I'm enjoying jon and sansa and that moment was sweet

that ending is sad

I feel so high school
every time I look at you
{}
Old 05-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Hodor. Rest in peace, gentle giant.

I loved the moment Tormund and Brienne made eye-contact. His smile.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

This was sooooo good and such an emotional episode, not just the end, though I legit cried at it.

Sansa may be becoming my favorite character this season, I was so proud of her for telling off Littlefinger. Even though she lied about how she learned about Riverrun, I like her trying to distance herself from LF. And her making that cloak for Jon was so sweet

Jorah's one of the instances where I like the show version better than the book version, and I like Dany's storyline so much better when he's there. I so, SO hope he finds a cure for his greyscale... and he's under orders so he has to do it!

Ugh, Bran, NOOOOO, why couldn't you just leave well enough alone?! I can't take all these direwolf deaths. So now it's just Ghost and Nymeria left (where ever she is). And it clicked instantly for me "Hold the door"/"Hodor." I'm still tearing up now The deaths of the pure innocents are the ones that hurt the most.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

I wish Sansa hadn't lied I understand that she is looking out for herself at all costs, but I want Jon and Sansa to be partners in everything. The Starks need to stick together at all costs!

And yes, the Jorah/Dany scenes made me tear up I really, really hope he finds a cure. She needs him there by her side.

UGH, I took both Summer's and Hodor's deaths really strongly. When Summer died, I instantly starting crying. Like I felt a block in my chest. Why do the direwolves keep dying!? Ugh. It was hard with the first with Lady and every death after has been hard....

And Hodor. Damn that was one of the best endings ever. It's so crazy because Bran's actions affected the past. Because obviously Hodor has been like this since Bran was born, but Bran was the one to cause it. It's just so complicated, but at the same time you understand that Bran did it. Bran caused all of this. It's like time is circular or something...I don't know how to explain!

And yes "hold the door" God. So heartbreaking.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very emotional episode last night . From hodor past and present state doing what he has always done protect Bram in the end losing his life

Daenerys forgives Jorah his betrayals; Jorah shows Daenerys his greyscale, admits he loves her and tries to leave; Daenerys orders him to find a cure to be by her side when she rules the Seven Kingdoms. It’s nice, but the look on Jorah’s face as he watches Dany’s khalasar ride off says he’s not feeling particularly optimistic. Very emotional scene , as there journey has been al long one
Old 05-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've yet to watch the episode, but I've been spoiled by Facebook posts!
Old 05-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't help but admit that this part here just made me laugh.

Spoiler:
Old 05-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_xTC (View Post)

Spoiler:
I love this! I hope these two end up together somehow.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hodor!

Brilliant episode. Last week's was already pretty good but this one got me on the edge of my seat and hitting replay as soon as I was done with the shock and all the feels.

Quote:
Making eyes at Brienne well, who wouldn't?

Anyone else wishing Yara and Theon are making their way to Mereen to offer their fleet to Daenerys before that idiot Euron can get off the islands?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 05-23-2016 at 04:21 PM
Old 05-23-2016, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Also, a nitpicky thing - where did Dany get clothes?! We see her talking to Jorah (beautiful scene) and she's fully clothed again....I wish we had seen more of the aftereffect of that amazing ending scene from last week.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Last night episode was shocking, but sadder..

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I wish Sansa hadn't lied I understand that she is looking out for herself at all costs, but I want Jon and Sansa to be partners in everything. The Starks need to stick together at all costs!
I have feeling something will happen if he find out about it.. But sigh..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Also, a nitpicky thing - where did Dany get clothes?! We see her talking to Jorah (beautiful scene) and she's fully clothed again....I wish we had seen more of the aftereffect of that amazing ending scene from last week.
I was under the impression that somebody had just gotten her clothes since well...they were sort of in a town-ish?

Also, on Sansa not telling Jon...I think she might have figured that if she told him Littlefinger was involved, he'd in her eyes "overreact" to things or lose focus, or do something that equates to acting on impulse. I don't think it was a matter of feeling like she couldn't trust Jon with the information, as much as it was that she didn't want him to wind up getting hurt as a result of it. I mean come on now, you can't look at Sansa and Jon's reunion and tell me that she doesn't really care about her brother.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm still upset but I was distraught yesterday. It was hard to pretend at work that we're all okay cause we can't stop talking about that ep though.

The whole thing with Jon/Sansa and Sansa lying to Jon is I think to protect him. LOL at the Tormund/Brienne scenes and how Brienne pointed out that Jon is "broody".

Also, I'm fearing for Meera & Bran's lives now. They got lucky. I mean, how do you survive a WW attack like that?

I am also very happy with how it turned out between Dany/Jorah. "When I take the Seven Kingdoms, I need you there beside me."

UGH, Euron. After he was crowned, the first thing he wanted was to kill Yara & Theon?

I'm not sure how I feel about the Children of the Forest creating the WW. I guess they didn't know that the Night King would turn out this way?

I have a question though. So I think it's confirmed that Bran can affect the past since he Warg-ed into Hodor and that was also evidenced in ep 3 when he called out to Ned and Ned sort of heard him. How did the WW get to the cave that fast? Was it because Bran is marked by the Night King so it was easier to locate him? But wow, Bran's time-travelling + Warging is very complicated but impressive. He's probably more powerful than the 3-Eyed Raven.

Also to everyone on the show: STOP KILLING DIREWOLVES. UGH.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-24-2016, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Such an emotional episode.So mant feels. I couldn't be more addicted to the show right now. Hooked on every word.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was under the impression that somebody had just gotten her clothes since well...they were sort of in a town-ish?
Yeah someone probably gave her clothes, but I do wish we saw the immediate aftermath or more in general of what happened because that was HUGE and now everything is back to normal and they're on their way back...?

Quote:
He's probably more powerful than the 3-Eyed Raven.
This is a huge possibility, but I also think Bran is/was more reckless and he doesn't necessarily know how to control his powers yet. And obviously there have been dire consequences But you're right, this time travel and warging and all of this is super complicated, but super impressive writing.

Quote:
ow did the WW get to the cave that fast? Was it because Bran is marked by the Night King so it was easier to locate him?
I think that Also, the wights/walkers knew that they were there for awhile...a really long time actually...but they just couldn't get in. So they were probably ready to attack for a long time, but just couldn't. And then they finally got their opportunity.

Quote:
Also, on Sansa not telling Jon...I think she might have figured that if she told him Littlefinger was involved, he'd in her eyes "overreact" to things or lose focus, or do something that equates to acting on impulse. I don't think it was a matter of feeling like she couldn't trust Jon with the information, as much as it was that she didn't want him to wind up getting hurt as a result of it. I mean come on now, you can't look at Sansa and Jon's reunion and tell me that she doesn't really care about her brother.
Good point. You're right, the love between Sansa and Jon was so genuine and has been such a highlight. I hope we learn more of her motives for lying
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top