Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No new The Gates next week.

That preview was really cool. Claire going into that alley.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I tried to reply to you a long time ago but the fanforum crashed the last time we were talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boringblog (View Post)
No new The Gates next week.

Quote:
That preview was really cool. Claire going into that alley.
I agree.

Here's a better quality preview for episode 3:
Old 06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I can't wait to see the next episode after that preview. I wonder who the new guy is with Claire. That girl in the alley didn't seem to mind getting bit. Then Claire joined in. Hot! Brett and his werewolves friends need to dig under gate to get back into The Gates.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah. I can't wait to see the next episode after that preview. I wonder who the new guy is with Claire. That girl in the alley didn't seem to mind getting bit. Then Claire joined in. Hot! Brett and his werewolves friends need to dig under gate to get back into The Gates.
lol!

Episode 2 is now online on the official sites & free to watch:
EPISODE 2
HULU.com - The Gates, Episode 2
ABC.com - The Gates, Episode 2
iTunes - The Gates, Episode 2 (need itunes account) - FREE download (regular or HD)
Amazon.com - The Gates, Episode 2 (need amazon.com account) - FREE download (regular or HD)
Old 06-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's cool. Maybe I will watch it a again this week.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

when is it on?

how many epis have there been?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's on Sundays at 10 pm on ABC.

There have been only two episodes so far. This Sunday they will be showing the Pilot again because it is a holiday.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules! (View Post)
when is it on?

how many epis have there been?
Official sites to watch the show for free:
EPISODE 1
HULU.com - The Gates, Episode 1
ABC.com - The Gates, Episode 1
iTunes - The Gates, Episode 1 (need itunes account) - FREE download (regular or HD)
Amazon.com - The Gates, Episode 1 (need amazon.com account) - FREE download (regular or HD)

EPISODE 2
HULU.com - The Gates, Episode 2
ABC.com - The Gates, Episode 2
iTunes - The Gates, Episode 2 (need itunes account) - FREE download (regular or HD)
Amazon.com - The Gates, Episode 2 (need amazon.com account) - FREE download (regular or HD)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the second episode, it was good.

Still not sure on all the cahracters names or storylines, but oh well. lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

ABC.com has a feature called "Cast Commentaries" where a cast member comments about the show as you watch the episode. Colton Haynes provided commentary for the first episode. I watched the episode and took screenshots around all the moments he mentioned.

Colton Haynes plays Brett Crezski on The Gates. His previous work includes appearances in the television series "CSI: Miami," "Pushing Daisies" and "Privileged," and the television film "Forever and Always."

Hello there, fans of "The Gates." Colton Haynes here! I play Brett Crezski on the show. Thanks for watching "The Gates" online at ABC.com... a show that will have you... addicted...

00:19
There really are lemonade stands in Louisiana, by the way (where we shoot the show) ...They sure know how to make it in the South!

00:35
Obviously it's a hot day outside, and then Rhona Mitra (Claire) comes on screen and heats things up... can I get a cold beverage or something? Geez.

02:37
Ooh, smooth talker (taking note). That's a good pick-up line. Will Claire fall for it?

04:29
I actually used to drive a truck like this, minus the "I love Chicago" sticker on it. I think mine said "Keep on truckin'" or something random.

04:36
We drive by this gate sometimes on our way to work and I feel like I really live there. They transformed a gated community in Shreveport called “Southern Trace" and actually re-did the front gate!

07:54
We were sitting behind the monitors when she screamed and we jumped 'cause I forgot she was gonna scream.

09:00
Travis Caldwell and Skyler Samuels. Need I say more? I'm sensing a new craze sorta like Bieber fever, but it's gonna be like... Skyler fever or Travy fever... hmmm, y'all gotta work on that.

09:23
Introducing Leigh and Marcus played by Janina Gavankar and Justin Miles. Two of the coolest people in the world. Amazing musicians, as well.

12:02
Here's where I come in! Doesn't Skyler look like a young Kate Winslet?

12:54
This was a fun scene to film... It's fun working with Travis and Skyler 'cause you never know when we're gonna start laughing in the worst moments.

13:39
A bug actually crawled across Travis's face during this scene and none of us caught it until when we watched the playback... Skyler watched the whole thing happening and tried her hardest not to laugh.

15:03
Introducing Luke Mably... He and Rhona have awesome chemistry!

18:29
Big fan of the beautiful Marisol Nichols, such a nice person.

18:52
This spa is shot in our stage and it's great to see how it looks on camera... It's really just a small room! Oh yeah, and Chandra West... hmmm... Pick your jaws up off the floor people... We are trying to do a TV show here!

19:32
Mia is played by Devyn Tyler and she is a riot... So sarcastic and funny, her parents (in real life) are hilarious. McKaley Miller, who plays Dana, was making the funniest expressions in this scene and her mom and I were crackin' up.

20:41
This was my first scene I filmed for the show and I hurt my knee, so I'm limping the whole time, haha.

(fanforum won't let me post more images in this post, so read the next post for PART 2)
Old 06-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

(PART 2)

21:54
Janina and Justin actually bicker like a married couple in real life as well... These characters need to kiss already and get it over with, haha!

23:35
When we first arrived in Shreveport, we went 4-wheeling at this pond and got to ride through the water... Everyone thought we were gonna get eaten by alligators. Putting a bunch of city kids in the bayou??? I smell trouble.

25:38
One of my favorite scenes... The teen angst is so real, ha. They do such a great job. Do you feel the Sky/Trav fever coming on yet?

27:48
It was a fake locker...don't worry, I'm OK... I almost hit Skyler and that was a real scream 'cause I scared her.

28:09
My favorite scene to film.

30:56
Introducing Victoria Platt, who plays Peg. Just so you guys know... She and her husband look like they do boot camp training all day... Where do you get that kind of motivation to be in that kind of shape?? I salute you. Heck, what am I saying? I salute everyone in this cast!

31:20
The catfights in this show are one of the best parts... It's like high school for grownups.

32:55
That jump was added in the script last minute... That looked so cool... So glad it got added. Don't try that at home, kids.

34:17
Watched this behind the monitors and really loved the way they acted this scene... Pros.

36:13
One of my other favorite scenes... Acted so well. The hurt in Marisol's eyes... brilliant. Frank is such a great guy. He's someone I look up to. You can tell they both are really struggling with what happened in the past and want a new life. Awesome.

37:52
They made this carnival look so much bigger than it actually was! The pollen was so bad this day and our allergies were killin'.

38:17
Great chemistry... then I come in as a stalker... as always, haha.

39:02
Gotta love CGI fireworks!

41:25
We use real wolves!

41:39
Yes...I am naked. And James (Lukas) and I will never hear the end of it... When we transform, we come back naked... You know, just your everyday thing in life, being naked in the woods where the wolf spiders and fire ants aren't exactly your best friends. By no means is life in The Gates boring.

Thanks for joining me and for watching "The Gates." Stay tuned for even more startling events that take place within this quaint little community!

Old 06-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

tahxn watching first epi now

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules! (View Post)
tahxn watching first epi now
Well I hope you enjoy it.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow it was interesting

was gona watch epi 2 but too tired

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 06-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's nice that you found it interesting. What did you think of the Pilot?

Hope you get a chance to the second episode soon.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top