Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's unfair to put Cersei and Sansa in the same light imo
Old 06-02-2017, 01:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I AM READY. I am so ready. I've been ready since S6 ended, HBO.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Counting down the days lol.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Bad news, guys

Quote:
Today, Entertainment Weekly posted an illuminating interview with HBO programming president Casey Bloys, who shed light on HBO’s plans for the prequels and for the remainder of Game of Thrones.
In the press at large, everybody said, ‘there are four spinoffs’ and they assume that means each one is happening and we’re going to have a new Game of Thrones show per quarter. That’s not what’s going on. The idea is not to do four shows. The bar set by [Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss] is so high that my hope is to get one show that lives up to it. Also, this is a long-term plan. Our No. 1 goal is the seventh season this summer and getting the eighth season written and aired.
Quote:
Bloys agrees that Benioff and Weiss will spend approximately the next “year and a half” working on the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones, which will consist of six episodes. Somewhat alarmingly, EW asked Bloys if season 8 could potentially air in 2019, and he didn’t deny it. “They have to write the episodes and figure out the production schedule. We’ll have a better sense of that once they get further into the writing.”
Now, that could mean that season 8 might debut in 2019 or could just have a couple of episodes cross over into 2019. Either way, it would a longer wait than we’re used to. If we didn’t get any Game of Thrones in 2018, it would be the first time the show had a gap year. With fewer episodes in season 8, you might ask why HBO couldn’t finish it quicker.
DAMN..That's longer than I had expected. C'mon Guys,We already suffer long hiatus between books and It's the TV Show NOW.

Quote:
Toronto Sun details a scene for episode two with the entire Targaryen faction. If you followed the production closely, you may have feared as I did that we were never going to get to see all of Dany’s loyalists together in a room… and I’m quite happy to be wrong about that: around Dragonstone‘s famous map table room, discussing “the best way to pry King’s Landing from Cersei Lannister’s grip,” there were Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Missandei, Theon and Yara Greyjoy, Ellaria Sand and Olenna Tyrell.
I'll put this in spoiler tag just in case..It's not a big spoiler it's more like some thing we all predicted
Spoiler:

Quote:
As for the third scene, Tilley wasn’t a direct witness, yet it may be the most intriguing of them all. Instead of seeing a scene being performed, he saw a prop being sculpted. How is that intriguing or exciting in any way? Well, it was a massive dragon skull… one out of 40 differently-sized dragon skulls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Maybe they both die in the battle against the WWs in S8?
Yeah..This is more likely. One of them or both would die. I have a strong feeling they won't get a happy ending

Quote:
No this isn't very Sansa-like and besides, look who's surrounding Sansa? Jon, Brienne, Davos - these are all decent people. Cersei only has herself and she became mad on her own volition because the deaths of her children is all on her. So I think this comparison to Cersei's madness don't really add up.
I agree that Sansa and Cersei are quite different but if Sansa did surrender again to LF and listened to his poisonous whispers, trusting Jon less, this would definitely lead her to take a step closer to be Cersei-like or even LF
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-02-2017 at 01:14 PM Reason: More News
Old 06-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really mind waiting for the final season if that means they do it right.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm okay w/ that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Bad news, guys
DAMN..That's longer than I had expected. C'mon Guys,We already suffer long hiatus between books and It's the TV Show NOW.
I think that's about right. We're getting S8 next year so the prequels should be 2019.
Quote:
I'll put this in spoiler tag just in case..It's not a big spoiler it's more like some thing we all predicted
Thanks for tagging. This is spoilery stuff for me already so I just skimmed through it. It's great that both Dany & Cersei have maps as they're both plotting their armies to attack.

Quote:
Yeah..This is more likely. One of them or both would die. I have a strong feeling they won't get a happy ending
We just have to expect the worse so when it does not happen, we'll be relieved.

Quote:
I agree that Sansa and Cersei are quite different but if Sansa did surrender again to LF and listened to his poisonous whispers, trusting Jon less, this would definitely lead her to take a step closer to be Cersei-like or even LF
That's a big "if". I still trust Sansa will do the right thing and won't let LF talk her into anything. I'd be really disappointed in her if she even considers all this talk with LF.

Old 06-03-2017, 03:19 AM
Passionate Fan

New photo of Sansa..Does she look sad? or determined?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
I don't really mind waiting for the final season if that means they do it right.
Yeah but still we need to wait long time to get the last season

Quote:
think that's about right. We're getting S8 next year so the prequels should be 2019.
What I had understood is there won't be prequels it'll be only one,they'll choose from the 4 or 5 scripts only one script to make it as a prequel/spin-off and there is a possibility S8 be released on 2019 as the preparation of the final epic season may take a year and a half.

Quote:
Thanks for tagging. This is spoilery stuff for me already so I just skimmed through it. It's great that both Dany & Cersei have maps as they're both plotting their armies to attack.
I removed the spoil-stuff from the third scene but the second one I couldn't so I put it in a spoiler tag ( but we already figured it out We are genius, aren't we? ..The first one we already saw it on the trailer.

Quote:
We just have to expect the worse so when it does not happen, we'll be relieved.
That's the exact philosophy I apply on GOT, never have high expectations But at least I wanna see any romantic progress. Enough with Goodbyes and heart-eyes I'm shipping Sansa/Hound too but they played it differently on the show

Quote:
That's a big "if". I still trust Sansa will do the right thing and won't let LF talk her into anything. I'd be really disappointed in her if she even considers all this talk with LF.
Me too. Sansa is smart now not the naive silly girl anymore.I know she's may be angry with Jon a little as no northerner mentioned what she had done to save the day but only praised Jon and choosing him as a king. I don't want to see any tension between Jon and Sansa, I hated that look she had shared with LF as he would use this critical situation and turns Sansa against Jon. Sansa should talk to Jon if she's still pissed off. That's the best way to end this mess however, I know Sansa wouldn't do that.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks kinda sad to me.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
New photo of Sansa..Does she look sad? or determined?
I can't tell. She does look worried though which she should be.

Quote:
What I had understood is there won't be prequels it'll be only one,they'll choose from the 4 or 5 scripts only one script to make it as a prequel/spin-off and there is a possibility S8 be released on 2019 as the preparation of the final epic season may take a year and a half.
Ah yes, only one prequel for now. So does that mean we get S8 in 2019 along with the prequel or that will be 2020? But seriously, 2 years to wait for 6 eps.

Quote:
That's the exact philosophy I apply on GOT, never have high expectations But at least I wanna see any romantic progress. Enough with Goodbyes and heart-eyes I'm shipping Sansa/Hound too but they played it differently on the show
Sansa/Hound is very different on the show. They barely interacted at all.

Quote:
Me too. Sansa is smart now not the naive silly girl anymore.I know she's may be angry with Jon a little as no northerner mentioned what she had done to save the day but only praised Jon and choosing him as a king. I don't want to see any tension between Jon and Sansa, I hated that look she had shared with LF as he would use this critical situation and turns Sansa against Jon. Sansa should talk to Jon if she's still pissed off. That's the best way to end this mess however, I know Sansa wouldn't do that.
I don't know why people were blaming Jon for the whole battle with Ramsay's armies that it was very suicidal of him knowing that he only has a small army compared to Ramsay. Jon didn't want to fight anymore and while the deal breaker for him to fight Ramsay was Rickon, Sansa still didn't tell him about the Vale coming which I didn't get. With Jon knowing that they will come, he could have planned ahead rather than risk even his life, just to have WF back. But knowing Jon, this is exactly what he is. Even if it means that he'll die again, he will do everything to get WF back to the Starks who, as he knows, is not even his family.

Old 06-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95
She looks kinda sad to me.
Quote:
can't tell. She does look worried though which she should be.
I guess she's thinking, she's planning something..
Quote:
Ah yes, only one prequel for now. So does that mean we get S8 in 2019 along with the prequel or that will be 2020? But seriously, 2 years to wait for 6 eps.
Exactly..Frustrating, isn't it?? I guess the prequel will come afterS8; 2020 or 2021.
Quote:
Sansa/Hound is very different on the show. They barely interacted at all.
There was a deleted scene between Sansa and the Hound and Tyrionfrom S2, I think. But even with that, they didn't come close to what GRRM had written. In books, there are numerous implementations of S/H which I liked to be honest..It's more like beauty and the beast.

Quote:
I don't know why people were blaming Jon for the whole battle with Ramsay's armies that it was very suicidal of him knowing that he only has a small army compared to Ramsay. Jon didn't want to fight anymore and while the deal breaker for him to fight Ramsay was Rickon, Sansa still didn't tell him about the Vale coming which I didn't get. With Jon knowing that they will come, he could have planned ahead rather than risk even his life, just to have WF back. But knowing Jon, this is exactly what he is. Even if it means that he'll die again, he will do everything to get WF back to the Starks who, as he knows, is not even his family.
This was a controversial topic once the episode was aired. Did Jon do the right thing? Why Sansa didn't tell Jon about LF? and so on. What I'm sure about is that Jon didn't do anything wrong even when fans accused him of being reckless when he headed towards Rickon and that put the army in a awkward situation because they had to attack first. Guys, Rickon as his brother seeing him running with a chance he could save him of course he'll take it. I can't imagine sitting doing nothing watching my brother trying to reach me helplessly. Sansa stated Rickon is dead at their last war council and I think if Sansa was standing instead of Jon, she wouldn't have moved to rescue him. Not because she's evil but she knew Rickon was a bait therefore, she wouldn't take it but Jon is different and if I were in his shoes, I'd have done the same.
Also, Fans had accused Sansa of being manipulator refusing to tell Jon her secret plan. May be because she wasn't sure LF will come for help. Here, you can sense the lack of full trust between Sansa and Jon.

Quote:
HBO Nordic shared an image on its Facebook page over the weekend, as part of HBO’s “Prepare For Winter” campaign to get fans to binge-watch the entire show over the next six weeks. The subject of the photo is a series of kitchen knives hanging on the wall, except one of those things is not like the others: It’s the Catspaw Dagger, a Valyrian steel weapon that hasn’t been seen since season 1. It could be unrelated to season 7, of course, but that would make it the biggest and weirdest coincidence in the history of Westeros.

Translated, the post reads: “Prep your kitchen. Winter is Coming.”
+
If this is true, Arya will slaughter someone with that dagger and I'm putting my money on LF
Old 06-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Exactly..Frustrating, isn't it?? I guess the prequel will come afterS8; 2020 or 2021.
Great. 2 years to wait for just 6 episodes. Thanks a lot, HBO.

Quote:
There was a deleted scene between Sansa and the Hound and Tyrionfrom S2, I think. But even with that, they didn't come close to what GRRM had written. In books, there are numerous implementations of S/H which I liked to be honest..It's more like beauty and the beast.
Thanks for this S2 deleted scene. Wow, Sansa is so scared of The Hound here. She is SO different now. Tyrion has always been nice to her.

Quote:
This was a controversial topic once the episode was aired. Did Jon do the right thing? Why Sansa didn't tell Jon about LF? and so on. What I'm sure about is that Jon didn't do anything wrong even when fans accused him of being reckless when he headed towards Rickon and that put the army in a awkward situation because they had to attack first. Guys, Rickon as his brother seeing him running with a chance he could save him of course he'll take it. I can't imagine sitting doing nothing watching my brother trying to reach me helplessly. Sansa stated Rickon is dead at their last war council and I think if Sansa was standing instead of Jon, she wouldn't have moved to rescue him. Not because she's evil but she knew Rickon was a bait therefore, she wouldn't take it but Jon is different and if I were in his shoes, I'd have done the same.
Also, Fans had accused Sansa of being manipulator refusing to tell Jon her secret plan. May be because she wasn't sure LF will come for help. Here, you can sense the lack of full trust between Sansa and Jon.
Bolded the part where I agree. I wouldn't just sit around and do nothing. Sansa also knew that if Jon attacks, they're toast and yet she still withheld that information from him. And probably LF knew about Sansa not telling Jon so he exploited that and he will do everything to drift Sansa & Jon apart.

Quote:
If this is true, Arya will slaughter someone with that dagger and I'm putting my money on LF
LOL, that image though. I'm praying it will be LF too. She can slaughter him the way she killed Walder Frey.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Thanks for this S2 deleted scene. Wow, Sansa is so scared of The Hound here. She is SO different now. Tyrion has always been nice to her.
In books, I ship Sansa/Hound but on TV show I ship Tyrion/Sansa

Quote:
Bolded the part where I agree. I wouldn't just sit around and do nothing. Sansa also knew that if Jon attacks, they're toast and yet she still withheld that information from him. And probably LF knew about Sansa not telling Jon so he exploited that and he will do everything to drift Sansa & Jon apart.
Sansa doesn't trust Jon despite of trying hard to show otherwise. Actually, I don't know what Sansa's thinking right now. She has every right not to trust anyone but She should quite know that Jon is different. She was the one who sought him out to help and protect her.

Quote:
OL, that image though. I'm praying it will be LF too. She can slaughter him the way she killed Walder Frey
It'll be the best scene on the whole season and I'll delightedly watch it, enjoying every sec of it Arya avenging her father.

Quote:
Take the example of the season 7 premiere. It’ll run a healthy 59 minutes, equal to the season 4 premiere (“Two Swords”) and behind only the series premiere way back in season 1 (“Winter is Coming”). The second episode of season 7, meanwhile, will run for 59 minutes, the longest second episode in the show’s history.

Now, it looks like the third episode of season 7 will follow suit. HBO’s website reveals that it will be 63 minutes in length — that’s the first third episode to go over an hour.
That's cool..Longer episodes means more enjoyment

Quote:
A new season 7 behind-the-scenes video, detailing the costumes of Game of Thrones!

The video, featuring an interview with the show’s costume designer Michele Clapton, includes sketches and and a wide variety of characters such as Jon Snow, Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Theon, Tyrion, Sam, Missandei, Littlefinger, Jaime, Cersei, the Hound, Lyanna Mormont, and more!

Check it out..It's pretty amazing how they skillfully did such beautiful costumes .
Old 06-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
In books, I ship Sansa/Hound but on TV show I ship Tyrion/Sansa
I never really did ship anyone in the books. Maybe Gendry/Arya but that was mostly triggered by the show and I like the chemistry of Joe & Maisie.

Quote:
Sansa doesn't trust Jon despite of trying hard to show otherwise. Actually, I don't know what Sansa's thinking right now. She has every right not to trust anyone but She should quite know that Jon is different. She was the one who sought him out to help and protect her.
I also hope Brienne talks some sense into her. But yeah, she should know better now after everything that has happened to her and her family.

Quote:
That's cool..Longer episodes means more enjoyment
I definitely don't mind longer episodes now that we have a shortened season.

Quote:
Check it out..It's pretty amazing how they skillfully did such beautiful costumes .
This is pretty amazing. You'd know that HBO spends a lot for this show and that they have the money for it. It's like they're making a very long movie.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I never really did ship anyone in the books. Maybe Gendry/Arya but that was mostly triggered by the show and I like the chemistry of Joe & Maisie.
In books, First I shipped Sansa/Hound then Brienne/Jaime ( Gwen/Nik's chemistry is overwhelming so it helps a lot ) On TV show yeah Joe/Maisie were pretty amazing and they've had a magical chemistry so I shipped them. To be honest I disliked the most famous romance Jon/Ygritte, may be because I don't like Wildlings much. LF/Sansa is quite disgusting YUCK.. And big NO to Robb/Talisa thing

Quote:
I also hope Brienne talks some sense into her. But yeah, she should know better now after everything that has happened to her and her family.
You know what? I'm worried that LF turns Sansa against Brienne herself. Brienne carrying a Lannister sword and we didn't get the chance to see if Sansa had noticed that or not. Remember when Brienne met Arya for the first time and The Hound pointed that out making Arya mistrust Brienne. Will LF do the same?

On that vid, There was a scene where Sansa's on the crypts. I think it's the same scene where we saw Jon's pic on the crypts too. My guess is that Jon and Sansa were paying their respects to Rickon and they talk or something with sneaky LF on the background and when Sansa leaves, Jon spots LF and slammed him against the wall

We get a glimpse of Cersei's bed chamber

Sam on the Citadel's library, trying to reach for a certain book

This one is a spoiler so I'll put it in spoiler tags..Yeah I didn't notice it at first but thanks to fan sites
Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top