Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I kinda see it as Shaun getting the experiences he never had, but yeah i also missed Shaun being at the hospital in that episode

Old 01-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Freddie Highmore on Ellen for the First Time in 13 Years

On remembering the last time he was on the show: "It was the first time, I guess, I'd done one of these things on my own. And I had been left to my own devices and [chuckles] for some reason... you know, they just let me a little loose."

On the 'hidden talent' he shared at 12 (playing two recorders using his nostrils): "I've, uh. I've grown out of it. It stopped being a party trick by the time I was 16, 17. It wasn't really the way to go."

Ellen mentions the languages he speaks (Arabic, Spanish, and French) and asks him to say something in Arabic. Also comments that he is very good at accents.

Freddie adds that, based on a statistic he received (color-coded in shades of blue), hardly anyone watches 'The Good Doctor' in Kansas — which is shown to be a very pale blue on the map of the USA. Ellen comments on affecting Kansas: "I would love to have that power. So, please, watch the show and let's see you get bluer."
Old 01-21-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh the last episode killed me, how sad. I felt so horrible for the mother having to make that decision between her daughters. But it was the right decision.

I LOVE the theme song on this show, I need it to be a real song lol.

I'm glad Lea is gone, I am just not a fan of hers...

Shaun is so great, I love Freddie’s humor in the role.

Claire and Shaun! I love how she speaks to him.

In general the episode was a little slow for me, I just think it could have moved a tiny bit faster.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler new on Claire

— Anything “good” on my new favorite The Good Doctor? — Em
source: TV Line
https://shairegifs.tumblr.com/post/1...ut-pretty-darn

Old 01-23-2018, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUFxANemUCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdgvAH0H0B4

Old 01-25-2018, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

"So you think I can change and you can't?"

I loved that quote!

Good episode, I liked Shaun's new roommate already. Ive seen him on other shows and i like the actor. I hope they have a friendship.

Glassman and Shaun are so sweet, when Shaun was asking him to be his friend, awwww. . Poor Shaun. I realize what Glassman is trying to do, but I think he can still be a friend in some capacity. But I still think he is sick or something.

Still loving Claire and Shaun! I also loved Claire's storyline and how she is trying to stand up for what is right regarding her sexual assault.

Melendez actually listened to Murphy and told the other doctor he was right. Wow, I'm shocked he actually listened to what he said.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:04 AM
Supreme Fan

You mean his neighbour I suppose? He doesn't have a roommate.

Good episode. Not a fan of Glassman's behavior to Shaun tho. The only thing Shaun asked of him was that he could make his own decisions. Doesn't mean they can't be friends, especially if Shaun requests it. Doesn't mean that Glassman can't give him advice. Giving advice is something different than forcing someone/making the choice for them. Kinda dissapointed in him.

Claire and Shaun are nice. I see them ending up together further in the future. Though I prefered him with Lea. That last scene with him thinking of their moments in the car....made me al emotional. So sad.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha yes i meant neighbor.

I think Glassman is trying to pull away because he knows he is dying or something of that sort... possibly.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love medical shows, is this a good one?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, I feel for Shaun, I have sort of the same thing he does excepting the savant part () and this has just been too rough and close to home. First when Lea casually tells him she's moving away like it's nothing when I could see his inner meltdown just growing and growing inside him. So many people just drop bombshells they don't know are bombshells on ASD people and have zero clue what it does to the psyche of someone who thinks they clicked and have a friend when they never feel accepted. and then Shaun admitting his need/want for Glassman to be a friend and Glassman just not saying yes, and Shaun just gets those tears in his eyes and leaves again. He has to leave and he can't even articulate his feelings cause they are hard to explain and are too overwhelming and to save face, he has to just leave or meltdown which is not what an autistic person really wants to do.

So now this show is just sad for for me. At least he still has Claire being nice to him, which is why he's decided to stay put for now.

The struggle is real

Last edited by reason to believe; 01-28-2018 at 11:48 AM
Old 01-29-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
I love medical shows, is this a good one?
Yes Karen! I think so. Shaun being different makes the show more interesting!

I love The Resident more but I like this one as well. I always love Medical shows though.

I think Clare will be a constant for him.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:27 AM
Supreme Fan

It's a great medical show. My personal favorite is still Grey's Anatomy, but this is a close second atm. Can't really judge The Resident yet, it only aired two episodes.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yes Karen! I think so. Shaun being different makes the show more interesting!

I love The Resident more but I like this one as well. I always love Medical shows though.

I think Clare will be a constant for him.
Cool! thanks

may have to give it a shot then!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/GoodDoctorABC/st...82872289140737

Old 02-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, syndicated
Mo 2/26: Freddie Highmore
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top