Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Also, Lea told him exactly why she wasn't compatible with Shaun, its not her fault, it just is. True, Shaun needs to learn emotional regulation at this point. He's lucky he isn't going to be disciplined for some of the outburst he's had while on the job by now!

As for Freddie Highmore's acting during the emotional outburst at Lea, I totally saw "Norman Bates" again from when he was on "Bates Motel", the scary, threatening part! He is a really good actor!
Ohhh I so had Norman Bates vibes too!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Claire reveals shes in love with her boss, shocking! Not. lol. That was so obvious. But hey, lets do it so the quicker its over lol.

His outburst was a lot but it was good for him to release his anger. She didn't deserve it but everything he said was sort of true.... Not really sure how they can be friends though.

I enjoyed the Shaun/Claire moments a lot.

Morgan wanting to quit surgery was sad.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

The only issue I have with Clair revealing she's in love with Melendez is the hint that he's to die in th earthquake... I'm not like shipping them, but if they did hook up, I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

If thats the case then good, i dont like him. lol
Old 03-16-2020, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I hope it's not Melendez
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I hope it's not Melendez
I really hope it's not. If it has to be a main, I hope it's Morgan, sorry.

Unless it's misdirection and it's Glassman's wife...
Old 03-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Not one of the main favorite characters at least
Old 03-21-2020, 03:08 PM
Graphics Team

I'm hoping it's not Dr. Lim.
Who's the main favorites on the show?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't care if it were Melendez or Lim, they both bore me.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler alert!!!!

Just looked at an extended promo for tomorrow's episode. Besides Melendez and Glassman as two possibilities to die, they added a third possibility.... Lea! I hope Lea isn't going to die. If so, next season will be full of Shaun being very depressed and regretting his brutal attack on Lea. I hope that's not how they're going to leave it between Shaun and Lea. I read in the Korean version of the show that they ended up together so I hope this is the case and Lea lives. Maybe this is where Shaun finds out Lea was in the collapse and he gets worried and regrets his outburst on Lea and he desperately goes looking for her. I would think he'd be scared to go in but when it comes to the woman he loves, he'll do anything for her!

Last edited by Bunny_Witty; 03-22-2020 at 08:34 PM
Bunny_Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I think it will be Lea, and it's not a spoiler, the trailer is out and all over.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettie Mae Page (View Post)
I think it will be Lea, and it's not a spoiler, the trailer is out and all over.
I saw the extended trailer too. Glassman looks fine after the earthquake except for some dirt on him though there's word of an aftershock so who knows if that already happened. I think Glassman's fine.

Bad news... I was wrong in another post. Nicholas' daughter is 3 years old so not really a baby anymore. So he might not be leaving to spend more time with family though he might leave for that reason or another reason. I saw him in the promo injured with a phone in his hand like he was trying to call for help. It's possible help has arrived in time and he'll be fine.

That leaves Lea. Though many say she may have served her purpose on the show, I just can't imagine the show leaving the way things are now with her and Shaun and then Lea dying like that. I think Lea and Shaun could've had some time away from each other for a bit to take a break and calm down after his outburst by her car before realizing they could end up together. I just hope this doesn't happen because a lot of people are bashing Lea, saying she's an awful person and other than comforting Shaun, she hasn't had much of a chance to prove otherwise and I don't think she's awful like bashers say. So I hate to see the show make her out to be an awful character then kill her off without displaying some kind of kindness from her or love between her and Shaun at the end. It's a terrible way to go and I think many fans will be furious if she leaves the show that way. Besides, I saw some places that in the Korean version, Shaun does end up with Lea, though I also read somewhere else that he ends up with Claire so I don't know.

Although, it's a great way to set next season as far as Shaun goes... deeply depressed for the whole season, his behavior changing at work for the worst and his dwindling relationships with his uncle and colleagues as he takes his depression out on others, even the patients, resulting in his job being in jeopardy. That's pretty much all about him and that's what the show is about. The show is mainly about Shaun the "Good Doctor," an autistic doctor who has it together (maybe not emotionally) then loses it and his autism doesn't help.

Personally, I hope it's not Lea because I started loving Paige Spara since Lea went with Shaun to Wyoming but unless the show is willing to let Lea and Shaun work things out at the end, I think that could happen. It's a terrible way to finish the storyline of Shaun and Lea and will most likely anger lots of fans, maybe lose viewership, possibly making Season 4 the final season without a renewal (other than things going with Shaun, the show seems to be going downhill) but that's what I think.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, seriously? No new posts since last night's episode? Last night was really something!

SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't know if anyone saw last night but.... wow!

The good news is even though it's a two part episode, we still haven't seen who dies so for now, everyone is alive, even Lea!

Shaun shared a beautiful moment with a patient, telling her what Lea means to him... and Lea heard everything! She makes him "more." Seems like Lea feels like her life needs "more" and I think Shaun can help her feel completely fulfilled! In the trailer for next week, it looks like she may be devastated if anything happened to Shaun and he's in real danger next week! This could set the tone for next season between Shaun and Lea, that is, if Shaun lives but Lea appears to be out of the woods.

I thought everyone was out of the woods from death when Lea was finally rescued (geez could they stretch the suspense any longer?) and it looked that way till Melendez collapsed at the end. But next week's trailer showed him opening his eyes. Out of the woods or not? I don't know but he's clearly in the hospital. If Melendez doesn't die, I don't know who will. Glassman got out without serious injuries. Fans say maybe a patient dies. Doesn't seem like a big thing to me. None of the current patients have been for a while so we wait longer now.

Last edited by Bunny_Witty; 03-24-2020 at 07:51 AM
Old 03-24-2020, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

you need to spoilers in tags...

you do this [x]SPOILER HERE[/x]

except instead of putting an x You will put the letters 'sp'.

Spoiler:

I would love if Melendez or Lea died personally.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Not me, but I think it will be one of them
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top