time after time

Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
Old 07-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that, only two more weeks tomorrow
Old 07-02-2017, 12:32 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
You mean the dagger..Yeah. I'm sure LF has sneaked from Ned's possession after his death. But how Arya or Sansa will know LF's betrayal to their father?
Yep, sorry, the dagger. Maybe this time, Arya killing LF has to do with LF and Jon? Or LF and Sansa?

Quote:
Dany returning from the battle field telling Tyruion she had fried his brother alive I still had that notion that she'll capture Jaime, taking him as a hostage and will trial him for his crimes.
Ooooohhh, I can see this happening too. And would really put Tyrion in the middle being Dany's Hand and Jaime's brother. I laughed when you said Dany comes back to tell Tyrion she had fried his brother alive. LMAO!

Quote:
Do you know what? I know every one wants Dany to take the throne and Targryans to be back in action but honestly, I don't. Targaryans were invaders and what made them so powerful was their dragons. I'm not saying all of them were power-hungry, mad or cruel, some were decent and fair like Raeghar, Baelor the Blessed..etc. Still, I'm a big supporter of Robert's rebellion ( not Robert himself ). Targ's era has to end. New people should come and rule. To be honest, I wish Gendry or Jon ( he's more Stark than Targ ) could sit on the Iron throne, however, I know neither of them will. What I wanna say that the Rebellion against Targs was right thing to do and Dany doesn't have any throne right. Her family's era had ended when Robert and Ned first agreed to co-operate to bring the Mad king down.
About Gendry, I don't know if he's really arrived at KL or he went somewhere else. He's not good at rowing, remember. If he made it safely to KL, then he'll resume working as a smith in Fleabottom. No, Slim chance to meet Melisandra if he's in KL. However, if he had rowed to some other place like RiverRun, he might meet BHWB or Mel or Arya .
This is probably why most fans think the Iron Throne will be destroyed, no one to rule Westeros and a new system of ruling takes place. I for one prefer Jon ruling the North. Dany can rule all the rest. I actually agree with your reasons for not wanting Dany on the Iron Throne. Like I've said with Jon, I don't want him in that chair just cause he's the rightful heir and he wouldn't want it too. I still do want Dany to rule because she's worked so hard for this and I think she also had it easy because she has dragons. She basically just commands them to fry her enemies and they're done.
As for Gendry, I hope he rows off to Riverrrun just cause I want a reunion with Arya.

Quote:
I stopped reading these ...er...theories. I mean, guys this could be just the photographer's own perspective or concept.
And they're also not in costume. I didn't even think of it that way. I just noticed that Nik has his hand up and I just thought "I know why he has that pose.

Quote:
He looks..er..worried? He's not excited or shocked as the first two times. He was standing on a hill, so presumably he's in Dragonstone watching them flying freely.
He definitely looks worried. Maybe this happens after a talk with Dany where she tells him she'll go to KL and fry his brother & sister?

Quote:
Winter is coming fan site had made a full report of Day 1 on Cons of Thrones..
Iwan Rheon ( Ramsay ) and Kate Dickie ( Lysa Tully ) were there too.
Thanks for these. OMG. Iwaaaaan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Lindsay, thanks for the Time Photoshoot things... that was a very classical, and colorful photoshoot
About the first book, yeah, when I started reading it was before the show had started, and I fell in love with the Starks right away, but everything else I had a hard time grasping. I think that now that I've seen it all I'll enjoy the books a lot more.
I'm thinking not to read the last 2 books first when it comes out. I'll just watch the rest of the show then read the books. Hopefully we get the 2 books already before we get S8 in 2019.

ETA: For me and Valeerena.

Kit Harington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau | TIME Magazine (behind the scenes)

"Not everyone can have your perfect hair."

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 07-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Watchtower

^ That sounds like a good idea
Ohh. just thinking about the fact that we'll only get S8 in 2019 makes me so sad
Old 07-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
Valeerena, it's sad that Nik won't be at SDCC I'd like to see him there too In fact I think I'd like to see everyone there
Also, thanks for the Con Of Thrones info I'd have fun in that con
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Thanks for these. OMG. Iwaaaaan
With pleasure .. Yeah I wish to see the whole cast together, we didn't see them together since Emmys awards, I guess

^ Ramsay, Lysa Tully, Lord of High Garden??, Shireen and Syrio

^ Iwan nicely tweet his thanks to fans
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
Thanks for that, only two more weeks tomorrow
YAHOO YAY
Quote:
Yep, sorry, the dagger. Maybe this time, Arya killing LF has to do with LF and Jon? Or LF and Sansa?
Probably, LF and Sansa. And I presume when Jon pushed LF aganist the wall because of Sansa. Jon mistrusts him and will doubt his closeness to her. May be Arya will feel the same too but in fact, I like Arya to discover the truth about LF's betrayal to Ned and Cat and kill him for that.
Quote:
Ooooohhh, I can see this happening too. And would really put Tyrion in the middle being Dany's Hand and Jaime's brother. I laughed when you said Dany comes back to tell Tyrion she had fried his brother alive. LMAO
Tyrion will have to choose; his queen or his brother. Jaime had risked every thing to sneak him away from his father/sister's grip. Dany sees Jaime as her father's killer and we all know how Dany loves to execute justice and to avenge. Will she listen to Tyrion? I highly doubt it.
hahahaha Yeah Dany announcing that coldly when she came back to Dragonstone and Tyrion's jaw drops " Excuse me? "

Quote:
This is probably why most fans think the Iron Throne will be destroyed, no one to rule Westeros and a new system of ruling takes place. I for one prefer Jon ruling the North. Dany can rule all the rest. I actually agree with your reasons for not wanting Dany on the Iron Throne. Like I've said with Jon, I don't want him in that chair just cause he's the rightful heir and he wouldn't want it too. I still do want Dany to rule because she's worked so hard for this and I think she also had it easy because she has dragons. She basically just commands them to fry her enemies and they're done.
As for Gendry, I hope he rows off to Riverrrun just cause I want a reunion with Arya
Exactly. Who sits on the Iron throne, should earn it..Not by blood and fire or manipulation but by being chosen; like Jon in the North when people chose him to be their king. He didn't want it and he's not the rightful heir ( Sansa or Bran ) Despite of that, people chose him to lead them. Iron throne is the same. This corrupted regime must fall down and totally end.
Yes. I've enjoyed their chemistry and I need to see it again. He knows how to deal with Angry Arya

+

Quote:
And they're also not in costume. I didn't even think of it that way. I just noticed that Nik has his hand up and I just thought "I know why he has that pose
Nik is hilarious, isn't he? ..You know fans like to squeeze clues from nothing

Quote:
ETA: For me and Valeerena
OMG They're HOT *fanning myself*

This is for both of us as well

Quote:
He definitely looks worried. Maybe this happens after a talk with Dany where she tells him she'll go to KL and fry his brother & sister?
French fried-Cersei .. I think you're right. Tyrion watching Dany with her dragon or dragons leaving to the battle and he knows Jaime will be there.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 07-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Ohh. just thinking about the fact that we'll only get S8 in 2019 makes me so sad
I'm stlll hoping they change their mind and make it next year but I'm already resigned to 2019 plus they do take up time making these episodes too.

Quote:
With pleasure .. Yeah I wish to see the whole cast together, we didn't see them together since Emmys awards, I guess
And no Emmys for the cast this year too so...we have to wait until the HBO S7 premiere party next week for the cast reunion.

Thanks for the tweets. The cosplay costumes are wonderful. The Wun Wun one definitely is the winner, that was amazing.

Quote:
Probably, LF and Sansa. And I presume when Jon pushed LF aganist the wall because of Sansa. Jon mistrusts him and will doubt his closeness to her. May be Arya will feel the same too but in fact, I like Arya to discover the truth about LF's betrayal to Ned and Cat and kill him for that.
I wonder though how she will discover it?

Quote:
Tyrion will have to choose; his queen or his brother. Jaime had risked every thing to sneak him away from his father/sister's grip. Dany sees Jaime as her father's killer and we all know how Dany loves to execute justice and to avenge. Will she listen to Tyrion? I highly doubt it.
hahahaha Yeah Dany announcing that coldly when she came back to Dragonstone and Tyrion's jaw drops " Excuse me? "
Nope, I doubt she will listen to Tyrion especially when it concerns Cersei & Jaime. LMAO! I want this scene on the show. PLEASE. Just to see Tyrion's reaction.

Quote:
Exactly. Who sits on the Iron throne, should earn it..Not by blood and fire or manipulation but by being chosen; like Jon in the North when people chose him to be their king. He didn't want it and he's not the rightful heir ( Sansa or Bran ) Despite of that, people chose him to lead them. Iron throne is the same. This corrupted regime must fall down and totally end.
Yes. I've enjoyed their chemistry and I need to see it again. He knows how to deal with Angry Arya
I really want to see how this plays out on the show (and in the books). Will there still be an Iron Throne or will it be destroyed? UGH, that gif you posted of Arya & Gendry. That has been such a long time already.

Quote:
Nik is hilarious, isn't he? ..You know fans like to squeeze clues from nothing
He is so unlike his character. He's a lot like Lena too who is always so nice and sweet in real-life.

Quote:
OMG They're HOT *fanning myself*
I wonder what Kit was telling Nik that made him laugh?

Quote:
French fried-Cersei .. I think you're right. Tyrion watching Dany with her dragon or dragons leaving to the battle and he knows Jaime will be there.
I'm so worried for Tyrion this season now and it also looks like he's got a much bigger (and better) story arc for S7.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 07-03-2017, 08:14 AM
Watchtower

It definitely seems like the ConOf Thrones was fun!!
That Wun-Wun cosplay looks awesome!!! Well deserved win!!

I know that if we have to wait till 2019 it will be for amazing and very well done episodes, so worth it... I just don't like the waiting

Ohh I like the idea of Arya finding out about LF's betrayal to both Ned and Cat But then again, no idea how she'd know that.

And I'm so ready for a better storyline for Tyrion this season
Old 07-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And no Emmys for the cast this year too so...we have to wait until the HBO S7 premiere party next week for the cast reunion.
Sadly yes..I was always waiting for Emmys every year to see the cast together and watch their interviews...I guess we'll get S7 premiere party next week. I just hope every body comes.

Quote:
I wonder though how she will discover it?
I don't know..but she had seen him with Tywin in Harrenhall making deals so this can only mean he had betrayed her father and he had gone swiftly after that to help the Lannisters win the war against her brother. She'll kill him for that, I bet.

Quote:
Nope, I doubt she will listen to Tyrion especially when it concerns Cersei & Jaime. LMAO! I want this scene on the show. PLEASE. Just to see Tyrion's reaction
Poor Tyrion..

Quote:
I really want to see how this plays out on the show (and in the books). Will there still be an Iron Throne or will it be destroyed? UGH, that gif you posted of Arya & Gendry. That has been such a long time already
My wish is to be destroyed entirely. No dragons, No lions, No seven-pointed stars decoration, just a plain hall ( same as in the North ) where the elected/chosen Ruler listens to people and governs the realm.
I missed those two even in books I liked their scene together. He's one of the few ( Jon ) who knows how to deal with Arya and deep down I know she likes him.

Quote:
He is so unlike his character. He's a lot like Lena too who is always so nice and sweet in real-life
Lena is AMAZING. Honestly, totally different from the character she's playing. I enjoy her tweets, she sounds very decent and supportive. That only mean both of them are really good talented actors.

Quote:
I wonder what Kit was telling Nik that made him laugh?
I keep playing this gif over and over.. Oh! God they're so damn hot and cute

Quote:
I'm so worried for Tyrion this season now and it also looks like he's got a much bigger (and better) story arc for S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
And I'm so ready for a better storyline for Tyrion this seaso
FINALLY.. I mean since Tyrion had left Westeros and his story arc keeps going down. Last season wasn't good at all and I kinda hate it because Tyrion is my favorite character besides I've enjoyed watching him play the game, interacting with various characters like LF, Cersei and his father. Best scenes ever belonged to him in S2, S3 and S4 but S5 and S6 didn't do justice to him. I'm glad this is gonna change in this season.

Damn RIGHT

Quote:
Q: Who’s the best dancer?
Turner: “Maisie. Or Kit [Harington]!” And then she imitated Harington’s little shuffle dance.

^

Check this out:

Old 07-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
And I'm so ready for a better storyline for Tyrion this season
In fairness, S4 was Tyrion's season but that's too long ago. I'm ready for him to be back in the spotlight now.

Quote:
Sadly yes..I was always waiting for Emmys every year to see the cast together and watch their interviews...I guess we'll get S7 premiere party next week. I just hope every body comes.
Everyone but Joe Dempsie will come I think?

Quote:
I don't know..but she had seen him with Tywin in Harrenhall making deals so this can only mean he had betrayed her father and he had gone swiftly after that to help the Lannisters win the war against her brother. She'll kill him for that, I bet.
She will definitely kill him once she finds out but I don't know how. Even so, I think Arya doesn't need to know that to kill LF. He's shady and untrustworthy. He has every reason to die.

Quote:
My wish is to be destroyed entirely. No dragons, No lions, No seven-pointed stars decoration, just a plain hall ( same as in the North ) where the elected/chosen Ruler listens to people and governs the realm.
This sounds like the hall in WF so I want Jon to be there sitting if that happens.

Quote:
Lena is AMAZING. Honestly, totally different from the character she's playing. I enjoy her tweets, she sounds very decent and supportive. That only mean both of them are really good talented actors.
Tbh, Cersei in the books isn't someone I'd like right off the bat. But on the show, I actually do like Cersei and that has a lot to do with Lena.

Quote:
I keep playing this gif over and over.. Oh! God they're so damn hot and cute
Hopefully we get a Jaime & Jon scene already! But that's not gonna happen yet.

Quote:
FINALLY.. I mean since Tyrion had left Westeros and his story arc keeps going down. Last season wasn't good at all and I kinda hate it because Tyrion is my favorite character besides I've enjoyed watching him play the game, interacting with various characters like LF, Cersei and his father. Best scenes ever belonged to him in S2, S3 and S4 but S5 and S6 didn't do justice to him. I'm glad this is gonna change in this season.
Understandbly, the focus of S6 is Jon and the Starks. Tyrion's SL suffered because of this. After Jon, Tyrion is my favorite. S4 was his season and I loved that season because of him. I'm glad that S7 looks to be a good one for him. I like that there's going to be an inner struggle in him being Dany's Hand and being the brother of Jaime/Cersei. Add to that, Dany doesn't like the Starks too and he'll be the voice of reason between them and Dany in the fight for the WWs. Dany's "breaking the wheel" speech seems quite telling now too.

Quote:
Damn RIGHT
This meme!

No Arya/Gendry or Nymeria/Arya here?

Quote:
Check this out:
Oooohh, this vid comes from our local cable. Liam's accent though, it's thicker when he's not in-character.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 07-04-2017, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the photos
Old 07-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

^ You're welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Everyone but Joe Dempsie will come I think?
It's Game of Thrones, Expect anything but if he didn't come that doesn't mean he's not in the season. Remember, Kit

Quote:
She will definitely kill him once she finds out but I don't know how. Even so, I think Arya doesn't need to know that to kill LF. He's shady and untrustworthy. He has every reason to die.
Yeah! He made a pact with Tywin against Robb Stark. He's not in Arya's list I know but who said Arya will get tied to her list all along.

Quote:
This sounds like the hall in WF so I want Jon to be there sitting if that happens.
When I first saw the Long walk teaser and then the pics where Davos and Sansa sitting on each side of Jon, I was glad; in comparison Cersei and Dany sat in large halls with one ugly chair right at the end. They both wanna rule despite not being chosen or loved. At least Dany is trying to make people love her but sometimes, she fails. Jon is different even when he was chosen to be a king, he didn't put Sansa or Davos aside, no he kept their counsel plus long tables for the northern lords to listen to them, share opinions. This is a simple sample of Democracy.

Quote:
Tbh, Cersei in the books isn't someone I'd like right off the bat. But on the show, I actually do like Cersei and that has a lot to do with Lena.
We like the actress not the character she plays Plus, Book-Cersei was more vicious, crueler and slier than show-Cersei.

Quote:
Hopefully we get a Jaime & Jon scene already! But that's not gonna happen yet.
I hope so. It's unlikely to happen at least this season but yeah we only saw a brief scene of them together where Jaime was a bit sassy and Jon so innocent

Quote:
Understandbly, the focus of S6 is Jon and the Starks. Tyrion's SL suffered because of this. After Jon, Tyrion is my favorite. S4 was his season and I loved that season because of him. I'm glad that S7 looks to be a good one for him. I like that there's going to be an inner struggle in him being Dany's Hand and being the brother of Jaime/Cersei. Add to that, Dany doesn't like the Starks too and he'll be the voice of reason between them and Dany in the fight for the WWs. Dany's "breaking the wheel" speech seems quite telling now too.
D&D said that Tyrion will have the best speech in S7. That's Tyrion's main strength, being the voice of reason, add to that his cleverness. He's not a piece in that game so any one can move him where he want like what LF had done with Cersei who thought She's a proficient player but only a piece. Tyrion knows the rules and knows how to play. He's more cleverer than his father and if Dany listen to his counsel, She would win the war not by her dragons but by people. Actually, I wanna see how Dany is going to break the wheel. It's not an easy thing to do when you need their support the most. If Dany didn't have allies around her to support her claim, she'll fail to keep the throne much long. She couldn't defeat the Sons of the Harpies but only when the Masters came attacking the city openly. With the power of her dragons and the smartness of her hand, Dany could win this war easily.

Quote:
No Arya/Gendry or Nymeria/Arya here?
hahaha! And No J/B either

Quote:
Oooohh, this vid comes from our local cable. Liam's accent though, it's thicker when he's not in-character.
Cool ..awww I'm in love with his accent. May be to make it more understandable. GOT is a universal TV series after all. People all over the world watch it.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It's Game of Thrones, Expect anything but if he didn't come that doesn't mean he's not in the season. Remember, Kit
OMG, I hate that HBO was trolling us that time. I know that they can't let Kit attend because we ended S5 with Jon dying so him being there doesn't make sense but still. You can just hear Kit's relief when ep 2 finally aired.

Quote:
Yeah! He made a pact with Tywin against Robb Stark. He's not in Arya's list I know but who said Arya will get tied to her list all along.
I really hope she kills him. Or Brienne since she's already in WF.

Quote:
When I first saw the Long walk teaser and then the pics where Davos and Sansa sitting on each side of Jon, I was glad; in comparison Cersei and Dany sat in large halls with one ugly chair right at the end. They both wanna rule despite not being chosen or loved. At least Dany is trying to make people love her but sometimes, she fails. Jon is different even when he was chosen to be a king, he didn't put Sansa or Davos aside, no he kept their counsel plus long tables for the northern lords to listen to them, share opinions. This is a simple sample of Democracy.
THIS. And to think Jon doesn't even want to rule.

Quote:
We like the actress not the character she plays Plus, Book-Cersei was more vicious, crueler and slier than show-Cersei.
S6 was also a great season to show off how far Cersei will go to sit on that chair. Lena was a delight to watch.

Quote:
I hope so. It's unlikely to happen at least this season but yeah we only saw a brief scene of them together where Jaime was a bit sassy and Jon so innocent
What do you think will be Jaime's reaction once he hears that Jon is KITN?

Quote:
D&D said that Tyrion will have the best speech in S7. That's Tyrion's main strength, being the voice of reason, add to that his cleverness. He's not a piece in that game so any one can move him where he want like what LF had done with Cersei who thought She's a proficient player but only a piece. Tyrion knows the rules and knows how to play. He's more cleverer than his father and if Dany listen to his counsel, She would win the war not by her dragons but by people. Actually, I wanna see how Dany is going to break the wheel. It's not an easy thing to do when you need their support the most. If Dany didn't have allies around her to support her claim, she'll fail to keep the throne much long. She couldn't defeat the Sons of the Harpies but only when the Masters came attacking the city openly. With the power of her dragons and the smartness of her hand, Dany could win this war easily.
I agree with all of this. And we need someone like Tyrion to stand in the end. Heck, I'd want him to rule the 7 Kingdoms if he would want that (with Dany around, that's not possible). I think Tyrion can make a great ruler to Westeros too. And also, there's nothing to rule if the WWs are coming. So really, everyone should stop with the politics and prepare for the greater war.

Quote:
Cool ..awww I'm in love with his accent. May be to make it more understandable. GOT is a universal TV series after all. People all over the world watch it.
True. I love the Irish accent. Most times it's hard for me to understand but watching a lot of British telly helped.

dw | dd | st | kh
Old 07-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
OMG, I hate that HBO was trolling us that time. I know that they can't let Kit attend because we ended S5 with Jon dying so him being there doesn't make sense but still. You can just hear Kit's relief when ep 2 finally aired.
hahaha I read once that indeed he was relieved when every one knew finally he's alive. Remember, every one in the world, even Obama, was asking the same question " Is Jon alive? " And the whole cast had to lie including Kit But deep down fans knew he'd come back.

Quote:
I really hope she kills him. Or Brienne since she's already in WF.
I wish Sansa is the one who kills him, gives Brienne the order to let him pay what he had done to her and her father.

Quote:
THIS. And to think Jon doesn't even want to rule.
And this too. Cersei and Dany have this insane desire of ruling but Jon on the contrary, he refused that. It's actually a burden and he understands that but Dany and Cersei don't.

Quote:
What do you think will be Jaime's reaction once he hears that Jon is KITN?
Surprised, I guess. Brienne had told him that Sansa seeks her ancestor seat in WF so he expected Sansa to rule the North, not Jon.

Quote:
I agree with all of this. And we need someone like Tyrion to stand in the end. Heck, I'd want him to rule the 7 Kingdoms if he would want that (with Dany around, that's not possible). I think Tyrion can make a great ruler to Westeros too. And also, there's nothing to rule if the WWs are coming. So really, everyone should stop with the politics and prepare for the greater war.
My dream is for Jon to rule with Tyrion as a Hand. Davos, Varys and Sam ( I know he's a man of the Night watch, lol but it's a dream any way ) be his counselors.

Quote:
True. I love the Irish accent. Most times it's hard for me to understand but watching a lot of British telly helped.
We're all used somehow to the American accent because of movies and TV Shows. Harry Potter taught me how to understand British, tho.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The fact that even Obama wanted to know shows how popular GoT is worldwide.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
hahaha I read once that indeed he was relieved when every one knew finally he's alive. Remember, every one in the world, even Obama, was asking the same question " Is Jon alive? " And the whole cast had to lie including Kit But deep down fans knew he'd come back.
I do understand them allfor lying/trolling us. It's all part of the job.

Quote:
I wish Sansa is the one who kills him, gives Brienne the order to let him pay what he had done to her and her father.
I'm torn between Sansa/Arya/Brienne to kill LF. I'm happy with either of those 3.

Quote:
And this too. Cersei and Dany have this insane desire of ruling but Jon on the contrary, he refused that. It's actually a burden and he understands that but Dany and Cersei don't.
Cersei wants power. Dany knows that it is her birth right. Jon doesn't want the burden (he just wants to be a Stark).

Quote:
Surprised, I guess. Brienne had told him that Sansa seeks her ancestor seat in WF so he expected Sansa to rule the North, not Jon.
I don't think they also know that Jon was killed and resurrected? And it wasn't implied on the show but I'm assuming Sansa already knows this?

Quote:
My dream is for Jon to rule with Tyrion as a Hand. Davos, Varys and Sam ( I know he's a man of the Night watch, lol but it's a dream any way ) be his counselors.
I WANT THIS. AAAAAAAAAAH. I hope we end with this but I highly doubt it.

Quote:
We're all used somehow to the American accent because of movies and TV Shows. Harry Potter taught me how to understand British, tho.
Nik also has a really good English accent considering he's Danish.

dw | dd | st | kh
Closed Thread   Post New Thread