Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Moderator Manager

1. Right? And by the time Cersei finds out about the WWs invading WF, I think it'll be too late for her. Based on that news we got about the actors and their salaries, it also looks like Lena will be around until S8 (but again, they can just say this too).
2. I would love for the Lannisters to all be together again, even just to talk. And they all obviously have a LOT to talk about.
3. And if we are to get a Gendry/Arya reunion, better add Nymeria in to that mix as well.
4. I highly doubt Dany will die. But I will agree with you that I can forsee the Iron Throne will be destroyed in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
It's so hard to tell apart which is a real spoiler and which is not..As a BIG fan of spoilers , I read a lot but sometimes I don't know which is which. It's pretty complicated. In spite of that, you find it fun to read the fans desires they wanna them come true hahaha..For me, I could feign a spoiler where Jon sitting on the throne defeating WWs forever, Tyrion as a Hand, Dany's dead with LF, Cersei and Mel... Hound, Arya and Gendry are a big happy family and of course, Brienne and Jaime getting married, dealing with 10 kids and going back and forth between Tarth and Casterly Rock. ..Isn't that creative? . GRRM, please hear me..
Jaime is a Kingsguard so he can't take a wife or have children right? Well, Queensguard now that Cersei is queen.

Quote:
Carl would be either Brienne or Bronn ..I'm going for Bronn. He's the one who can spit the truth out in Jaime's face easily and he's whom Jaime spent most of his time with lately. He had opened up with Brienne too but she's far away now with Tormund hitting on her Jaime doesn't know now about Tormund but may be he'll know later. Do you think both of Jaime and Brienne will finally become aware of their deep buried feelings this season or not? I'm not sure but I do hope those two stubborn realize their feelings.
LOL, I forgot about Bronn asking Jaime about Brienne. He was pretty upfront about it. I hope that S7 (or S8) will make them realize that the time apart did help make them fond/miss each other. But there will be angst first. Brienne will be fighting with the Starks, Jaime with Cersei. Unless Jaime sides with Tyrion/Dany (and they ally with the North) then, that's much better since they'll be fighting on the same side against the WWs.

Quote:
Nik also had talked about Cersei being dominate more and more and only cares about her needs not Jaime's. She's disgusted with Jaime's stump. She doesn't accept Jaime as he is. Can this be some kind of driving force for Jaime to recognize the truth of this unhealthy relationship? It seems so as we predicted J/C will crumble to pieces this season.
I really hope so. Cersei without her kids will turn mad.

Quote:
Yeah..I read some where before one of the actors telling so.I think, it's when every one was asking if Jon'll come back or not.

Still a bit early but Time flies, doesn't it?
And some of them (probably most of them) after the S5 finale, they had to lie about Jon's fate on the show when they got the scripts for S6. I think they only really know about the other SLs if they get the script.

Thanks for all the news! Looks like (as expected), Ed's stint on the show will be quick. And wow, Sophie looks so glamorous at the MET Gala. Was she the only one from the cast who attended?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

1-Cersei won't make it to the end of the story whether by WWs or Dany's dragons..I can't decide if Cersei will die or not and yeah you can't depend much on her salary's piece of news but May be she'll stick around till the beginning of S8. However, what I'm sure about that she won't go for the very end.
2- Yeah! Imagine Cersei's fury the first time she'll see Tyrion in front of her and still she can't touch him . Lena/Peter scenes were always awesome and I can't wait for a scene with them together again.
3- Do you think Nymeria will make it to the end? She's fierce just like her owner. Will Arya bring her back with her when she returns to WF. I'm looking forward to see that. Arya/Gendry and Nymeria reunited heading to North.
4- I don't remember if this was mentioned in the show or not but Dany will get betrayed 3 times; her maid and Jorah..Still one betrayal left. May be this one eventually kill her.

Quote:
Jaime is a Kingsguard so he can't take a wife or have children right? Well, Queensguard now that Cersei is queen.
Nah! Tommen had dismissed him after Margery's supposed-walk of shame. If you look closely, you'll see that Jaime had taken off his white cloak during his siege of Riverrun and at the new promo pic standing next to Cersei. He's now Lord of Castery Rock and the leader of the Lannister's army.

Quote:
LOL, I forgot about Bronn asking Jaime about Brienne. He was pretty upfront about it. I hope that S7 (or S8) will make them realize that the time apart did help make them fond/miss each other. But there will be angst first. Brienne will be fighting with the Starks, Jaime with Cersei. Unless Jaime sides with Tyrion/Dany (and they ally with the North) then, that's much better since they'll be fighting on the same side against the WWs.
Jaime won't side with Dany till he's quite sure she won't chase him down for killing her father, he still doesn't trust Targs as he passed through a bad experience serving her father. But I see Tyrion playing a key role between Jaime and Dany. Tyrion loves Jaime and he's already saved Tyrion's life when he sneaked him out of KL. I guess, Jaime'll believe Jon eventually. Nik in one of his numerous interviews lately mentioned that Without being the crown, the Lannisters would die. That's understandable..Cersei's only power is her being a queen. If she wasn't, the people would eat her alive. Look how they had awfully treated her during her walk of shame. She and Jaime will get killed if they aren't in power to protect themselves. House Lannister will eventually collapse. I can see Brienne and Tyrion are the only way for Jaime to save himself from the doom Cersei will bring upon their heads.
Quote:
Thanks for all the news! Looks like (as expected), Ed's stint on the show will be quick. And wow, Sophie looks so glamorous at the MET Gala. Was she the only one from the cast who attended?
With pleasure ..I heard he had a solid friendship with Maisie so it's unsurprising that he will share a scene with her. And yeah She was the only one from GOT. She looked stunning. I liked her dress

I laughed out loud seeing this

Hilarious

And an interview with Aidan Gillen

Quote:
The thing about Baelish is that he definitely is an outsider and he has worked his way up and out of his class and into the higher echelons of the courts. He is very much still an outsider though, and he’s still pretending to be something that he’s not.

He’d be a little less guarded. The one weakness that he has, the one era where he could be exposed or trip up is the emotional one regarding Sansa or Catelyn. But it hasn’t really been an issue. He hasn’t slipped up.

Ah, but what about the time he left Sansa at Winterfell with Ramsay Bolton, apparently unaware what a monster he was? Gillen seems to acknowledge that that, at least, was a slip-up.

I think he should have known. But it would just have been beyond cruel and also it would have been stupid. It’s unlikely that he would have planned that. He did put her in this place and he should have been smarter about it
Am I the only one who doesn't believe his love to Sansa . May be he had loved Cat once but I don't buy his love to Sansa. He is just kinda using her to reach his goals and don't forget that Sansa is quite beautiful so may be he's just smitten with her beauty and how she exactly looks like her mother with Red hair and slender body but in real, he doesn't care that much about her. She's the key to the North, that's it.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-03-2017 at 09:19 AM
Old 05-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

1. Yup, she's already on the Iron Throne. The next SL for her is her imminent death.
2. Maybe if Jaime knows the full story why Tyrion killed their father, he'll understand him more?
3. I hope they bring Nymeria back and don't kill her. They can't bring her back only to kill her. But then again, they practically did that with Uncle Benjen, Osha & Rickon.
4. I don't think that was mentioned on the show and it will probably only make sense to book readers. What kind of betrayal will you expect next for her?
5. I didn't notice his cloak, good catch. I also completely missed Tommen dismissing him so thanks for the clip. That would mean he has no obligation to protect Cersei/Iron Throne. YESSSS. But admit it, you notice these things because you want an endgame for Jaime & Brienne right?

Quote:
Jaime won't side with Dany till he's quite sure she won't chase him down for killing her father, he still doesn't trust Targs as he passed through a bad experience serving her father. But I see Tyrion playing a key role between Jaime and Dany. Tyrion loves Jaime and he's already saved Tyrion's life when he sneaked him out of KL. I guess, Jaime'll believe Jon eventually. Nik in one of his numerous interviews lately mentioned that Without being the crown, the Lannisters would die. That's understandable..Cersei's only power is her being a queen. If she wasn't, the people would eat her alive. Look how they had awfully treated her during her walk of shame. She and Jaime will get killed if they aren't in power to protect themselves. House Lannister will eventually collapse. I can see Brienne and Tyrion are the only way for Jaime to save himself from the doom Cersei will bring upon their heads.
The people are only following Cersei out of fear for what she did and like you said, she's queen so they have no choice. I can also see House Lannister collapse. And yes, Tyrion will be instrumental in making Jaime & Dany talk. Those 2 obviously have bad blood between them and won't trust each other easily. It'll be very interesting to see all these dynamics play out next season.

Quote:
I laughed out loud seeing this
Hilarious
OMG.

Quote:
And an interview with Aidan Gillen

Am I the only one who doesn't believe his love to Sansa . May be he had loved Cat once but I don't buy his love to Sansa. He is just kinda using her to reach his goals and don't forget that Sansa is quite beautiful so may be he's just smitten with her beauty and how she exactly looks like her mother with Red hair and slender body but in real, he doesn't care that much about her. She's the key to the North, that's it.
I think this whole thing about Sansa is just a projection of his love for Catelyn. And yes, you're right. He's just using her, what else is LF good at?

Old 05-04-2017, 03:52 AM
Passionate Fan

1- Yep the million dollar question here is How..I wanna see something unexpected.
2-Jaime had a soft spot for Tyrion more than Cersei. Yes, he's angry with him now and may be will refuse to talk to him at first but when they talk, he will change his mind. Jaime is not crazy as his sister
3- Exactly, And I'm afraid they do the same with Nymeria. It's safer for her to stay at Riverrun and not going back with Arya to the North but there would be no point in bringing her back
4- I can't remember either if they had mentioned it on the Show or not. It's kinda confusing for me now not remembering which said where. Darrio, I except Darrio to betray her but that doesn't count for love. Dany after what she had said about Darrio at the end of the season meant that she didn't love any one truly but her husband Drogo. The Majority of the fandom wants Dany to love Jon however I'm tired of incest. It's not healthy to see an aunt has a romantic relationship with her nephew even if they do not know now they're related but we do I highly expect the show to expose Dany/Jon love next season and I won't be happy about it.
5- You know me well He's now FREE to take a wife unlike the books he was still in Kingsgurad when Tommen ordered him to take back Riverrun. And yeah as you said that means he's free to leave anytime, he's not compelled to stick to Cersei eternally protecting her or her throne. This is kinda giving Jaime the choice even if he couldn't kill his twin sister despite of every thing, he can leave her and join the real fight and love.

Quote:
The people are only following Cersei out of fear for what she did and like you said, she's queen so they have no choice. I can also see House Lannister collapse. And yes, Tyrion will be instrumental in making Jaime & Dany talk. Those 2 obviously have bad blood between them and won't trust each other easily. It'll be very interesting to see all these dynamics play out next season
Actually, Nik just mentioned in another interview when he was asked how he likes Jaime to die, he said fried by dragons ..That gives my shudder ..
Will Dany fry Jaime for killing her father?? Noooooooo please no. I won't bear to see that. Keep your dragons away, Khaleesi All in all, as you said Jaime and Dany won't get along easily and that will make Jaime choose to stay with his sister better than being fried by the daughter of the mad king till Tyrion's intrusion.

Quote:
The Observer caught up with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to chat about his new film Small Crimes. Alongside recalling some delightful Danish scandals from his youth (one involves a stolen video game and the principal of his middle school’s wife having an affair with another teacher), Nikolaj shares a few Thrones tidbits, including how he’d like Jaime to die.

It has to be a dragon death. It’s got to be the dragons that get him…just fried, he has to burn. Has to.

According to Coster-Waldau, this would make a perfect circle with the episode Kissed by Fire, in which Jaime reveals to Brienne that he had killed Aerys to prevent the Mad King from destroying King’s Landing with wildfire. He comments: ‘That scene in season 3 was a very important moment….which is why I think Jaime should be killed by fire.
ِAre you serious?? He had killed a vicious man, yeah he had forsaken his vows but he wasn't an ordinary king, he was utterly insane.

Quote:
I think this whole thing about Sansa is just a projection of his love for Catelyn. And yes, you're right. He's just using her, what else is LF good at?
Thanks God I'm not the only one who thinks that I couldn't buy that thing about LF loves Sansa..Obviously he is not. He only cares about himself and how to be a king of Westeros He should've kept himself updated. Dany is coming with Jon
Old 05-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Thanks for that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Moderator Manager

^^ Thanks for the news. It looks like HBO is definitely keen to continue on GoT after the show is over which is good news. They've got writers on-board now and while D&D will not write and only EP now, it's good that they will still be involved. I can't imagine HBO letting them go actually after the success of the show. Personally I would love a prequel. There is so much material to tell in that part of GRRM's story.

Yeah, most of the fandom expect a Jon & Dany marriage alliance which makes sense. And like you I'm tired of incest too. If they go this route, I'll be super disappointed but knowing Jon, he's not the type to strike a marriage alliance with anyone as it's not even his wish to settle down. He just wants to be a Stark, damn it. Also, poor Jorah too. He's been harboring these feelings for Dany and he knows he's not even remotely capable of having a relationship with her because of his status. I never really got the feeling that Dany loved Daario. And my OTP for Dany is actually Drogo and no one else will come close to that for me.

I really have hope for Jaime this season now that he's free of protecting Cersei and has a choice. Given the circumstances, I will be very grateful to see his relationship with Cersei crumble and for Jaime to be a better man.

Quote:
Actually, Nik just mentioned in another interview when he was asked how he likes Jaime to die, he said fried by dragons ..That gives my shudder ..
Will Dany fry Jaime for killing her father?? Noooooooo please no. I won't bear to see that. Keep your dragons away, Khaleesi All in all, as you said Jaime and Dany won't get along easily and that will make Jaime choose to stay with his sister better than being fried by the daughter of the mad king till Tyrion's intrusion.
I think some of the cast have said this before: that they prefer to die on the show by being fried by a dragon so I think he's only saying this lightly. But yes, for now Jaime will stay with Cersei because of his conflict with Dany and Tyrion will be the mediator between Dany and Jaime/Cersei. I really find it interesting that we've come to a point where it's a "battle" now between the Lannisters and Dany for the Iron Throne.

Quote:
ِAre you serious?? He had killed a vicious man, yeah he had forsaken his vows but he wasn't an ordinary king, he was utterly insane.
Nah, I can see Jaime being killed by WWs if he has to die. He's got Joffrey's sword and he's good at fighting. Unless he drastically harms the dragons, then I don't see this happening.

Quote:
Thanks God I'm not the only one who thinks that I couldn't buy that thing about LF loves Sansa..Obviously he is not. He only cares about himself and how to be a king of Westeros He should've kept himself updated. Dany is coming with Jon
I also think that Sansa epitomizes Catelyn a lot, both in personality and demeanor and it radiates off her which LF is drawn to. If he's going to use someone who isn't as smart as Sansa, then let it be Robin so he can die already.

Old 05-05-2017, 06:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Great news!! FOUR follow-ups! YAY ..Hmmm let me see, first I wanna a prequel about Robert's rebellion . Second A one about the famously prequel Dunk and Egg. Third..er...let me think, may be OF COURSE how did I forget that, Aegon the Conqueror with his beautiful sisters and I think I need to see the one which Shireen was reading about when dragons fought dragons the Dance of dragons, I guess. Er..and I also wanna see the The War of the Ninepenny Kings and the Smiling knight.

I'm afraid Jon willingly falls in love with her Er..that'll be embarrassing :lol As for Jorah, He should try to stop loving Dany. i know this painfully hard however, this love won't ever get a happy ending.

Quote:
I think some of the cast have said this before: that they prefer to die on the show by being fried by a dragon so I think he's only saying this lightly. But yes, for now Jaime will stay with Cersei because of his conflict with Dany and Tyrion will be the mediator between Dany and Jaime/Cersei. I really find it interesting that we've come to a point where it's a "battle" now between the Lannisters and Dany for the Iron Throne.
And a battle between the Lannisters themselves. Cersei and Jaime vs Tyrion and as we predict Jaime will eventually leave Cersei's side so it'll be Cersei vs Jaime and Tyrion and In between, We will see Jaime vs Tyrion. As a Lannister fan, I'm so glad to see all these conflicts. They are my fav family because of their characterization complexity
Quote:
Nah, I can see Jaime being killed by WWs if he has to die. He's got Joffrey's sword and he's good at fighting. Unless he drastically harms the dragons, then I don't see this happening.
I only hope Jaime survives his anticipated encounter with Dany . I can see what you say or why Jaime will possess Widow's Wail in the first place, there would be no point if he won't fight WWs and I don't see him gifting it to some one, He already had done that with Brienne.
Quote:
If he's going to use someone who isn't as smart as Sansa, then let it be Robin so he can die already.
I Haven't heard any news or even spoilers about Robin at all..Well, I'd like to see what will happen to him and if he'll make an appearance this season or not? As I said, I think he'll survive them all, cowardly hiding behind the Walls of his immune castle.

Sansa and Elliot in one pic..

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-05-2017 at 06:56 AM
Old 05-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Like you I would also like to see Robert's Rebellion. This is the one I want the most since we're already familiar with the characters. Plus the internet is going crazy as to who they will cast as the young Rhaegar, Lyanna, Robert, etc. Dunk & Egg is one of the stories that I also want to know more of. Dance of Dragons as well but that would involve A LOOOOT of CGI. Aegon's conquest would be good too. Also the Blackfyre Rebellion. I'd actually prefer a prequel more than a sequel. Depending on what happens in S8. If Jon is King of the Iron Throne and survives, I want a sequel.

UGH. I hope Jon doesn't fall in love with her but before that even happens, I hope Bran already tells him he's a Targ.

Jaime vs. Tyrion will be hard to watch. I want them to be at peace with each other and for then to just reunite to take down their horrible sister.

I just hope that Jaime will see the threat and act on it as opposed to Cersei who will probably laugh at the prospect of WWs coming to KL.

I just hope D&D are already thinking of a GoT way for Robin's death. He has to die first before Edd or Ghost.

Wow, great pic. Is that from the MET Gala?

Old 05-06-2017, 04:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I'd love to see Aegon's conquest and/or Dance of the Dragons, something further back in history, although I would enjoy Robert's Rebellion too. I read GRRM's "A World Of Ice And Fire" and there is just so much material that could be worked with in the history of Westeros. The upside is that the characters would be brand new, so no need to find actors that resemble the GoT cast. The downside is with Conquest or Dance we'd need a lot of dragon scenes which costs a lot.

If I could be REALLY picky I'd also want to see the far east of Essos, like Asshai, but GRRM's never going to shed enough light on that area because he deliberately wants it to be mysterious!

On GoT topics, I don't think Jamie will die (book stuff)
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

I just hope D&D are already thinking of a GoT way for Robin's death. He has to die first before Edd or Ghost.
Robin imo has a strong change of being killed off this season, it's been clear since Lysa went flying that he's on limited time.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Still no new Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
I'd actually prefer a prequel more than a sequel. Depending on what happens in S8. If Jon is King of the Iron Throne and survives, I want a sequel.
hahaha yeah..Can't agree more. We wanna a sequel just in case our favorite characters survive but yeah I prefer prequels. GRRM's worlds are extremely rich and we can't wait to explore them. By the way, While searching on the internet, I've found that every one wants the same prequels as us. When they'll announce the names of the spin-offs in your opinion?

Me too, before feelings getting more advanced, Some thing should happen and actually I have an inner feeling we're gonna see Bran telling Jon about his parentage then the next scene WWs coming through the Wall

Quote:
Jaime vs. Tyrion will be hard to watch. I want them to be at peace with each other and for then to just reunite to take down their horrible sister.

I just hope that Jaime will see the threat and act on it as opposed to Cersei who will probably laugh at the prospect of WWs coming to KL.
It'll be hard to watch indeed however, it has to happen. I wonder what they'll say to each other. I think, Tyrion will try to explain why he had killed their father while Jaime'll ask him about being united with Dany; the daughter of the Mad king. Jaime'll eventually see the threat and leave, that what I have guessed from Nik's recent interviews.

Quote:
Wow, great pic. Is that from the MET Gala?
yeah..I've found it on Instagram and I was glad to see Rami and Sophie together in one pic. I hated his suit,tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 05-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 05-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 05-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
On GoT topics, I don't think Jamie will die (book stuff)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Robin imo has a strong change of being killed off this season, it's been clear since Lysa went flying that he's on limited time.
I hope so. At least we can have someone die that we don't care about.

Quote:
hahaha yeah..Can't agree more. We wanna a sequel just in case our favorite characters survive but yeah I prefer prequels. GRRM's worlds are extremely rich and we can't wait to explore them. By the way, While searching on the internet, I've found that every one wants the same prequels as us. When they'll announce the names of the spin-offs in your opinion?
Most likely next year for them to announce the spin-offs. Maybe even after S8 as I can imagine they will follow-up right away with a spin-off in 2019.

Quote:
Me too, before feelings getting more advanced, Some thing should happen and actually I have an inner feeling we're gonna see Bran telling Jon about his parentage then the next scene WWs coming through the Wall
I want that too, for Jon to know right away that he's a Targ, hopefully in S7 not S8.

Quote:
It'll be hard to watch indeed however, it has to happen. I wonder what they'll say to each other. I think, Tyrion will try to explain why he had killed their father while Jaime'll ask him about being united with Dany; the daughter of the Mad king. Jaime'll eventually see the threat and leave, that what I have guessed from Nik's recent interviews.
S7 will I think be a Lannister-heavy season now with Tyrion arriving at Dragostone with Dany and her army and surely Cersei will get wind of that. I would love to see their reactions to Tyrion being Hand though.

Quote:
yeah..I've found it on Instagram and I was glad to see Rami and Sophie together in one pic. I hated his suit,tho.
LOL, well you know how Rami usually dress up.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:18 AM
Passionate Fan

This one is hilarious ..I couldn't help myself but posting it in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Most likely next year for them to announce the spin-offs. Maybe even after S8 as I can imagine they will follow-up right away with a spin-off in 2019.
Too far ..They'll keep us wondering and thinking as usual ..I quite agree. They'll instantly follow it up with one of the spin-offs once S8 is over. They don't want the hype to wither or die out.
One of the reasons I wanna a prequel is to see this scene

Quote:
I want that too, for Jon to know right away that he's a Targ, hopefully in S7 not S8.
Yeah! I wish the same..They need to focus more on the war on WWs in S8 rather than stuffing it with other plot twists

Quote:
S7 will I think be a Lannister-heavy season now with Tyrion arriving at Dragostone with Dany and her army and surely Cersei will get wind of that. I would love to see their reactions to Tyrion being Hand though.
They'll be pretty shocked and furious to see Tyrion hanging the hand pin over his chest proudly He's the best one to hold this pin, he's even better than his father.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top