Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2020, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm starting to wonder if they're getting ready to get rid of Lea's character, meaning Paige Spara might be leaving? Lately, we've seen her for one scene only and one episode, she wasn't on it at all and it looks like Shaun and Carly are gonna stay together. I keep thinking last episode that they were going to break up in the cafeteria then again in the locker room. I'm getting tired of the show playing games with our emotions. Like are they gonna even break up at all and just doing this for drama or are they ok and staying together? Sorry, I still don't like Carly. She was real whiny and overly jealous. If she really loves Shaun and knows Shaun still cares about Lea and is always going to feel insecure, she needs to let him go and start working on her personal issues.
Bunny_Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont like Carly either and I am tired of her whining and jealousy. I hope they break up by the end of the season. I dont see it lasting.

I dont think Lea is going to be leaving, they always seem to have some characters on the sidelines at times.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I LOVED last night's episode and if you saw it too and knew how I felt about Carly and Shaun, you'd know why! Finally!

I can't wait til next week after watching the promo. I'm just wondering how Lea will respond. Shaun may have loved Carly but she wasn't right for him. He just doesn't know it yet. Come on, I know he doesn't really love Carly like he does Lea and you know what I mean when you see Shaun's face at the karaoke bar. He wouldn't be that happy if he was doing that with Carly. I don't know if Lea feels the same way and if she was lying to Carly in the elevator but I know for sure that Shaun would rather be with Lea though he doesn't understand that. I don't think he understands fully what love is. Seems to me all he wanted was to be with a woman and have sex, nothing else. That's why he kept being late for work, always having morning sex before work. Can't wait for next week!

Last edited by Bunny_Witty; 02-18-2020 at 09:32 AM
Old 02-18-2020, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

It was a good episode.

Edited:

Shaun and karaoke was so funny.

A Discovery of Witches

Last edited by B ē tt ⓨ; 02-18-2020 at 02:40 PM
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad Sean and Carly broke up! That was like pulling teeth. I am not sold on Lea/Sean though lol. I kinda hope she rejects him again.

Melendez was being a dick this episode but it was sweet that he came around in the end and agreed to have dinner with claire. Dont buy that its not romantic though .
Old 02-21-2020, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
So glad Sean and Carly broke up! That was like pulling teeth. I am not sold on Lea/Sean though lol. I kinda hope she rejects him again.

Melendez was being a dick this episode but it was sweet that he came around in the end and agreed to have dinner with claire. Dont buy that its not romantic though .
Well, I wasn't crazy about Lea in the beginning either but the Wyoming episode changed my mind. I do gotta ask, why did Shaun ask Lea to go with him instead of Carly? Is Carly right? Was Shaun lying this past week when he told her didn't have feelings for Lea or maybe Shaun doesn't realize it?
Old 02-23-2020, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Still don't think Lea feels romantic about Shaun I think Melendez cares about Claire
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I don't think Lea is right for Shaun at all as a romantic relationship, she's too flakey, he's too routine.

He doesn't need a romantic relationship anyway until he can handle friendships more long term in my opinion (as one who is high functioning autistic too.)

~Lewis Carroll, "Alice in Wonderland"
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

So the season finale teaser shows an earthquake with the tag that not everyone makes it.

Any news on who's leaving the show?

Suspicion is falling on Hill Harper.

A Discovery of Witches
Old 03-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettie Mae Page (View Post)
So the season finale teaser shows an earthquake with the tag that not everyone makes it.

Any news on who's leaving the show?

Suspicion is falling on Hill Harper.
Well I've been looking at news about next week's show and looking for spoilers. Looks like a couple of places suggest it's Melendez who dies. If the show really wants to go for a lot of drama and maybe push Claire over the edge after losing her mom, the conflict between Dash and Melendez then her suppressed feelings for her boss, it's Melendez. Now the man she loves dies. How much more can she take? I sorta don't see them lasting too long a way for some reason so this may be the reason to kill him off.

Plus, I read that Nicholas' wife just had a baby since season 3 started so maybe he decided to leave to spend more time with his family.

It all seems to fit.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ Good theory, and some are saying it's misdirection too.

I would rather see Morgan go, especially with her rheumatoid arthritis, she can't be cured, so really?

We'll see I guess, but some fans have made theories for almost all of them!

A Discovery of Witches
Old 03-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Omg last night was so heartbreaking between Shaun and Lea! And wow Shaun! We've seen him go through a lot of emotions, meltdowns and how he treats people but not like last night. He loved being a doctor and to hear him tell Melendez, "I don't care about the case or the patients".... just wow! I can't believe his astonishing attitude last night. He only cared about himself and no one else.

Now how he treated Lea is another thing. So not like Shaun at all. Worst than how his father treated him before he died. Omg the way he held the bat in front of her, I thought he was threatening to hit her for a second! Berating her and verbally abusing her? If he felt that way about her, then why did he want her as a girlfriend? But then he was so angry I bet he didn't mean those awful words but it was terrible to watch him act that way and see Lea cry, listening to him.

Just made me like Shaun less and I can't believe his autism would make him be like that. I know autism can cause outbursts and I hope Lea understands that but he's a grown man. Should've learned to control himself better than that. I just realized Shaun has never learned to control his emotions and he acts like a spoiled child when he doesn't have things his way. He still has to learn he can't always have it his way and he needs to improve his social skills if he's going to be in a relationship. I think another poster is right. He shouldn't be with anyone right now while he works on himself. He was just lucky with Carly when she was so patient with him. It was so sad to see Lea hurt like that. I know she didn't mean to hurt him and wanted to be friends but after that incident, I'm sure she's going to stop being his friend and avoid him. Shaun completely blew it and needs to work on himself and I hope Lea comes crying on Glassman's shoulder so he can give his nephew a good talking to!

Poor Lea. No matter her faults like Shaun pointed out, she didn't deserve that. She was always a good friend, listening to him, helping him and she went to Wyoming with him for support. He could've appreciated her as a friend instead of demanding that she be his girlfriend without respecting her feelings.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Also, Lea told him exactly why she wasn't compatible with Shaun, its not her fault, it just is. True, Shaun needs to learn emotional regulation at this point. He's lucky he isn't going to be disciplined for some of the outburst he's had while on the job by now!

As for Freddie Highmore's acting during the emotional outburst at Lea, I totally saw "Norman Bates" again from when he was on "Bates Motel", the scary, threatening part! He is a really good actor!

~Lewis Carroll, "Alice in Wonderland"
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen the newest episode but I did finally watch the 2 before.

Glad that Shaun and Carly are over. Its obvious he didnt care all that much about her.

Seeing Lea reject him yet again was annoying though, like why are they dragging this SL when its not going anywhere? I dont fault Lea for what she said, she is right, that her and Shaun wouldnt work together.

Melendez and Claire are meh. I just dont ship it. I would prefer if they just stayed friends.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top