 - S6. I watched the first episodes of S4 and I realized the show was never going to fix itself so I quit it and only watched the finale.

It sucks that such a fun show was ruined beyond repair in S3 - S4. Especially because when it came out it was so different from other tv shows and the cast was decent and above what you usually get in a teen show. Also I hated how much they ruined every single ship (especially my favorite CB ).

It's funny that Dan gets labeled as "the worst" when all the characters were ruined and turned into one dimensional during the last seasons. Before watching the last episode I saw some recaps and I could barely recognize most of them.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)

This show was everything during its first two seasons. It was so much fun and so good. I remember buying a lot of headbands because I wanted to look like Blair

I never watched S4 - S6. I watched the first episodes of S4 and I realized the show was never going to fix itself so I quit it and only watched the finale.

It sucks that such a fun show was ruined beyond repair in S3 - S4. Especially because when it came out it was so different from other tv shows and the cast was decent and above what you usually get in a teen show. Also I hated how much they ruined every single ship (especially my favorite CB ).

It's funny that Dan gets labeled as "the worst" when all the characters were ruined and turned into one dimensional during the last seasons. Before watching the last episode I saw some recaps and I could barely recognize most of them.
the more people hate on him the more i love him. I love DS , but I just treat GG like Dallas or some daytime soap.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by science girlfriend (View Post)
tftnt J

I only discovered that he's apparently a judgemental ass from the Internetz
while I was watching by myself I thought (& still think) he's the best character of GG
dan is a judgemental ass?! that's the dan haters.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
team endgame or team trifecta guys?
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I will never rewatch s5 again except those epis and scenes I mentioned. Cant stand Claire especially. I will never forgive GGW for that dairsaster of a season and wasting so many potentials #smh

Yeah CS had so few scenes together in S6, I wanted to see more but ofc with 10 epis and with the things they wanted to do, everything was so fast paced imo.

4x20 was scarier on script for me as how I imagined I am happy it didnt turn out like that. And its so heartbreaking imo. My poor babies Beauty and the Beast

Well I never believed D actually liked B, let alone loved her according to what they showed. He is such a delusional who thinks he discovered the hidden B there whom we already knew blah. What I enjoyed was the stabber fight scene thats all. And then we see D not giving a damn f when B is missing but Chuck turning crazy worried, so yeah I pass all that jibberish delusion. New muse alert.
Well I finished S4. The end of 420 was heartbreaking, but 422 was worse. I loved it and hated it at the same time. So sad watching Chuck say bye to Blair.

it was weird that Dan didn't give a crap that Blair was missing. He was in the middle of his own crisis, but he is supposed to care about Blair, not Charlie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)

It is tough to watch sometimes! As I rewatch, S4 wasn't as bad as I remembered, but still pretty bad in some ways for sure.

And speaking to this, I forgot that Vanessa came back so much during S4... What a horrible thing they did to her character that season. She is most definitely unrecognizable!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top