Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah! It seems so.. Fans saw them on HBO Channels.. But No official videos yet, that makes me wonder if these snippets are actually a part of a full In-Production video which will be released at SXSW Panel?

A fan spotted Game of Thrones poster art on a bus in Austin

Quote:
Game of Thrones is headed to SXSW next weekend, with showrunners and cast members in attendance, and we hoped some season seven info might come out of the Austin, Texas event.
This afternoon, a fan spotted Game of Thrones poster art on a bus in Austin and shared it on Reddit.

If this is indeed a version of Game of Thrones’ key art for season seven, the show is going heavy on the ice and fire theme this year.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 03-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Hmm, it would make sense if these snippets will be a part SXSW panel which GoT is participating. I think a S7 trailer is still too early and they've just recently wrapped shooting last month. But what do I know?

It also makes sense that Ice and Fire is the theme with how the story is progressing now.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think a S7 trailer is still too early and they've just recently wrapped shooting last month.
I think the same.. I guess a video of In-Production but not trailer of the season itself or may be teeny tiny shots like what we had last Dec or Nov..( The quick shots of Arya, Sansa and Jon ) but what I'm sure about they will show us some thing new at this panel in Texas.

Yes! I'm too excited..Dragons and WWs are coming..OMG I can't wait for the moment ( whether it's in this season or the last one ) when Dragons fight against WWs. Fire will only destroy the wights not WWs I guess but this will greatly help.

Remember when Jim Broadbent ( Slughorn in Harry Potter ) joined GOT, he gave a statement about his role in this season...I'll put in spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler:
Old 03-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Yes! I'm too excited..Dragons and WWs are coming..OMG I can't wait for the moment ( whether it's in this season or the last one ) when Dragons fight against WWs. Fire will only destroy the wights not WWs I guess but this will greatly help.
This is why Jon & Dany fighting the WWs together make sense. There are also a few Valyrian steel around so it will be difficult to kill the WWs.

Quote:
Remember when Jim Broadbent ( Slughorn in Harry Potter ) joined GOT, he gave a statement about his role in this season...I'll put in spoiler tag just in case.

Spoiler:
My guess is...
Spoiler:

Old 03-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
This is why Jon & Dany fighting the WWs together make sense. There are also a few Valyrian steel around so it will be difficult to kill the WWs.
That I think is why Brianne's sword is important. It used to be Ice, Ned Starks valyrian steel greatsword then was melted down into 2. And of course Jon has Longclaw.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Old 03-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

^ Fire and Ice..YES it's official

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cats
That I think is why Brianne's sword is important. It used to be Ice, Ned Starks valyrian steel greatsword then was melted down into 2. And of course Jon has Longclaw.
They'll need every single Valyrian steel to fight WWs so yeah I guess Brienne will join the forces in fighting against WWs, Sam took his family's sword and Don't forget Joff's sword. Oathkeeper's twin. I want Jaime to take it. I don't think Cersei cares much about swords unless she gifts it to The Mountain ..yuck.. but I guess it'll be so small for him to carry. So, yeah Jaime'll take it

Quote:
My guess is...
Spoiler:
You read my mind

IT'S OFFICIAL.. GOT S7 will be 07.16.17

DAMN IT.. TOO LATE

And a teaser had been released but it only included audio from previous seasons

Quote:
Here is the new teaser video which features major house sigils crumbling to ash. Though the video doesn’t have any fresh footage from the upcoming season, it does have a snippet of new dialogue from Jon Snow: “There is only one war that matters. The Great War. And it is here.”

Source : Entertainment Weekly

Last edited by Valeerena; 03-09-2017 at 01:33 PM Reason: important update
Old 03-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cats (View Post)
It is. And I don't think she knows that her sword can kill WWs yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
They'll need every single Valyrian steel to fight WWs so yeah I guess Brienne will join the forces in fighting against WWs, Sam took his family's sword and Don't forget Joff's sword. Oathkeeper's twin. I want Jaime to take it. I don't think Cersei cares much about swords unless she gifts it to The Mountain ..yuck.. but I guess it'll be so small for him to carry. So, yeah Jaime'll take it
Where is Joffrey's sword btw? I want Jaime to take it too.

Quote:
IT'S OFFICIAL.. GOT S7 will be 07.16.17
YESSSSS. 4 more months to go. Still too long to wait for just 8 episodes.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes it would be awesome if Jaime takes it.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
No news about it since Joff was killed. I don't recall if they buried it with him tho but I don't think so..It's the King's sword and as Tommen was a nice kid and doesn't care much about swords, we didn't see it so I guess it's in the King's chamber.

Quote:
YESSSSS. 4 more months to go. Still too long to wait for just 8 episodes.
7 episodes..It'll start at 7/16 and will end at 8/27 ..Btw, did you like the teaser? the idea of a block of ice being melted to reveal something?? I wonder if this is a kind of spoiler?? Will the wall melt by fire?
Old 03-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I don't think they buried it with him. But they would really need that sword once the WWs come but how? We haven't seen it since.

Wait, 7 eps? I always thought it was 8. Ooooohhh, I like that. I do think the Wall will come down at one point and S7 would be the perfect season for it to happen.

Old 03-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah I don't think they buried it with him. But they would really need that sword once the WWs come but how? We haven't seen it since
That's why I think Jaime will take it. Cersei won't use the sword and the sword is too small for the Mountain to swing, so that leaves Jaime.

Quote:
Wait, 7 eps? I always thought it was 8. Ooooohhh, I like that. I do think the Wall will come down at one point and S7 would be the perfect season for it to happen
Yeah! I can see that too. The wall coming down or becomes useless as WWs comes through it..but more dramatic if it comes down.. It's more like a symbol of WWs being powerful enough to conquer Westores. Jon will try to make a rational speech warning both queens ( his words on the trailer ) but I think he'll fail. Every one is having an eye on that chair.

A new interview with Kit teasing the new season:

Quote:
In a Huffington Post interview with Bill Bradley, Kit says, regarding whether or not season 7 deserves the hype it’s been getting:

Yes, I’m gonna say ‘yes’. I mean I hope it is. I certainly did more this season than I’ve ever done. I think every actor on it did more action, had more action, had more scenes.
Kit’s on it! Harington teases S7 in Brimstone interviews

We need a Clegan bowl, pleeeeeeeeeease.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Moderator Manager

And Cersei isn't good with swords. At least I don't think she'll try and use it. She uses other means to kill so it makes sense for Jaime to take it.

AAAAHHHHH. YESSS to all of what you said. No one will listen to Jon because they all want to be on the Iron Throne. And Jon would really need all the help he can get once the WWs come to WF.

Okay, #itrustinkitharington should be a thing. I remember they hyped up S6 too so yeah, I'm going into this season with the highest of expectations.

CleganeBowl needs to happen. I want that too. But what if both of them die?

Old 03-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
And Cersei isn't good with swords. At least I don't think she'll try and use it. She uses other means to kill so it makes sense for Jaime to take it
I hope by now Jaime is a bit able to wield a sword properly with his left hand so he could use the it. Every Valyerian steel is so important in killing more WWs.

Quote:
AAAAHHHHH. YESSS to all of what you said. No one will listen to Jon because they all want to be on the Iron Throne. And Jon would really need all the help he can get once the WWs come to WF.
Exactly..Actually, I don't care about Cersei because she can't do any thing useful in that war except may be saving men's lives to fight the WWs. Dany is more important. She's the one who has DRAGONS.. Will Dany listen to Jon or she will insist on fighting Cersei till the end?..Oh! God, can some one burn this useless throne for me?

Quote:
Okay, #itrustinkitharington should be a thing. I remember they hyped up S6 too so yeah, I'm going into this season with the highest of expectations.

CleganeBowl needs to happen. I want that too. But what if both of them die?
I'm ready for action Er..No, I love the Hound ( more in the book than in the show, actually) but the Hound is skilled and we need him North so no they should keep it alive even if there'll be a bowl. I don't care about that Zombie, he won't listen to anyone but Cersei and she's not gonna tell him to fight WWs anyway.

Do you think we gonna get some thing new in the SXSW panel tomorrow? I don't think so actually, Now we got a poster ( useless I know ), a premier date and a teaser trailer. Nothing else they can add at that stage anyway.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Moderator Manager

I don't think anyone in KL knows about the WWs yet? Cause they all seem to be busy with that chair.

LMAO! The way I look at characters now is how they will fare in the end. Technically Cersei can't fight against the WWs so she's dispensable. Come to think of it, Jaime too but if he has Joffrey's sword, he should live. I can see all the Dothraki and Unsullied perish once the WWs come. The fact that Valyrian steel is rare is alarming and no way are most of them going to survive defeating the WWs. So very lucky of Bran & Meera to live through all of that, tbh.

Definitely The Hound for me more than The Mountain. Gregor is super scary.

Regarding SXSW, I guess they'll probably just bring up the S7 premiere date again. And tease what we probably already know? But nothing major because I think it's still too early for that.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top