Old 10-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

He gets cuter by the day.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

He really does
Old 10-15-2019, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Would Leighton Meester Do a Guest Spot on "Gossip Girl" Reboot?

^^ Taran is more interested
Old 10-15-2019, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so can someone explain how is dair not a good couple?
Old 10-15-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwood4Bamon (View Post)
so can someone explain how is dair not a good couple?
Gossip Girl bass lot of couples. Not everyone enjoyed each one. I hated how he was treated in that relationship. 521 still makes me mad.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Awee, did you guys see this? I wonder who the mom would be.
A part of me wishes it's Serena. Am I hopeless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
ididntinvitehim (sorry have you told your name? I don't recall), have you liked Serena with Colin too?
Not taking Steven into consideration, I'm quite indifferent towards the guys she was with for like 4 or 5 episodes. I remember Ben, but not so well Colin. Probably because Lily was less involved this time. I know you didn't ask me about him, but I have to say that imo it wasn't a good idea to have Ben dating Serena shortly after he got out of jail. I didn't mind their relationship, but I considered it so out of place and only implemented to cause more drama. Despite this, the only relationship (Someone/Serena) I hated with passion was Tripp/Serena.
Old 10-15-2019, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my, Nate on that bed
Old 10-15-2019, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

I would love to join him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ididntinvitehim (View Post)
Not at all. I have my own beliefs on what happened to my couple after a few years into the series finale. And hey, there's always fanfiction. I don't know if you checked out YouTube but there's some fantastic Nate/Serena fanvideos. While I didn't ship them when the show aired, after watching these videos, I've gotten a soft spot for them.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:19 AM
Total Fan

The same thing happened to me. I didn't pay as much attention to them as I did with other couples, but, by the time I saw an edit with them, I fell in love.
I agree with you, fanfictions are the best alternative, especially for the ships ruined by the writers.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Not taking Steven into consideration, I'm quite indifferent towards the guys she was with for like 4 or 5 episodes. I remember Ben, but not so well Colin. Probably because Lily was less involved this time. I know you didn't ask me about him, but I have to say that imo it wasn't a good idea to have Ben dating Serena shortly after he got out of jail. I didn't mind their relationship, but I considered it so out of place and only implemented to cause more drama. Despite this, the only relationship (Someone/Serena) I hated with passion was Tripp/Serena.
Firstly, probably and unfortunately yes But in our headcanon WHO ELSE?

Secondly, well Colin was the professor at Columbia and Juliet&Ben's cousin, remember? I did not like her with Tripp too, nor with Ben tbh. Still I do not find Dan right about his anger towards her but whatevers... Both very baaadddd decisions too :/ I liked her with Colin, but probably it's related to Sam Page Annddd I also did like her with Steve, IDK why but I did Tho I did not like Sage, nor Sage and Nate...

Like Shu said there were too many couples, which I believe some of them cannot even be considered as couples given the nature of their relationship but whatever
Old 10-15-2019, 09:38 AM
Total Fan

Nate makes a good ship with almost everyone if the truth is to be told. I don't dislike Sage, especially in the last episodes. I wouldn't have minded if he ended up with her or Jenny. Sage's got her annoying moments, but we have to take into account that she's a teen raised by a single father. I don't think her hate towards Serena was something personal, but more an outcome of her fear of being replaced by her father with a more important person in his life.
Well, the good side of having many couple is that we can cherry-pick what we like.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I didn’t really pay an attention to Colin and Stephen. If anything I felt bad for the men. We all have our head canon. In my head, carter and Vanessa are married living in Soho.
I just think what she did with Ben was horrible. Date him whatever but don’t move the man into your exes who you know still loves you and then start acting all self-righteous about it. Just like he had no business dating Blair without any regard to Serena’s feelings. I love DS to death, but they were a mess without each other.

ETA: Saw this and it made me giggle

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EG78De3X...jpg&name=large

Last edited by ds44; 10-15-2019 at 10:56 AM
Old 10-15-2019, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

^
Old 10-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I didn’t really pay an attention to Colin and Stephen. If anything I felt bad for the men. We all have our head canon. In my head, carter and Vanessa are married living in Soho.
I just think what she did with Ben was horrible. Date him whatever but don’t move the man into your exes who you know still loves you and then start acting all self-righteous about it. Just like he had no business dating Blair without any regard to Serena’s feelings. I love DS to death, but they were a mess without each other.

ETA: Saw this and it made me giggle

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EG78De3X...jpg&name=large
Now that's a couple I've never thought of! Would have been a shocker if we'd see them together at the finale, how did they miss that?

You said you shipped DS only with each other right? But is there any couple you have enjoyed for Serena or Dan? For instance, DV?

Also I see your point about Dan's anger, also agree, I just don't agree about it being that much justified

Nice to see Penn with his wife, that's funny

Quote:
Nate makes a good ship with almost everyone if the truth is to be told. I don't dislike Sage, especially in the last episodes. I wouldn't have minded if he ended up with her or Jenny. Sage's got her annoying moments, but we have to take into account that she's a teen raised by a single father. I don't think her hate towards Serena was something personal, but more an outcome of her fear of being replaced by her father with a more important person in his life.
Well, the good side of having many couple is that we can cherry-pick what we like.
Sure she was nice at the end and I get your point about her SL, I agree, yet I did not enjoy much and my eyes looked for Jenny tbh. And I kinda like Nate ending up alone (for that moment) and also not. Him becoming his own man makes me happy, I might be one of the few that enjoyed and didn't get bored with his family SL I love him Also I think it was important that he was shown as single for his SL, and + for NS side too imo hihi

That's also true and also very funny GG was such a clusterfluck Tho shipping is different for me I only hard shipped CB and also I can add NS but it's not as hard as CB. Would be very happy with my NJBC endgame tho But I also liked to watched many other. Especially with Serena. As I said before she is really sunshine imo (as well as Blake in RL), she makes the men shine even when they are not shiny usually not my fault

S3 is a heaven for my couples and also hell later but whatever for a long time it was heaven. I got a beauutiful relationship with my CB then enjoyed CS, DV, NS and Ruflyyyy

Last edited by lessismore; 10-15-2019 at 11:19 AM
Old 10-15-2019, 11:25 AM
Total Fan

You make me happy everytime you mention Rufus/Lily!