Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, yes and S8 will only have 6.
Ugh, that's suck and I hope that series finale better be like 2 hrs..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-17-2017, 10:55 PM
Moderator Manager

^ HAHA! Me too. Hopefully it'll be a bit longer like how the finale for S6 was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
We all wish the same, WWs skip the North and head straight to Cersei ( with Jaime and Bronn not being there ). She'll ally with Euron but first he'll avenge and pursue his brother's kids to kill them then Cersei could ask him to go after the North and bring her Sansa.
Ugh, Cersei & Euron's politicking is not really helping with the North who are preparing for the coming of the WWs. It's pretty obvious now that winter has come to WF with the arrival of the white raven so it's all what the North will be busy with.

Quote:
Fire is the main theme in GOT..Every one in there fancies burning his enemies alive..Horrible. Well, I prefer if Mel heads to Rivverrun to meet her mate Thoros and Arya finds her but remember, Mel told Jon that he would need her later a the Great war? Is that an implication we'll see Mel returning again to the North and gives a hand in fighting WWs?
I think it's possible that Melisandre heads to Riverrun as everyone is there. If Melisandre heads back to the North, there should be a good reason why cause Davos doesn't want to see her anymore (and he'll just kill her). Even if she has reason to help Jon, it will be hard to convince Davos otherwise.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Ugh, Cersei & Euron's politicking is not really helping with the North who are preparing for the coming of the WWs. It's pretty obvious now that winter has come to WF with the arrival of the white raven so it's all what the North will be busy with.
Every one is selfish except Jon..every one's seeking his own interest and no one is paying attention to the danger incoming..Do you think Jon will try to communicate with Cersei to warn her about WWs? Dany, I think will get persuaded by Tyrion but what about Cersei? Will anyone bother to tell her? I know that she won't believe that for a second but what about Jaime or Euron? Could Tyrion approach Cersei and Jaime ( as they're his family especially Jaime ) to try to warn them?

Quote:
I think it's possible that Melisandre heads to Riverrun as everyone is there. If Melisandre heads back to the North, there should be a good reason why cause Davos doesn't want to see her anymore (and he'll just kill her). Even if she has reason to help Jon, it will be hard to convince Davos otherwise.
If Mel did return to WF, it would be during WWs invasion..Davos would be angry of course but this is a war and if she could help them in anyway with her fire god, every one will desperately listen to her.. This war is fatal and any glimpse of hope will be required.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 04-18-2017, 06:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ HAHA! Me too. Hopefully it'll be a bit longer like how the finale for S6 was.
Yeah since I know some Showtimes did that when it comes to series finales.. So I hope that it would be the same w/ HBO..

is that what you want?

Old 04-18-2017, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Maybe it's possible for the very last GOT ep. I kind of want a reunion of some sorts, not on the show (since this isn't possible) but a Stark reunion where Sean Bean, Michelle Fairley, Richard Madden, Oona Chaplin & Art Parkinson all come back and do a live Q&A or something.

Quote:
Every one is selfish except Jon..every one's seeking his own interest and no one is paying attention to the danger incoming..Do you think Jon will try to communicate with Cersei to warn her about WWs? Dany, I think will get persuaded by Tyrion but what about Cersei? Will anyone bother to tell her? I know that she won't believe that for a second but what about Jaime or Euron? Could Tyrion approach Cersei and Jaime ( as they're his family especially Jaime ) to try to warn them?
Knowing Jon, he probably will. But yeah, Cersei won't believe a thing about WWs. I think someone will warn her but it will be too late until she realizes it. Like it's already cold in KL and she still doesn't believe it. I don't think Tyrion will warn Cersei directly, maybe Jaime but definitely not Cersei. Euron will be too busy plotting killing his nephew and niece to bother with WWs. There's nothing better than the WWs coming to KL and they're unprepared.

Quote:
If Mel did return to WF, it would be during WWs invasion..Davos would be angry of course but this is a war and if she could help them in anyway with her fire god, every one will desperately listen to her.. This war is fatal and any glimpse of hope will be required.
True but I don't want Davos to feel like banishing her to the South didn't have meaning just cause they technically need her now that the WWs are coming. But I do think that at some point, Jon & Davos will see Melisandre again. I'm just not sure how.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would like to see that..

Also, I hope that nobody will die, but it depend on some I don't mind.. But I would be rage if one of Stark..

is that what you want?

Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Someone not dying (who isn't a fan favorite) is very rare on the show. My guess is Edd as the WWs are heading towards The Wall (and Ghost but I have hope cause he's the MVP of the direwolves). In the South, maybe Yara. But a lot more people will die in the North because of the WWs.

^ THIS PICTURE!

Old 04-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Passionate Fan

^ hahaha.. This considers a spoiler as we will have a happy ending where Jon, Dany and Cersei live happily ever after

It's pretty frustrating..No news. Guys, we need a teaser trailer, pleeeeeease

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Knowing Jon, he probably will. But yeah, Cersei won't believe a thing about WWs. I think someone will warn her but it will be too late until she realizes it. Like it's already cold in KL and she still doesn't believe it. I don't think Tyrion will warn Cersei directly, maybe Jaime but definitely not Cersei. Euron will be too busy plotting killing his nephew and niece to bother with WWs. There's nothing better than the WWs coming to KL and they're unprepared.
Cersei will be a White Walker.. She doesn't need to be a WW to be scary,she already is. And I gree Tyrion will first try to communicate with his brother Jaime however, I need to see Cersei/Tyrion scene. I missed thoose two acting together.
Their scenes were fabulous. But will Jaime listen to his brother or he'll just dismiss his words? I think Jaime won't believe Tyrion too.

Quote:
True but I don't want Davos to feel like banishing her to the South didn't have meaning just cause they technically need her now that the WWs are coming. But I do think that at some point, Jon & Davos will see Melisandre again. I'm just not sure how.
I think the same. I believe she'll play a role in the coming war

ETA: NEW PROMOS

Spoiler:

Check the rest in the link below

Link

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-21-2017 at 02:42 AM
Old 04-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don't want to see those pics.. Since I wonder if those pics can be in spoiler tags since everything happen in episodes??

is that what you want?

Old 04-21-2017, 12:03 AM
Moderator Manager

^ They're officially released on the GoT twitter and Facebook page as well so I'm afraid they're not spoilers anymore.

But I guess I can ask Valeerena if she can just spoiler tag them for now.

Quote:
Cersei will be a White Walker.. She doesn't need to be a WW to be scary,she already is. And I gree Tyrion will first try to communicate with his brother Jaime however, I need to see Cersei/Tyrion scene. I missed thoose two acting together.
Their scenes were fabulous. But will Jaime listen to his brother or he'll just dismiss his words? I think Jaime won't believe Tyrion too.
That's why I'd rather that Cersei be killed by Dany than a WW since there's a possibility she can be a WW if killed by them. I think we'll definitely get a Tyrion/Cersei scene. I can imagine as queen, she'd call upon him to talk but mostly she'll just insult him and will have the power now to order his death as she'll forever blame him for Joffrey's death. It won't be easy cause now Tyrion is hand of Dany so he's just as powerful. I have hope that Jaime will listen to Tyrion as they've got the 'better' relationship. Yes he probably won't believe him but he'd have a more open mind than Cersei.

Quote:
ETA: NEW PROMOS

Check the rest in the link below

Link
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS. Just when you were saying that it's frustrating that there's no news.

Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2017, 02:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
^ They're officially released on the GoT twitter and Facebook page as well so I'm afraid they're not spoilers anymore.

But I guess I can ask Valeerena if she can just spoiler tag them for now
Oh! Did I bother any one? I'm truly sorry but these pics were released by HBO itself who subtly chooses them not sneaky photos captured by some fans so they aren't considered spoilers. Actually, fans out there are really frustrated these photos didn't reveal much Any way, No problem, Lindsay. I'll put them in a tag spoiler so not to bother any one and that'll go for coming teaser trailer too (or any S7 related news)..whenever HBO releases it not in the near future it seems

Quote:
That's why I'd rather that Cersei be killed by Dany than a WW since there's a possibility she can be a WW if killed by them. I think we'll definitely get a Tyrion/Cersei scene. I can imagine as queen, she'd call upon him to talk but mostly she'll just insult him and will have the power now to order his death as she'll forever blame him for Joffrey's death. It won't be easy cause now Tyrion is hand of Dany so he's just as powerful. I have hope that Jaime will listen to Tyrion as they've got the 'better' relationship. Yes he probably won't believe him but he'd have a more open mind than Cersei.
Yeah! I can't imagine Cersei as WW, Horrible.. I need her to die and her body get burned so she won't rise again as a WW. Tyrion won't face Cersei alone as she'll immediately will arrest him for Joff and Tywin's murders and Jaime won't be able to protect him anymore. Cersei is now a queen. No one will stop her. So, the only way to see Tyrion, Cersei together will be with Dany's presence.

Quote:
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS. Just when you were saying that it's frustrating that there's no news.
HBO had listened to me, apparently ... We need a TRAILER, HBO.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-21-2017 at 03:19 AM
Old 04-21-2017, 03:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Oh! Did I bother any one? I'm truly sorry but these pics were released by HBO itself who subtly chooses them not sneaky photos captured by some fans so they aren't considered spoilers. Actually, fans out there are really frustrated these photos didn't reveal much Any way, No problem, Lindsay. I'll put them in a tag spoiler so not to bother any one and that'll go for coming teaser trailer too (or any S7 related news)..whenever HBO releases it not in the near future it seems
No, trailers and teasers are fine as long as they are officially released by HBO. And like you said, these photos don't really reveal much, HBO are always good with the promo stuff.

Quote:
Yeah! I can't imagine Cersei as WW, Horrible.. I need her to die and her body get burned so she won't rise again as a WW. Tyrion won't face Cersei alone as she'll immediately will arrest him for Joff and Tywin's murders and Jaime won't be able to protect him anymore. Cersei is now a queen. No one will stop her. So, the only way to see Tyrion, Cersei together will be with Dany's presence.
Dany knows that Tyrion killed Tywin right? I think they talked about their horrible families in S5?

Quote:
HBO had listened to me, apparently ... We need a TRAILER, HBO.
YES! Just keep saying and wishing for it and it will come true! (Remember you did this too on the Mr. Robot thread and the next day, we got some BTS pics. LOL.)

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Dany knows that Tyrion killed Tywin right? I think they talked about their horrible families in S5?
Yeah..When he first met her, he told her he killed his father, hates his sister and accused for Joff's murder.. I can't quite remember but I think he mentioned Jaime.. not sure tho.

Quote:
YES! Just keep saying and wishing for it and it will come true! (Remember you did this too on the Mr. Robot thread and the next day, we got some BTS pics. LOL.)
I've super powers then YES, I've always suspected

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-21-2017 at 11:38 AM
Old 04-21-2017, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ahh, thanks as long if they happen from twitter/facebook then that's fine w/ me..

is that what you want?

Old 04-22-2017, 11:17 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Yup, no need to worry. We tag anything here that is semi-spoilerish or covers something from the books so any show-only fans won't be spoiled.

Quote:
I've super powers then YES, I've always suspected

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I really like that I talked a lot of GoT with you lately, Valeerena. It keeps the SLs fresh for me going into S7.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top