Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so so much happened in this episode! I don't know where to start!

I do love that Sansa is getting into a more political role rather than the here is the Stark sister to marry role again!

Dany =

Hodor = Hold The Door

And that's all I have to say about that!
Old 05-25-2016, 12:26 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
This is a huge possibility, but I also think Bran is/was more reckless and he doesn't necessarily know how to control his powers yet. And obviously there have been dire consequences But you're right, this time travel and warging and all of this is super complicated, but super impressive writing.
Tbh, I hope they tread carefully with this time-travel thing cause time-travel is always complicated. This is already a convoluted show and it will complicate things more if they mess up Bran's time-travel + Warging.

Quote:
I think that Also, the wights/walkers knew that they were there for awhile...a really long time actually...but they just couldn't get in. So they were probably ready to attack for a long time, but just couldn't. And then they finally got their opportunity.
People are blaming Bran for what happened to Hodor. I don't blame him actually, it's all supposed to happen and Hodor still continued to stay with Bran knowing what will happen to him. And I love the Starks so I'll defend them all the time, LOL.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-25-2016, 02:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

If I were crippled and stuck in a cave I'd probably be snatching every chance to visit a memory world, too. And he was there during that scene because Three-Eyes told him to go there anyway. So I'm not too sure how Bran is at fault.

Lori
Old 05-25-2016, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm not blaming Bran either Hodor stayed with him and was always loyal to him. And maybe Bran was reckless, but he's still learning. I don't know, the time travel aspect is complicated but it seemed like no matter what it was going to happen because Hodor was Hodor, the past had already happened...idk, it's complicated!
Old 05-25-2016, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking of the time travel thing more on a loop. Instead of it being present!Bran in the past, it's future!Bran being in the present. So in looking at what was the present, future!Bran had incidentally fried Willis' mind into only saying "Hodor" up until he died.

I liken it to Harry Potter when Harry and Hermione went back to save themselves from the Dementors, and Harry had thought he saw his dad but what he really saw was his future self conjure a patronus.

Btw Lindsay your icon's making me cry
Old 05-25-2016, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liken it to Harry Potter when Harry and Hermione went back to save themselves from the Dementors, and Harry had thought he saw his dad but what he really saw was his future self conjure a patronus.
Yup, that's a really good comparison It's a loop time travel.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Yeah I'm not blaming Bran either Hodor stayed with him and was always loyal to him. And maybe Bran was reckless, but he's still learning. I don't know, the time travel aspect is complicated but it seemed like no matter what it was going to happen because Hodor was Hodor, the past had already happened...idk, it's complicated!
Quantum physics is dark and full of complications.

Lori
Old 05-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman of Steel (View Post)
If I were crippled and stuck in a cave I'd probably be snatching every chance to visit a memory world, too. And he was there during that scene because Three-Eyes told him to go there anyway. So I'm not too sure how Bran is at fault.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
I'm thinking of the time travel thing more on a loop. Instead of it being present!Bran in the past, it's future!Bran being in the present. So in looking at what was the present, future!Bran had incidentally fried Willis' mind into only saying "Hodor" up until he died.

This is really good and made me understand Bran's time-travel more. Sorry about my icon. I'm still in denial that Hodor is dead.

Old 05-26-2016, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heeey I've been waiting to come in here for a while, finally finished my project so here I am!

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but looking at Hodor from the start of the season, sometimes it felt like... part of him knew this was coming, like right after Bran first went and saw him back there, and then being a bit jittery in this last ep...

I have loads of reaction videos saved up on my watch later on YT from the last two episodes, I can't wait to watch those
Old 05-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can understand why people would want to blame Bran, but at the same time, they always want to blame someone.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is still learning, he doesn't get entirely what he is able to do. He learned the hard way...
Old 05-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
I can understand why people would want to blame Bran, but at the same time, they always want to blame someone.
Yeah, that's true since I have see so many comments that they piss off at Bran on tumblr..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-26-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People have to remember, Bran is in training, and without the use of his legs, traveling to memories of past or future allow him to explore like he can't in his present, so if I were him I'd want to be there too!
Old 05-26-2016, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And like I said, he still didn't quite know what he could do
Old 05-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Heeey I've been waiting to come in here for a while, finally finished my project so here I am!

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but looking at Hodor from the start of the season, sometimes it felt like... part of him knew this was coming, like right after Bran first went and saw him back there, and then being a bit jittery in this last ep...
Welcome Rose! Yes, Hodor knew this was coming. He was jittery when Meera came back and told him that the WW are there. If Bran didn't Warg him, he'd just be sitting there and freaking out.

Quote:
Even after all he's done still willing to give him some of my cake <3 @isaachwright #love #holdthedoor #gameofthrones

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top