Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Nymeria? Wow, really?
I think the main reason of this rumor that Arya is in RiverRun and in books, Nymeria with a pack of wolves were seen near RiverRun. So, yeah I believe this can be true .. I missed her a lot

Quote:
I think Tyrion will believe WWs now after seeing Dany's dragons. He's the one Lannister that is more accepting of these things than the other 2. Where did Dany send Jorah off to again? And yeah, Cersei will never believe the presence of WWs until she actually sees it. That's her loss.
I hope so. Tyrion read books and for sure somewhere he read about how the wall was built and WWs first attack decades ago. Dany didn't send him to a specific place but ordered him to cure himself and come back to her..

Quote:
Yeah, you're right about Yara. Maybe Theon gets to live seeing as he's been through so much already. It's kind of premature to kill him off after developing his character these past few seasons.
I agree then more likely Yara to die this season with the Sand Snakes ( popular wish ). May be Yara's death will help Theon to return to his old-self and lead the fleets, take revenge from his uncle on killing his father and his sister.

Spoiler:
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 04-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

How many episodes this season have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ I plan to re-watch all 8 seasons when the show is over. That's how I'll cope being in denial.
I was thinking about doing this as long I don't get angry like the first time I watch it..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
I think the main reason of this rumor that Arya is in RiverRun and in books, Nymeria with a pack of wolves were seen near RiverRun. So, yeah I believe this can be true .. I missed her a lot
Oh yeah! That makes sense.

Quote:
I hope so. Tyrion read books and for sure somewhere he read about how the wall was built and WWs first attack decades ago. Dany didn't send him to a specific place but ordered him to cure himself and come back to her..
Hmmm, I wonder where Jorah went off to? If it's somewhere near Meereen, he's very far from Dragonstone or KL.

Quote:
I agree then more likely Yara to die this season with the Sand Snakes ( popular wish ). May be Yara's death will help Theon to return to his old-self and lead the fleets, take revenge from his uncle on killing his father and his sister.
Oh I like this but I don't like that Yara's death will trigger Theon emotionally cause he's already got a lot to deal with ever since Ramsay tortured him.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
How many episodes this season have?
7. Next year, only 6. So imagine that's only 2 months of GoT.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 04-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Check this out

Quote:
Several Game of Thrones cast members appeared in a new HBO promo that turned up online today, decked in their season 7 gear. Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Isaac Hempstead Wright and more open up and say, “Ahhhhhhh” in the new video along with many other big HBO stars.

Of particular interest, the video gives us a nice clear look at Clarke in Daenerys’ Targaryen red-and-black wardrobe, and at Hempstead Wright in a clean new set of clothing and brown furs for Bran Stark.

Bran is heading back to Winterfell as it seems...YES. We'll get a Stark reunion soon

^^ Those are shots of every character appeared in that promo, check them out, it's super fast to thoroughly notice them in the promo. Thanks God some fans took snapshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Hmmm, I wonder where Jorah went off to? If it's somewhere near Meereen, he's very far from Dragonstone or KL
I laughed a lot when I saw that scene to be honest, Dany tells him to go cure himself??? What the...? Stannis brought a bunch of Maesters to cure his daughter. How can Jorah cure himself? May be he'll find some sorcerer in Essos but this is too dangerous if you asked me.

Quote:
Oh I like this but I don't like that Yara's death will trigger Theon emotionally cause he's already got a lot to deal with ever since Ramsay tortured him.
We saw the real Theon when he bravely chose to save Sansa.It was pretty awesome. But it wasn't enough to wipe off Reek and bring back Theon. So, May be when he finds himself responsible of the fleets and men upon them, his real self rises again in him. I hope so.

Spoiler:
Old 04-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

I haven't see that promo.. thanks!

[sigh in frustration]

Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting that. I haven't seen that too. Tbh, the only thing I watch on HBO are movies and GOT. I usually turn to other channels when the commercials come on.

Quote:
Bran is heading back to Winterfell as it seems...YES. We'll get a Stark reunion soon
As expected and he will tell Jon about him being a Targaryen. I'm more excited for the Jon-Arya reunion (and this *other* reunion too, LOL).

Quote:
I laughed a lot when I saw that scene to be honest, Dany tells him to go cure himself??? What the...? Stannis brought a bunch of Maesters to cure his daughter. How can Jorah cure himself? May be he'll find some sorcerer in Essos but this is too dangerous if you asked me.
Yeah it was very vague like they just sent him away just like how Daario was left in Meereen because frankly, there's no reason Daario should head to Westeros unless he can fight for Dany which he doesn't need to because Dany has dragons and he'll only get himself killed. I'm sure we'll see how Jorah is next season but I wonder who he'll bump into and where he is.

Quote:
We saw the real Theon when he bravely chose to save Sansa.It was pretty awesome. But it wasn't enough to wipe off Reek and bring back Theon. So, May be when he finds himself responsible of the fleets and men upon them, his real self rises again in him. I hope so.
That would be a good character arc. I have hope that he & Yara lives since they're on Dany's side but if they don't, that's fine with me. As long as they both fought bravely and they can only die if Euron is dead too.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 04-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon
I haven't see that promo.. thanks!
Quote:
Thanks for posting that. I haven't seen that too. Tbh, the only thing I watch on HBO are movies and GOT. I usually turn to other channels when the commercials come on.
No problem, guys ..We all do the same, Lindsay Thanks to fan sites who suffer seeing commercials

Quote:
As expected and he will tell Jon about him being a Targaryen. I'm more excited for the Jon-Arya reunion (and this *other* reunion too, LOL).
hahaha..Yeah Jon/Arya reunion will be epic...OMG the Starks hadn't met each other since season 1!!! except of course Sansa/Jon.. That's a long time. And Bran telling Jon he's a Targ will be insanely awesome. WOW. Finally Jon will know who his mother is.

Quote:
Yeah it was very vague like they just sent him away just like how Daario was left in Meereen because frankly, there's no reason Daario should head to Westeros unless he can fight for Dany which he doesn't need to because Dany has dragons and he'll only get himself killed. I'm sure we'll see how Jorah is next season but I wonder who he'll bump into and where he is.
Well, I don't know if you already knew this or not but from sources we'll see Daario again. The actor was seen filming but no idea what he's gonna do. I think We'll see Essos again . I agree that Jorah finding a cure is mission impossible, so vague no details..We don't even know if there are any sorcerer or maester is capable of curing Jorah.

Quote:
That would be a good character arc. I have hope that he & Yara lives since they're on Dany's side but if they don't, that's fine with me. As long as they both fought bravely and they can only die if Euron is dead too.
Sand snakes and Euron are really the worst characters I saw on GOT and I have a heart wish to see them all dead. They deserve that.

Spoiler:

Game of Thrones Nominated for Two Hugo Awards!

Quote:
In the category of Best Dramatic Presentation – Short Form, two season six Game of Thrones episodes were cited- the emotional Hodor-centered highlight, “The Door,” and the huge Miguel Sapochnik-directed ninth episode, “Battle of the Bastards.”

Quote:
Today, George R.R. Martin reacts to the news enthusiastically, as he always has a lot to say about the Hugos! He also adds some interesting trivia to the awards news. On his NotaBlog, Martin says:
Personally, I’m thrilled to see that two episodes of GAME OF THRONES were nominated in Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form: our two Emmy winners, as it happens, “Battle of the Bastards” and “The Door.” I know David Benioff and Dan Weiss will be also been thrilled, along with our cast and crew and all the good people at HBO. Helsinki is a lot closer to Belfast than the US, so there’s even a chance that David and Dan might fly in for the ceremony (shooting schedule permitting), as they did for Loncon. If they can’t, the lovely Sibel Kekilli will help me represent GOT on the night, as Ron Donachie and Rory McCann did in prior years.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Do you guys think that we will see some more flashbacks??

[sigh in frustration]

Old 04-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, I think so. Especially now that Bran knows about Jon's parents, I think we'll need a flashback of Robert's Rebellion, in particular the Rhaegar & Lyanna stuff.

Quote:
hahaha..Yeah Jon/Arya reunion will be epic...OMG the Starks hadn't met each other since season 1!!! except of course Sansa/Jon.. That's a long time. And Bran telling Jon he's a Targ will be insanely awesome. WOW. Finally Jon will know who his mother is.
This is why every Stark reunion will be memorable. I can already imagine Jon's face. He didn't expect to be KITN. He wouldn't expect to be Targaryen + rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He definitely knows nothing.

Quote:
Well, I don't know if you already knew this or not but from sources we'll see Daario again. The actor was seen filming but no idea what he's gonna do. I think We'll see Essos again . I agree that Jorah finding a cure is mission impossible, so vague no details..We don't even know if there are any sorcerer or maester is capable of curing Jorah.
I didn't know. But it would make sense because the show is known not to throw away characters like that, especially someone like Daario who's been in this story for quite sometime now. Hmmm, can Melisandre 'cure' Jorah? She's headed to the South and maybe they meet along the way?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Apart from warging, he can "time-travel" too so he's a very powerful 3-Eyed Raven now. I have hope that we'll probably see more of Bran's visions. I kind of feel that he can help a great deal prove to everyone that Jon is a legitimate Targaryen. (And Sam on the legal side of things.)

Quote:
Game of Thrones Nominated for Two Hugo Awards!
Congrats to the show!

Old 04-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon
Do you guys think that we will see some more flashbacks??
Definitely..At least, A scene where we see how Rhaegar and Lyanna got married.

Quote:
This is why every Stark reunion will be memorable. I can already imagine Jon's face. He didn't expect to be KITN. He wouldn't expect to be Targaryen + rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He definitely knows nothing
It will be quite a surprise for Jon and everyone else

Quote:
I didn't know. But it would make sense because the show is known not to throw away characters like that, especially someone like Daario who's been in this story for quite sometime now. Hmmm, can Melisandre 'cure' Jorah? She's headed to the South and maybe they meet along the way?
Oooops..Sorry about that. Where Mel will go? Back to Essos or she'll go and join her comrade Thoros in Riverrun? I need to see Arya/Mel reunion.
On the show, she's on her list.

Quote:
Apart from warging, he can "time-travel" too so he's a very powerful 3-Eyed Raven now. I have hope that we'll probably see more of Bran's visions. I kind of feel that he can help a great deal prove to everyone that Jon is a legitimate Targaryen. (And Sam on the legal side of things.)
I'm sure Bran will play a big role in defeating WWs at the final war. Can't wait to see how he'll use his new abilities as 3-eyed Raven

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-06-2017 at 11:14 AM
Old 04-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah since they have mention that in several time..

Quote:
Steph, I think so. Especially now that Bran knows about Jon's parents, I think we'll need a flashback of Robert's Rebellion, in particular the Rhaegar & Lyanna stuff.
That's true.. And I hope that Bran will tell him right away..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 04-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Oooops..Sorry about that. Where Mel will go? Back to Essos or she'll go and join her comrade Thoros in Riverrun? I need to see Arya/Mel reunion.
On the show, she's on her list.
It's fine. As long as it's not major SLs for me. Hmmm, I guess most likely Riverrun so Arya can kill her.

Quote:
I'm sure Bran will play a big role in defeating WWs at the final war. Can't wait to see how he'll use his new abilities as 3-eyed Raven
And he might be heading towards the Wall too. He's marked so the WWs will follow him. I always do get excited whenever Bran has his visions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
That's true.. And I hope that Bran will tell him right away..
We're wondering how Bran will tell him. I mean, do you think Jon will believe him right away? Yes he's his "brother" but he will need evidence/proof not only for Jon but to let the others know (like the Lords for example).

Old 04-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's fine. As long as it's not major SLs for me. Hmmm, I guess most likely Riverrun so Arya can kill her.
Oh Thanks God, I'd feel guilty if I spoiled something but me myself don't know that much most of what you can consider spoilers are usually fake or misread. I'd love to see Arya killing Mel to avenge ( for me ) Shireen's death. Let's see how her God will save her.. She's not Jon to get resurrected

Quote:
And he might be heading towards the Wall too. He's marked so the WWs will follow him. I always do get excited whenever Bran has his visions.
Bran with Meera will head for the Wall and pass to WF meanwhile WWs will make their move to the Wall and eventually will pass/destroy it thanks to Bran's mark :\ At this time I think Bran will give us some precious visions about Jon or a quick glimpse of the future like we saw last season ( a dragon flying over KL )

We need to see a new trailer, HBO a real trailer not a promo

ETA: New Promo shots

Why EVERY ONE is wearing black???

off-topic:I think My browser re-posted my post again so please delete the first one..

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-07-2017 at 08:34 AM Reason: New promo shots
Old 04-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
We're wondering how Bran will tell him. I mean, do you think Jon will believe him right away? Yes he's his "brother" but he will need evidence/proof not only for Jon but to let the others know (like the Lords for example).
I think that Jon prob suspect about it, but I guess that he prob believe him and Jon wants to find the real evidence that he prob ask Bran to help him w/ it..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I think Bran will help Jon to prove it and I think Jon might be hesitant to accept being Targaryen at first. I guess we'll wait and see.

Quote:
Oh Thanks God, I'd feel guilty if I spoiled something but me myself don't know that much most of what you can consider spoilers are usually fake or misread. I'd love to see Arya killing Mel to avenge ( for me ) Shireen's death. Let's see how her God will save her.. She's not Jon to get resurrected
And it's Daario. I like him but I wouldn't be sad if he died.

Quote:
Bran with Meera will head for the Wall and pass to WF meanwhile WWs will make their move to the Wall and eventually will pass/destroy it thanks to Bran's mark :\ At this time I think Bran will give us some precious visions about Jon or a quick glimpse of the future like we saw last season ( a dragon flying over KL )
A dragon flying over KL? In Bran's visions? I forgot this!

Quote:
ETA: New Promo shots

Why EVERY ONE is wearing black???
Yeah, I noticed that too. Why is everyone in black? Also, I like Tyrion's new attire! I also love Arya & Sansa looking more Stark-like in their outfits. And also Brienne! And Jaime! And heck everyone, OMG. Also, that was a really weird HBO promo but at least they got almost all the major characters on GoT to do that promo. (I also can't stop laughing at Nik's face in that promo, LOL.)

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top