Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2019, 10:07 PM
Moderator Manager

I was a bunch of nerves before the ep premiered but OMG. I've watched it and it's amazing. So much stuff happened.

First off the reunions were amazing! Jon/Bran and especially Jon/Arya. I love that Jon/Arya reunite at the Weirdwood tree and Arya showed Jon Needle and Jon showed Arya Longclaw. Gendry and Arya reunited too but theirs was less emotional since they are friends.

I can't believe that entire sequence of Jon & Dany riding the dragons was a flirting tactic. I died when Drogon was looking at them kissing and Jon noticed it.

On the flip side, Euron and Cersei are flirting with each other. Cersei is sad about something with elephants? Euron is still freaking hilarious. Theon rescued his sister Yara but their goodbye scene is making me think Yara's probably gonna die soon.

Tormund & Edd see each other at the north of the Wall! But where the hell is Ghost?

Poor Sam having to find out that Dany burned his family alive. And Bran told Sam to go tell Jon the truth because Jon trusts him more than himself. And so Sam tells Jon he's a Targaryen and understandably Jon is incredulous and doesn't believe him. Jon already said it so himself, he's not interested in ruling so I think he'll gladly step aside and let Dany rule. I'm curious what he'll feel now knowing that Dany is his blood relative (and vice versa)?

Lasty, Jaime seeing Bran when he arrives at WF. That last scene was a reminiscent of the very first ep of S1 where Jaime pushed Bran off. Bran's probably like "Yeah I'm still alive you bitch!"

I'll watch it again later. Some fans are saying that ep was boring and slow but I remembered last season, the show started off the same with no gruesome deaths yet so I'm okay with that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:27 AM
Total Fan

The dragon riding sequence was well made, I could feel the vertigo and that stomach dropping inertia feeling you get on airplanes.

Euron is such an entertaining bad guy.

I really miss Ghost too!

Sam's reaction to the news was hard to watch.

Yeah, I'm curious what went through Jon's head when he realized he's in love with his aunt.

Really looking forward to seeing Jaime's reckoning next week.

This episode had to set things up, so it couldn't really be too action packed.

Glad to see Bronn and badass Lady Mormont, two of the most awesome characters still left alive.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

At least nobody die in this episode, but sure will be next one. .

I enjoy it, but some part that I tune out..

So I wonder if Jon will tell her that he knows the truth?!?!?

The last scene between Jaime and Bran.. So iconic!!!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-15-2019, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

With only five more episodes, I'm expecting a bloodbath soon enough

Loved the dragon riding and finally Jon knows about his parents. That's only going to complicate things more since the North already aren't happy about him bending the knee and now he's done it all the while having a better claim than Dany. He may not care about titles but he's the exception there. It'll also be interesting to see what Dany does.

Incest is hardly new to the Targaryens so I'm actually not sure how big of a deal it'll be. Jon might be weirded out but I think the bigger conflict is in what this would mean for the Seven Kingdoms... depending on who survives.

The final shot of Bran and Jaime was just perfect!
Old 04-15-2019, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yup, it will be bloodbath for sure..

Plus that was time period when it comes to incest, but still nasty..

is that what you want?

Old 04-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Total Fan

I want Jorah and Lyanna to meet.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:27 AM
Moderator Manager

This was the reunion I did not expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
The dragon riding sequence was well made, I could feel the vertigo and that stomach dropping inertia feeling you get on airplanes.
I felt like I was in this weird dragon ride at an amusement park. It was very well done indeed.

Quote:
Sam's reaction to the news was hard to watch.
John's acting was soooo good.

Quote:
Glad to see Bronn and badass Lady Mormont, two of the most awesome characters still left alive.
They have some of the best lines too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
So I wonder if Jon will tell her that he knows the truth?!?!?
I'm wondering if Jon will even tell her or he'll just keep it to himself? After all, Ned lied to him to protect his true identity. Since he doesn't care for any crown, maybe not telling Dany makes sense?

Old 04-16-2019, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

will be interesting to see how that unfolds with Jaime and Bran

I'm just wondering if Jon keeps it to himself, is he gonna be okay with the fact that it's his aunt and if he doesn't tell her she's gonna sense some change in his behavior anyway

Old 04-16-2019, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same

I think me might try too, but I can see Dany noticing the change in his behaviour
Old 04-16-2019, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think the fact that Dany wouldn't like it at all bec she just want everyone to bend the knee as long she's queen, but now, she's not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm wondering if Jon will even tell her or he'll just keep it to himself? After all, Ned lied to him to protect his true identity. Since he doesn't care for any crown, maybe not telling Dany makes sense?
I have feeling that he might keep it to himself.. I mean, everyone was like he shouldn't bend the knee for her plus as Sam point it out that she wouldn't do the same thing as Jon did.. I mean, imagine her reaction if he told her?!?!?

is that what you want?

Old 04-16-2019, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like she'll have to find out in some way, whether or not Jon tells her. I think it would be a pretty useless reveal if it's just kept secret and never affects the story.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed the episode. Favourite part was Jaime seeing Bran at the end!
Old 04-17-2019, 12:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
I'm just wondering if Jon keeps it to himself, is he gonna be okay with the fact that it's his aunt and if he doesn't tell her she's gonna sense some change in his behavior anyway
I'm actually more worried about how Dany will take this news than I do of Jon. If he keeps it to himself and is uncomfortable now, his attitude will change surely and Dany will notice.

Quote:
I have feeling that he might keep it to himself.. I mean, everyone was like he shouldn't bend the knee for her plus as Sam point it out that she wouldn't do the same thing as Jon did.. I mean, imagine her reaction if he told her?!?!?
She won't give up the crown and it won't matter to Jon because he doesn't want the title so I think an alliance by marriage will happen and will also make sense if Dany is pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
I feel like she'll have to find out in some way, whether or not Jon tells her. I think it would be a pretty useless reveal if it's just kept secret and never affects the story.
She'll still find out of course but probably not right away. Or the 3rd ep. I'm also not sure why Bran wants Sam to tell Jon right away and not after the war? So it only means there has to be some implication for Jon or Dany finding this all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I really enjoyed the episode. Favourite part was Jaime seeing Bran at the end!
Jaime's face was a literal refection of all of us reacting to that scene too.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ If it's by marriage.. Let me get the bucket.. Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
That's true. .

is that what you want?

Old 04-19-2019, 12:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
^ If it's by marriage.. Let me get the bucket.. Thanks..

Btw, I like the new opening credits.

Also did this really happen? This is HILARIOUS!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top