Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 06:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
I haven't read any of the books except for the first one, so mostly I'm clueless about everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
I haven't read any of the books at all.
You'll like the books, they are more detailed, entertaining than the TV series. I've just finished A Feast For Crows and it was absolutely amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Right? She should know better. I'll be so disappointed in her if she continues to listen to LF.
We'll see..Aidan Gillen had a say on that.

Quote:
I finished last season on a promising note by laying my cards on the table — at least to Sansa. I was [sowing seeds of doubt about Jon Snow] throughout my appearances in season 6, and, yeah, that will continue. It’s pretty obvious what my game is there. We’re playing out that final exchange in the Great Hall in Winterfell. But the same time my character is becoming quite aware that Sansa is becoming as bright as me and just as wary of my manipulations of her. They’re onto each other. They use each other. They enjoy each other. And they keep a lot from each other. There are all kinds of mixed things going on with Littlefinger and his relationship with Sansa, so watching her grow in stature is quite enjoyable.
Hmmm, sounding interesting. I need to know what Sansa will keep away from LF to use it to play the game.

Also, he tackled seeing Arya in Harrenhall

Quote:
It was unclear if he recognized her or not, but I have my own thoughts on that.Yes, I did recognize her — I just didn’t say anything or do anything about it.

Why might Littlefinger keep this important bit of information to himself? As a guy who’s perpetually finding opportunity in chaos, he may have decided to tuck it away until such time as it could profit him. If Arya returns to Winterfell in season 7, we may find out more.
Quote:
If Bronn does that, then he dies. Tyrion will be devastated too
It's a tough choice, I know. We don't want any of them to die; neither Bronn nor Jaime but recklessly Jaime chose to go alone marching towards Dragon/Unsuilled or Dothraki, one handed with a spear being hold on his left.. Madness. I don't know if Tyrion is in Dragonstone during the battle or not??

Quote:
I'm really okay if we just casually forget them on the show, tbh
Alas, they keep popping in from time to time to remind us how much dreadful they are Cersei, you have one job to do..Kill them.

Quote:
I don't know what we have done here, tbh, and I can't believe I talked GOT throughout this hiatus. It's insane.
Yeah! I don't know how we did it either..Keeping this thread alive during such a long hiatus but it was quite fun, you know. Sharing news, talking possible theories, posting throwbacks.

Quote:
Btw, Valeerena, I'll tag this one just in case:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the link, Lindsay They also talked about S8
Quote:
Lastly, the pair touched on Game of Thrones season 8, which Benioff said they’re “nearly” done with writing. “Well, I shouldn’t say ‘nearly,'” he amended. “I wouldn’t go that far,” Weiss added. So not done, then.

More potentially distressing news: the pair still isn’t sure whether the final season will air in 2018 or 2019. “We honestly don’t know yet,” said Benioff. “There’s been a lot of back and forth about air dates. That’s a long way off from being settled.”
I hope it will be in 2018..I can't wait 2 years

Quote:
It’s a really interesting season in terms of some loose ends that have been tied, some really satisfying plot points, some things where you’re like, ‘Oh, my God. I forgot about that!’ Rumors are going to be confirmed or denied.
Is she speaking about Gendry?

So bizarre

Quote:
In preparation for Season 7, Benioff and Weiss have gotten more possessive. That has further fueled fans’ curiosity even as it has created security challenges. In the run-up to Season 6, paparazzi shots of Harington—and his distinctive in-character hairdo—in Belfast tipped the Internet off that Jon Snow wasn’t, in fact, as dead as he’d seemed the season before. “Look at how difficult it is to protect information in this age,” says Benioff. “The CIA can’t do it. The NSA can’t do it. What chance do we have?”

It’s also changed the on-set dynamic. Coster-Waldau says Benioff and Weiss have “become much more protective over the story and script. I think they feel this is truly theirs now, and it’s not to be tampered with. I’ve just sensed this last season that this is their baby: ‘Just say the words as they’re written, and shut up.’”

Quote:
Benioff and Weiss always knew this would happen. So they met with the novelist in 2013, between Seasons 2 and 3, to sketch out what Martin calls “the ultimate developments” after the books and show diverge. The upshot, they say, is that the two can co*exist. “Certain things that we learned from George way back then are going to happen on the show, but certain things won’t,” says Benioff. “And there’s certain things where George didn’t know what was going to happen, so we’re going to find them out for the first time too.”
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 06-29-2017, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
You'll like the books, they are more detailed, entertaining than the TV series. I've just finished A Feast For Crows and it was absolutely amazing
Cool, I might try and find them when I have the time.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohh nice! I was wondering who would show up in SDCC this year

I've read the first book and really liked it... although at times it felt a bit dragged, but still the different POV were interesting I'm planning on reading them once the show finishes

I was really curious about why Little Finger didn't say anything when he saw Arya in Harrenhall, I hope we get to see why.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I probably won't start them until next year.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I want to enjoy the show, and once it's over, then I can have all the emotions of the book I'm so not ready to say goodbye to these characters yet
Old 06-29-2017, 09:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Yay, SDCC! Their panel will be so full!

Posting some more of the TIME photoshoot:

Quote:
Hmmm, sounding interesting. I need to know what Sansa will keep away from LF to use it to play the game.
And LF sees Sansa as Catelyn too so he'll really try to get close to her and get into her head.

Quote:
Also, he tackled seeing Arya in Harrenhall
So this is gonna look like perhaps Arya will indeed kill LF?

Quote:
It's a tough choice, I know. We don't want any of them to die; neither Bronn nor Jaime but recklessly Jaime chose to go alone marching towards Dragon/Unsuilled or Dothraki, one handed with a spear being hold on his left.. Madness. I don't know if Tyrion is in Dragonstone during the battle or not??
It's definitely madness. It's also the first time the people of KL will see a dragon so what is Jaime doing? Very suicidal of him. Yeah, I wonder where Tyrion will be but I can imagine as the Hand, he'll be wherever Dany is.

Quote:
Alas, they keep popping in from time to time to remind us how much dreadful they are Cersei, you have one job to do..Kill them.
If they're around so they can die this season, I'm fine with that.

Quote:
Yeah! I don't know how we did it either..Keeping this thread alive during such a long hiatus but it was quite fun, you know. Sharing news, talking possible theories, posting throwbacks.
It's insane. I haven't talked about a show this much until this show.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I hope it will be in 2018..I can't wait 2 years
I hope it's also next year but I'm already resigned to the fact that it won't air until 2019.

Quote:
Is she speaking about Gendry?
Amongst many other things I assume.

I like that TIME cover because it's so colorful. Look at the pose Nik is making... his hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I've read the first book and really liked it... although at times it felt a bit dragged, but still the different POV were interesting I'm planning on reading them once the show finishes
Took me a while to finish the first book too because I thought it dragged as well. But I followed it easily since I read the books after seeing the show.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
Ohh nice! I was wondering who would show up in SDCC this year
Nik won't come

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
Cool, I might try and find them when I have the time.
Good idea..At least Winds of winter may be released before S8 ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
So this is gonna look like perhaps Arya will indeed kill LF?
With the possibility of Arya arriving in WF this season while LF's still lurking there, I can't wait to see their first encounter. Arya unlike Sansa, she doesn't play any game, She kills anyone who will try to manipulate her. Well, I think Arya killing LF is possible.

Quote:
It's definitely madness. It's also the first time the people of KL will see a dragon so what is Jaime doing? Very suicidal of him. Yeah, I wonder where Tyrion will be but I can imagine as the Hand, he'll be wherever Dany is.
Yeah! How they will react when they see for the first time Dothraki and DRAGONS especially Bronn I don't think Tyrion will be in the battle field there. Dany may ride one of her dragons and with the army, they attack the Lannisters. Tyrion mostly will be in Dragonstone, planning stuff or even receive lords who will announce their fealty to the Dragon Queen.

Quote:
It's insane. I haven't talked about a show this much until this show
Me too. It's like magic that keeps attracting you to talk and search for theories and news to share and discuss. I've experienced that twice, once in GOT and the other in Harry Potter.

Quote:
Amongst many other things I assume.
Well, they came back for Black Fish and BHWB, so I guess We'll see Gendry soon, he has a role to play in books, therefore, I presume they'll come back for him. Remember, in TV Show he's the only true Baratheon left. He's a bastard but still he's Robert's son.

Quote:
I like that TIME cover because it's so colorful. Look at the pose Nik is making... his hand
Yeah but weird and that intrigues fans to weave theories about every single character.. like Jon is holding a skull because he's been dead before and the Hound will kill Cersei because there's some dog nearby. HAHAHA Hilarious

Quote:
I hope it's also next year but I'm already resigned to the fact that it won't air until 2019
There is no way but to resign, I know as We're hopelessly waiting for TWOW to get released but that's annoying. I mean, Waiting a year is fair enough but two. I hated that in Sherlock as well. We've to wait two years to get 3 episodes. Guys, you're torturing us

Spoiler:
Old 06-30-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Good idea..At least Winds of winter may be released before S8 ends.
How many books are there?
Old 06-30-2017, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
With the possibility of Arya arriving in WF this season while LF's still lurking there, I can't wait to see their first encounter. Arya unlike Sansa, she doesn't play any game, She kills anyone who will try to manipulate her. Well, I think Arya killing LF is possible.
I really hope so. And it will also explain that sword she has in the promo pics.

Quote:
Yeah! How they will react when they see for the first time Dothraki and DRAGONS especially Bronn I don't think Tyrion will be in the battle field there. Dany may ride one of her dragons and with the army, they attack the Lannisters. Tyrion mostly will be in Dragonstone, planning stuff or even receive lords who will announce their fealty to the Dragon Queen.
LMAO! I can't wait for Bronn's reaction to seeing a dragon. Ah yes, definitely Tyrion won't be on the battlefield. Dany won't let him be there and he has no business there too. I'd love to see Tyrion sitting on the throne at Dragonstone though while Dany is away.

Quote:
Me too. It's like magic that keeps attracting you to talk and search for theories and news to share and discuss. I've experienced that twice, once in GOT and the other in Harry Potter.
My two favorite things.

Quote:
Well, they came back for Black Fish and BHWB, so I guess We'll see Gendry soon, he has a role to play in books, therefore, I presume they'll come back for him. Remember, in TV Show he's the only true Baratheon left. He's a bastard but still he's Robert's son.
Yes and that's why he still has a story left to tell on the show. We can argue that he has a claim to the Iron Throne as well but he's been away and missing. When he comes back, I wonder where he will be and what will happen next? I wonder if he crosses paths with Melisandre again?

Quote:
Yeah but weird and that intrigues fans to weave theories about every single character.. like Jon is holding a skull because he's been dead before and the Hound will kill Cersei because there's some dog nearby. HAHAHA Hilarious
OMG what? Some fans better stop it with these things. ;lol:

Quote:
There is no way but to resign, I know as We're hopelessly waiting for TWOW to get released but that's annoying. I mean, Waiting a year is fair enough but two. I hated that in Sherlock as well. We've to wait two years to get 3 episodes. Guys, you're torturing us
Now that you mention Sherlock, that was way worse and those were only 3 episodes too. I think it's because both Benedict & Martin are such popular and in demand actors, it takes a lot of time for them to be doing a TV series like Sherlock.

Quote:
Spoiler:
They really do belong there and I'm glad they are back home. I wonder though what Tyrion is doing outside watching the dragons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
How many books are there?
ASOIAF 5 already released with 2 upcoming: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows & A Dance with Dragons. 2 upcoming: The Winds of Winter & A Dream of Spring.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
ASOIAF 5 already released with 2 upcoming: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows & A Dance with Dragons. 2 upcoming: The Winds of Winter & A Dream of Spring.
Thanks for that, I might see if any book stores or just look for them online.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I really hope so. And it will also explain that sword she has in the promo pics.
You mean the dagger..Yeah. I'm sure LF has sneaked from Ned's possession after his death. But how Arya or Sansa will know LF's betrayal to their father?

Quote:
LMAO! I can't wait for Bronn's reaction to seeing a dragon. Ah yes, definitely Tyrion won't be on the battlefield. Dany won't let him be there and he has no business there too. I'd love to see Tyrion sitting on the throne at Dragonstone though while Dany is away.
Dany returning from the battle field telling Tyruion she had fried his brother alive I still had that notion that she'll capture Jaime, taking him as a hostage and will trial him for his crimes.

Quote:
My two favorite things.

Quote:
Yes and that's why he still has a story left to tell on the show. We can argue that he has a claim to the Iron Throne as well but he's been away and missing. When he comes back, I wonder where he will be and what will happen next? I wonder if he crosses paths with Melisandre again?
Do you know what? I know every one wants Dany to take the throne and Targryans to be back in action but honestly, I don't. Targaryans were invaders and what made them so powerful was their dragons. I'm not saying all of them were power-hungry, mad or cruel, some were decent and fair like Raeghar, Baelor the Blessed..etc. Still, I'm a big supporter of Robert's rebellion ( not Robert himself ). Targ's era has to end. New people should come and rule. To be honest, I wish Gendry or Jon ( he's more Stark than Targ ) could sit on the Iron throne, however, I know neither of them will. What I wanna say that the Rebellion against Targs was right thing to do and Dany doesn't have any throne right. Her family's era had ended when Robert and Ned first agreed to co-operate to bring the Mad king down.
About Gendry, I don't know if he's really arrived at KL or he went somewhere else. He's not good at rowing, remember. If he made it safely to KL, then he'll resume working as a smith in Fleabottom. No, Slim chance to meet Melisandra if he's in KL. However, if he had rowed to some other place like RiverRun, he might meet BHWB or Mel or Arya .

Quote:
OMG what? Some fans better stop it with these things. ;lol:
I stopped reading these ...er...theories. I mean, guys this could be just the photographer's own perspective or concept.

Quote:
Now that you mention Sherlock, that was way worse and those were only 3 episodes too. I think it's because both Benedict & Martin are such popular and in demand actors, it takes a lot of time for them to be doing a TV series like Sherlock
Yeah. They're super stars with full schedules but still as fan I dislike waiting too long. Huge gaps kill the excitement sometimes.

Quote:
They really do belong there and I'm glad they are back home. I wonder though what Tyrion is doing outside watching the dragons?
He looks..er..worried? He's not excited or shocked as the first two times. He was standing on a hill, so presumably he's in Dragonstone watching them flying freely.

Winter is coming fan site had made a full report of Day 1 on Cons of Thrones..

Iwan Rheon ( Ramsay ) and Kate Dickie ( Lysa Tully ) were there too.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Seeing Tyrion on the throne while Dany is in the battlefield would be great
Old 07-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Do you guys know when the show coming back?

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Moderator Manager

^ July 16th

Lindsay, thanks for the Time Photoshoot things... that was a very classical, and colorful photoshoot
About the first book, yeah, when I started reading it was before the show had started, and I fell in love with the Starks right away, but everything else I had a hard time grasping. I think that now that I've seen it all I'll enjoy the books a lot more.

Valeerena, it's sad that Nik won't be at SDCC I'd like to see him there too In fact I think I'd like to see everyone there
Also, thanks for the Con Of Thrones info I'd have fun in that con

stlavin95, totally agree... I would love to see Tyrion on the throne, even if it was just for a little while
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top