Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Here's to all the surprises ahead of us
Old 06-25-2017, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
^ I guess he's LF too. Some say Jon or even Bran but Bran will be seated on a Wheel Chair, this one is standing. My money is on LF but why Sansa seems worried and anxious, uncomfortable, casting side glances even looking behind for a fraction of second? He's LF for sure.
Yes that's the reason it made me think it's LF. She looks uncomfortable and anxious and that's only when LF is around.

Quote:
A mystery, isn't it?? I've thought Jon will go back only if he's well prepared for a fierce battle not with a single squad.
I thought at first it was Bran's vision but now it seems like it isn't.

Quote:
Likely all of them I think Beric cause Beric is already dead on the books in order to revive LSH. I doubt they'll kill the Hound because he'll head South anyway and even if not, he has already come back from death last season. It's Beric or Thoros likely..Tormund is still needed, I supoose. He's the leader of the Wildling and we need them still.
Yeah Beric or Thoros. And most of the BHWB will die which is fine by me.

Quote:
Tyrion's situation is complicated. He has to help Dany invade Westeros and this leads to the destruction of his family. Tyrion loves his family except his father and sis and that's only because they had mistreated him not because he's a hateful foul creature. However, Jaime is still there standing beside Cersei and Dany will eventually chase him down for killing her father. Jaime vs Dany battle is Tyrion's real challange. Dany won't listen to him if he asked her to spare Jaime and Jaime will refuse to bow to the Mad king's daughter.. he's in deep water
Yeah poor Tyrion. This is a big conflict for him. I'd love for a scene between him & Jaime where they just talk and Tyrion promises to protect him and him only. If Jaime already thinks Cersei is mad, then hopefully he'll trust Tyrion but again I need to see Jaime & Cersei's relationship crumble first so he actually turns his back on her.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I have no idea. I wasn't worried for Jaime this season until that trailer.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm kind of hoping Euron will die this season and they might drag out Cersei's death until S8 just cause Lena is super amazing. I do think that we need an entire season to actually see how Euron can be vicious now with Ramsay gone.

Quote:
YES.. At least he could try use his new powers. I know he's still kinda an apprentice but he needs to train how to control it in order to use it fully against the great war coming
And this is the perfect season for him to control his ability with the WWs coming. I have hope that Bran will help Jon and the Northerners with the battle against the undead.

Quote:
Nothing is confirmed yet. We desperately search for any clue implies the Clegane Bowl .. The hound and BHWB agreed to head North to fight the danger there. that's Thoros idea.
Some people are also saying that they don't want a CleganeBowl because that would be fan service and if anything, GoT can't turn into a "fan service" show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Lindsay, with GOT I have been lucky to always be spoiler free... granted this is the first time that I started posting on the threads/boards related to it, up until now I didn't even lurked anything GOT related afraid of spoilers So I can say that this is probably the first time that I am a bit more in the known of what might happen during the season, but still am very much in the dark
Good for you. I like the feeling of being surprised than knowing events that will happen.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-25-2017, 09:10 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Also my brain goes into overload thinking and worrying about everything.. it's quite the ride, but it's fun
Old 06-25-2017, 10:14 PM
Moderator Manager

It always is with this show. I accidentally got spoiled elsewhere but not here on though. People here are more careful with spoilers.

I'm just counting down the days until this month is over. Then I take a break from any other GoT news and teasers/trailers come July.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Yes that's the reason it made me think it's LF. She looks uncomfortable and anxious and that's only when LF is around.
Sophie Turner describes a “strong and steely” Sansa next season
Quote:
In an interview with Express, Turner discussed Sansa’s ever-evolving relationship with her siblings, specifically, with Jon, whom some would argue stole her spotlight last season when he was declared King of the North after she more or less secured his victory at the Battle of the Bastards.

“She definitely feels left out,” Turner admitted. “There’s a little bit of jealousy there. She feels like she deserves the title of Queen in the North.”

Many of the characters’ motivations can be tricky to decipher but, according to Turner, Sansa’s internal conflict next season is quite straightforward: “All she wants is the respect of her brother, and she feels like she’s not getting that. Fair enough!

“She’s very strong and steely this season. She’s in it for herself. Whether that means going a bit dark… you’ll have to see.”
Actually, I'll get fed up with Sansa's story line if they keep doing it like that. BORING

Quote:
I thought at first it was Bran's vision but now it seems like it isn't.
Nah! Doesn't look like a vision. They're out to do some thing, probably to meet his uncle Benjen to tell him some information about WWs and how to defeat them but accidentally walked through a swamp of wights.

Quote:
Yeah poor Tyrion. This is a big conflict for him. I'd love for a scene between him & Jaime where they just talk and Tyrion promises to protect him and him only. If Jaime already thinks Cersei is mad, then hopefully he'll trust Tyrion but again I need to see Jaime & Cersei's relationship crumble first so he actually turns his back on her.
From the pics I saw, it seems Jaime and Cersei won't be that happy couple we knew However, despite their arguments ( Jaime seems uncomfortable ) Jaime will still support her. No idea where the breaking point will happen, may be if Jaime survives his encounter with Dany and her dragons, he'll try to persuade Cersei it'll be madness if they keep on fighting because every one will eventually die including her. I don't think there will be a chance for Tyrion to meet Jaime alone. He'll get pissed of more when he knows Tyrion and Dany had taken CR and Dany surely will defeat the Lannisters in that battle. So, Jaime will head back to KL where Cersei is still giving an award for Tyrion's head.

Quote:
I wasn't worried for Jaime this season until that trailer.
If he was marching towards a dragon, then I don't see any way out for him
Quote:
I'm kind of hoping Euron will die this season and they might drag out Cersei's death until S8 just cause Lena is super amazing. I do think that we need an entire season to actually see how Euron can be vicious now with Ramsay gone.
This season I guess.. We saw a glimpse of how he fights brutally on the trailer.

Quote:
Some people are also saying that they don't want a CleganeBowl because that would be fan service and if anything, GoT can't turn into a "fan service" show.
Well, They are partly right. As much as I want manyplots to happen as I want but at the same time I need the story to flow the way it had been meant to be. On the other hand, they should listen to fans on stuff like Dorne. The worst plot and the worst actresses, no need to continue doing it.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 06-26-2017, 04:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the link
I agree, the steely and kind of dark behavior of Sansa is not something that I'm actually looking forward to see for the character

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
It always is with this show. I accidentally got spoiled elsewhere but not here on though. People here are more careful with spoilers.

I'm just counting down the days until this month is over. Then I take a break from any other GoT news and teasers/trailers come July.
I'm so glad that here on there are less chances of getting spoiled I confess I was a bit weary of starting posting on the GOT related thread because of that, but so far I like that it's mostly discussing and theories other than openly spoilers
Old 06-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It depends on how dark it is to me on whether I will enjoy it or not.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I have to admit that I could grow to like dark Sansa, but I don't want that to happen to her... I'd like her to be smart but still fair and honorable.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Actually, I'll get fed up with Sansa's story line if they keep doing it like that. BORING
It's not a very Stark-like quality either to have that ambition to rule the North. In fact, I hope Sansa is perfectly OK with Jon being KITN seeing as he's her "brother" anyway. I blame this all on LF always messing with Sansa.

Quote:
Nah! Doesn't look like a vision. They're out to do some thing, probably to meet his uncle Benjen to tell him some information about WWs and how to defeat them but accidentally walked through a swamp of wights.
It's to tricky to go back there when he knows full well that the WWs are heading there. Unless of course he's already rounded up the Wildlings, BHWB and other Northeners to prepare for that trip and what's to come. So somehow they did come prepared.

Quote:
From the pics I saw, it seems Jaime and Cersei won't be that happy couple we knew However, despite their arguments ( Jaime seems uncomfortable ) Jaime will still support her. No idea where the breaking point will happen, may be if Jaime survives his encounter with Dany and her dragons, he'll try to persuade Cersei it'll be madness if they keep on fighting because every one will eventually die including her. I don't think there will be a chance for Tyrion to meet Jaime alone. He'll get pissed of more when he knows Tyrion and Dany had taken CR and Dany surely will defeat the Lannisters in that battle. So, Jaime will head back to KL where Cersei is still giving an award for Tyrion's head.
I hate that you italicized survives. My positive mindset wants Jaime to survive or something stops him midway before he charges. I mean, why the hell is he charging alone for crying out loud. I want a Brienne reunion first before he dies.

Quote:
Well, They are partly right. As much as I want manyplots to happen as I want but at the same time I need the story to flow the way it had been meant to be. On the other hand, they should listen to fans on stuff like Dorne. The worst plot and the worst actresses, no need to continue doing it.
And it has to happen organically, not just cause the fans want it. The whole thing with Dorne, I think D&D heard the fans hated it so they minimized that story in S6.

Quote:
I'm so glad that here on there are less chances of getting spoiled I confess I was a bit weary of starting posting on the GOT related thread because of that, but so far I like that it's mostly discussing and theories other than openly spoilers
You're very much welcome to post here. Valeerena and I are mindful of spoilers so don't worry about it. I would have loved to post on the GOT board but I'm fine discussing the show on just one thread.

Old 06-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
You're very much welcome to post here. Valeerena and I are mindful of spoilers so don't worry about it. I would have loved to post on the GOT board but I'm fine discussing the show on just one thread.
Yeah, I noticed that You two are having quite a discussion about the show, it's entertaining
I started posting in the GOT board recently and it's being quite fun, but understand what you mean about discussing everything in just one place
Old 06-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed that You two are having quite a discussion about the show, it's entertaining
I started posting in the GOT board recently and it's being quite fun, but understand what you mean about discussing everything in just one place
Nah, nothing spoilerish. Most of our talks have been what we've seen like HBO promos or teasers or the new trailer. When they're under the tag, they're usually book spoilers. Also, we've been talking about the show since S6 ended, we're both crazy.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy
Thanks for the link
I agree, the steely and kind of dark behavior of Sansa is not something that I'm actually looking forward to see for the character
You're welcome ...It's okay for me if she learned some cunning stuff from LF to play the game and stop being naive but do not use it against Jon. She wants to be Queen in the North!! I know she had saved their lives but now in these days, Jon is the only one who fits to unite the North and the South if possible against WWs.
Quote:
I have to admit that I could grow to like dark Sansa, but I don't want that to happen to her... I'd like her to be smart but still fair and honorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
It's not a very Stark-like quality either to have that ambition to rule the North. In fact, I hope Sansa is perfectly OK with Jon being KITN seeing as he's her "brother" anyway. I blame this all on LF always messing with Sansa.
From what she had said, there is a problem in Jon being the KITN. I need Sansa to play the game with LF not Jon. She shouldn't listen to his poisonous whispers anymore and focus on how to bring him down to win Robin in her side so the Vale and the North unite truly once again.
Quote:
It's to tricky to go back there when he knows full well that the WWs are heading there. Unless of course he's already rounded up the Wildlings, BHWB and other Northeners to prepare for that trip and what's to come. So somehow they did come prepared.
They intend to go beyond the Wall for some reason so yeah I guess they're some how prepared but I don't think they're prepared enough. Bran may give them some help out there. Will he tell Jon about that mark the NK had given him??
Quote:
I hate that you italicized survives. My positive mindset wants Jaime to survive or something stops him midway before he charges. I mean, why the hell is he charging alone for crying out loud. I want a Brienne reunion first before he dies.
Wait a min..You just gave me a BRILLIANT IDEA. Can BRONN stop Jaime midway??? I don't see him so there are 2 possibilities, 1- he's already dead or he's galloping after Jaime to GRAB him away from the dragons. OMG I hope this really happens to save Jaime. And yeah I wanna J/B reunion..Guys pleeeeeease they're my favorite couple
Quote:
And it has to happen organically, not just cause the fans want it. The whole thing with Dorne, I think D&D heard the fans hated it so they minimized that story in S6
Thanks GOD..They need to die this season ...ALL OF THEM. I prefer Cersei to take Dorne and not to see those sand snakes again.
Quote:
Also, we've been talking about the show since S6 ended, we're both crazy.
I'm obsessed with GOT, TV series and books. . I'm proudly GOT nerd and I love it here too with my friend, Lindsay

Thanks for the link

Can't help posting it here

"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-28-2017 at 07:26 AM
Old 06-28-2017, 11:21 AM
Moderator Manager

You guys are not crazy! I can totally understand that... believe me, I don't get tired of talking about shows I love either.
I haven't read any of the books except for the first one, so mostly I'm clueless about everything

thanks for the link Winter really is here

Ohh Valeerena That's hilarious!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
From what she had said, there is a problem in Jon being the KITN. I need Sansa to play the game with LF not Jon. She shouldn't listen to his poisonous whispers anymore and focus on how to bring him down to win Robin in her side so the Vale and the North unite truly once again.
Right? She should know better. I'll be so disappointed in her if she continues to listen to LF.

Quote:
They intend to go beyond the Wall for some reason so yeah I guess they're some how prepared but I don't think they're prepared enough. Bran may give them some help out there. Will he tell Jon about that mark the NK had given him??
He has to so Jon can protect him.

Quote:
Wait a min..You just gave me a BRILLIANT IDEA. Can BRONN stop Jaime midway??? I don't see him so there are 2 possibilities, 1- he's already dead or he's galloping after Jaime to GRAB him away from the dragons. OMG I hope this really happens to save Jaime. And yeah I wanna J/B reunion..Guys pleeeeeease they're my favorite couple
If Bronn does that, then he dies. Tyrion will be devastated too.

Quote:
Thanks GOD..They need to die this season ...ALL OF THEM. I prefer Cersei to take Dorne and not to see those sand snakes again.
I'm really okay if we just casually forget them on the show, tbh.

Quote:
I'm obsessed with GOT, TV series and books. . I'm proudly GOT nerd and I love it here too with my friend, Lindsay
I don't know what we have done here, tbh, and I can't believe I talked GOT throughout this hiatus. It's insane. And that meme is hilarious!

Btw, Valeerena, I'll tag this one just in case:

Spoiler:

Quote:
You guys are not crazy! I can totally understand that... believe me, I don't get tired of talking about shows I love either.
I haven't read any of the books except for the first one, so mostly I'm clueless about everything
And to think we barely even got a lot of GOT back then. At least the show will be back next month and there will be TONS to talk about. By the end of August, S7 is already over.

Snippet (no spoilers):

Quote:
Okay if not that, then what strikes you most about season 7?

Weiss: To me what’s most exciting is being able to play interactions between various characters that for years we haven’t been able to play. There’s a whole bunch of reunions and first time meetings that people have been waiting for for a long time and when you put it on paper you just want to do justice to the work that these guys have done building these characters over so many years. You want to give them as much as you can.

Benioff: Everyone steps up their game every season. I know you probably get sick of hearing us say that. We say it every year. But it’s kind of astounding to us. We were looking at a battle scene and we set more stuntmen on fire in one of these shots than have ever been simultaneously set on fire … But every department constantly improves, from the effects to the acting. [Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner] have been great from the beginning and how they’ve grown as actors — I mean everybody in the cast has, but in them it’s especially pronounced since they started as kids. Now we’re coming into the final season and it’s very gratifying. We’ve managed to keep everybody on the same path moving the same direction for so long.

The pace is faster this year, the actors are saying.

Benioff: For a long time we’ve been talking about “the wars to come.” That war is pretty much here. So it’s really trying to find a way to make the storytelling work without feeling like we’re rushing it. You want to give characters their due, and pretty much all the characters left are important characters, even the ones who might have started out as relatively minor characters have become significant in their own right.

Weiss: The scope of the story naturally has increased season to season. That also probably feeds in a little bit into the pacing, that things are coming to a head and the war is here. It’s this urgency from within the story that drives the pace rather than any external decision. Things are moving faster because in the world of these characters the war that they’ve been waiting for is upon them, the conflicts that have been building the past six years are upon them and those facts give them a sense of urgency that makes them move faster.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

thanks for the link Winter really is here

Ohh Valeerena That's hilarious!
I don't get tired of talking about them either. I haven't read any of the books at all.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top