Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I remember one of his old friend and he willing to help him out once he will get out of jail and the way Will look at him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfHearts (View Post)
Hahaha yes that's right
I can't believe that he thought it was ok to do that
I was amazed that he willing go bec I think that he hurt his back or he was faking it.. But he didn't realize what just happen..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ Yeah, I remember one of his old friend and he willing to help him out once he will get out of jail and the way Will look at him..
Will's facial expression was priceless but al least they got out just in time for their Thanksgiving dinner

But wherever Will goes, there is always trouble ahead - and Carlton has been in the middle of Will's mishaps on several occasions lol
Old 02-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yup and nobody knew what really happen since they lied to women..

is that what you want?

Old 02-14-2016, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Oh yes and Will was the master of that. Carlton was generally straight-laced but under Will's influence he does loosen up lol
For me, my favorite episode has to be 72 Hours when Will made a bet with Carlton that he can't make it out in Compton and Carlton accepts the challenge - he actually more than held his own and proved Will wrong. What I love about Will and Carlton besides all the comedic crazy situations they get themselves in, you can see how much they really care about each other - they acted like real brothers always being there for each other. For me, Will and Carlton btomance made this show work.
Obviously you can see on my avatar that I had the hots for Hilary Banks (Karyn Parsons) - she was a sexy hot babe
Old 02-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

I love your avatar A very pretty one!

Yes, he was alwAys respectable and proper without Will near him but when Will was being all mischievous, etc he would join in. Easily influenced by Will.

To me, they were real brothers. They cared about each other so much.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Thank you. Karyn was and still is a very beautiful woman - I had a major crush on her. For real, she is totally opposite to her airhead character - very smart, down-to-earth person.
I think Carlton wanted to get his wild side out while being influenced by Will's mischievous ways. Carlton had a boring life until Will came along and took him for a ride to remember (or forget) lol
Will and Carlton really were brothers - they were so different yet you saw how close their friendship/bromance was. Even Carlton once said to Will that he would love to have a brother like him - he saw Will as his brother and vice versa
Old 02-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think any woman even if they were straight would consider her very beautiful.
I would like to see a recent photo of her sometime

Carlton always seemed like he wanted to steer clear from his behaviour but he always failed doing that
I love it
Old 02-14-2016, 04:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree w/ you guys.. I love how Carlton always want to be perfect son, but yet, he screw up.. Remember the episode that he didn't get in Yale or other college, but Will did bec he just being himself while Carlton not..

is that what you want?

Old 02-15-2016, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I agree w/ you guys.. I love how Carlton always want to be perfect son, but yet, he screw up.. Remember the episode that he didn't get in Yale or other college, but Will did bec he just being himself while Carlton not..
Yeah, I love that episode.
Will's interview was funny

Did a funny impression of sad people in Princeton because they frown on people doing so much there. I don't know how that guy who interviewed him kept a straight face
Old 02-15-2016, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

This was hilarious. I remember this episode. Carlton did want to be this perfect son and he did excel in most things but sometimes he did get a little envious regarding Will especially when it comes to pulling the sexy ladies but I remembered when Carlton finally lost his virginity, the whole scenario of it all was so funny lol - bit of a shame that the woman was married
Old 02-15-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw that this thread has 340 posts.

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/fresh-pr.../#post85067871

Big lights will inspire you
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top