Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2017, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Only 3 episodes are released by now and the focus has been on Shaun which I think is a good thing. We will get some storylines about the other two main characthers later, I don't see that as a problem.

Right now I am enjoying in meeting Shaun's charachter. Honestly, I don't like Melendez. So, I don't care that much about knowing more about him. Even though it sounds interesting that in Korean version he had a brother who was suffering from a mental illness.

I didn't know the show is based on a Korean version? Have they followed the Korean version completely in this 3 episodes that've seen?
R&B Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I'm actually beginning to like Melendez and sympathized with him over the Chuck not getting the liver issue.

The show JUST started and we haven't begun to learn much about the characters yet so boring and one dimensional is something I think they are not. People need to be patient.

I love the slow bonding between Claire and Shaun also the fact that when they got in the helicopter she was complaining about scut work and other crap and Shaun just wanted to watch the propellers move. I kinda hope they share more together later on
I hope so too.

HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I def. think shaun and claire will get more, they've been interacting since the beginning.

shaun getting the focus is expected but its bad writing to not give the other main characters and back story because it = people not caring about them. 3 episodes in, fine. but if we get like 10 in and still dont know anything about them i will have a problem.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Well obviously the other characters will get a back story and if they don't well that's pretty stupid but I'm mostly watching for Shaun, Claire and the medical cases anyways.

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:38 AM
Loyal Fan

What an amazing show. I know we have only really got to know shaun . But i would love to se the back stories to the rest of the cast and find out what's made them the way they are.

Keep Smiling
Candygirlxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:09 AM
New Fan

01x04

I liked the scene Shaun shared with his neighbour. The neighbour is so nice.

I also liked Dr. Marcus Andrews saying that he sees how good Claire and Shaun are and that they can always talk to him if they want to.

It's funny how the president of the hospital said to Shaun that he's smart and he should not take everything so literal. I mean Shaun has Asperger's syndrome. He can't help himself. The president should know that and not expect that from Shaun. I mean he does know, so why did he said that?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another episode in. Still dont know much about anyone but at least we got to know a tiny bit more about Claire and that she worked at some shelters.

I actually found the Melendez case more interesting this time around than Shauns.

Glad to see Shaun/Claire still interacting. I feel like those two might hook up down the line.

The show is good but its not really getting better for me, its kind of staying the same.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:49 PM
New Fan

I honestly wouldn't want Shaun to hook up with Claire or his neighbour. I think it's more of a chance they hook him up with his neighbour. Claire and Jared are doing well. Even though she says it's just sex, I can see it turning into a relationship in the future.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

I really loved the new episode!

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

claire and jared are boring af!
Old 10-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Glad to see Shaun/Claire still interacting. I feel like those two might hook up down the line.
I'm all for slow burn relationships building up, so i wouldn't mind

Old 10-20-2017, 06:52 PM
New Fan

To me Shaun and Claire are great as friends, but as a couple they wouldn't match at all.

I never said Jared and Claire are interesting, but Claire started opening up to Jared and that's why I said they are doing well. It's not like I like Jared. To me Claire is too pretty for all of them.

Jared will probably have a meltdown, if Claire ends up with Shaun. That's for sure.

Last edited by R&B Queen; 10-20-2017 at 06:58 PM
Old 10-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone who would be suitable for Shaun, would be someone who is patient, understands him and how he works as a person and his routine in him, someone he also feels comfortable with, and allows himself to and open... i mean considering how he is. So in this situation i think its not about just matching but alot more.

I think Claire has shown that but as of right now, its professional and colleague friendship and i wouldnt mind if they are become more (but it needs alot of build up considering what the situation is with Shaun)

Old 10-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

jared is just blah. dont care about him one bit and i see no chemistry with claire.

claire seems great for shaun and seems to understand him the most of anyone right now so i can def. see it happening. Woudlnt want it soon though I want it to build.

i guess i was used to antonia on misfits and she dated simon who was strange/socially awkward and so i can see her with someone like that easily.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:08 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

THE TALK, CBS
Mo 10/23: Freddie Highmore,
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread