Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the last three min of the finale were amazing!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I have mixed feelings about Charlie. On the one side, he's gotten way more handsome, that's for sure. Then there's his attitude, at times I really love him but then there are times where I think he's a total jerk.
KaeraNyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaeraNyu (View Post)
I have mixed feelings about Charlie. On the one side, he's gotten way more handsome, that's for sure. Then there's his attitude, at times I really love him but then there are times where I think he's a total jerk.
That's interesting. I never thought Charlie was a jerk. I always felt that he was trying make Marnie jealous or try to convince everyone he was doing well so in a way he could convince himself he was doing well.

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
jtenen1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, that's true but there's a scene I remember pretty clearly where I believe he was quite the jerk, the one where Marnie & him are on the roof, they kissed, she rejects him and then he just lashes out at her and leaves. It's true he was hurt so it's a normal reaction yet I felt what he said was sort of unecessary.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i didnt consider charlie brown either.

personally ive always thought he was cute and ive always liked him, but hes been a bit of a dormat to marnie, so i appreciated him so much more in season 2, but he did give back into her pretty quick.

Quote:
Shoshana is a student. I might be making an assumption but I believe that she MIGHT be financially supported by her parents.
that annoys me then. if shes getting money from her parents and also is not working, how can she harp on ray so much?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
the last three min of the finale were amazing!
This! I totally agree.

keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Charlie is not a 100% like able guy. At all. I didn't love him in s1 and some of his actions have been questionable in s2. But I can't deny he got way more attractive in the process.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
This! I totally agree.
i just hope shiri doesn't come back next season! GROSS!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved Ray and hated the way Shoshana not only cheated on him but treated him. He's cynical and hates everything but he's so sweet and loving.
Damn you!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

But Shosh is young and needs to not be settled down with anyone. She needs to make mistakes and explore.

kenny | credit
Old 03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I get that but I still find unfair the way she trated him. He's a human being with feelings too!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's fine to be young and not settle down but be honest and end it as soon as you come to that realization. She should have at least been honest after the first kiss with the stranger. I hate the dishonesty more than anything else about it.

It's like when people cheat and say it's because the relationship they're in is bad and/or their feelings changed. Great. End the relationship and then go on as you please.

keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
It's fine to be young and not settle down but be honest and end it as soon as you come to that realization. She should have at least been honest after the first kiss with the stranger. I hate the dishonesty more than anything else about it.

It's like when people cheat and say it's because the relationship they're in is bad and/or their feelings changed. Great. End the relationship and then go on as you please.
^This.

I agree with you 100%.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:48 AM
New Fan

I thought the season finale was so good and I loved that Adam ran across town to save Hannah. I'm not sure how I feel about Marnie and Charlie getting back together. Marnie is so selfish but deep down I do believe she loves him. I really hope they aren't gonna make out to be she's only with him for the money. Shoshana is so young and I get it, but at the same time, I hate cheaters. I WANT ELIJAH BACK NEXT SEASON!

Last edited by siickhearts; 03-23-2013 at 08:34 AM
siickhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think we were supposed to be on shosh's side if we liked ray. But this whole relationship thing is new to her. I'm surprised she didn't tell ray about the doorman. But it appears the blonde guy also was someone she hooked up with behind his back.

kenny | credit
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top