Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am still behind. I was kind of mad at brandon for kind of saying her outfit wasent her. I am glad she called him out on it. I am not at the episodes where callie is being impossible yet

I am glad Marianna and Lexi made up. I agree Noah has better chemistry with Lexi where as Jake had better with Emma
I do like brandon idea of the senior project
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Today's episode shocked me. Not only is Monte a homewrecker, she molests her students? WTF?!

It was so charged when Gabe met Marianna-I wonder what was running through their heads. He reacted more to seeing her than he did to meeting Jesus.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally caught up! Damn hadn't had the time.

Dude I knew Monte was trouble! Not just what she did with Lena (and Stef) but when Monte agreed to help that kid with her project, I saw something in her eyes that told me that it wasn't a good idea.

So I knew it was coming but still I hoped it wouldn't have.

Things are gonna get ugly- her word against hers. Yikes!

~*~*~

Oh man and Gabe and Mariana seeing each other. That was more of a reaction than the way he reacted upon seeing Jesus. He probably saw so much of Anna in Mariana that it came as a total shock.

~*~*~

Man Stef was awesome even when she was pissed! I love seeing her as a teacher. Seeing her work with troubled kids really felt right considering the kids she fostered.

I want more of Stef mentoring young minds outside of her own

~*~*~

Wow the storyline with Chloe was intense. I'm glad she made it though!

And also glad Callie and Rita made up. It hurt to see them so at odds.

~*~*~

Okay Brandon and Callie need to get their sht together. Seriously-these star crossed lovers are killing me!!!!

I hate that they can't be together even though I'm happy Callie is an Adams Foster. Still I want Brallie together damn it!!!

And by the preview things are gonna get messy with Brallie and their new "move ons".

So looking forward to that drama
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Thank god that Monty wasn't a creepy predator. I loved Gabe's interaction with Mariana,even if I hate that he let Anna get drunk/high. His surprise presents for the twins was so cute.

I wish Braille could be together,but they never will be. She chose getting adopted over love. Even if she didn't get adopted,no one would let them be together. I feel sorry for A.J.-He's not stupid and he could tell something was up. I don't know why Callie is pretending. Unlike Brandon,she's not invested in her relationship.

This was a great episode,aside from Jude breaking up with Connor and Anna getting high. That girl practically admitted that she was gay/bi. What pissed me off is that her folks said soliciting and flipped out about a bisexual principal when they were talking to a lesbian.

I think Marianna has Anna's looks,but that's about it. She has her crap together and she's a whiz kid. She's sexy and smart. I hope she doesn't blow it with Nick-I never felt her and Matt together.

I like the idea of Steph mentoring kids,too. Her way of discipline is necessary with those kids and she can be herself.

I didn't get why Callie flipped out on Rita to begin with. Rita is an adult,she knows what she's talking about and deserves respect,even if they disagree.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Best part was Lexi and Jesus and I do like a bit of awkward tension between Brallie, glad she didn't string AJ along for to long, he deserves better
Old 03-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

She's the only real relationship he had. He and Emma weren't together for very long.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great episode!

I loved every bit of it. The twins were great. Man, Noah has really become a great addition and he's doing an excellent job as Jesus. Honestly I'm starting to like him better than Jake.

~*~*~

That was so cool of Nick to offer up the building for both parties.

~*~*~

The Jesus and Stef moment was great. I loved that they really got a talk about having a man around and how on a level how much it affected Jesus.

~*~*~

And we finally got a true Callie & Jesus moment!!!! It was so amazing. I need more of these sibs please

One of the funniest parts in regards to CJ was when Callie was talking to Jude and she said, "Since when do I ever talk to Jesus?"

That line was just too perfect since we never really get to see them talking!

And then of all things we saw them talking about sex. The look on Callie's face was too priceless

~*~*~

Okay the Jude storyline was great. I loved Jesus' face when he intercepted Jude's message. Priceless too.

The many sex talks were actually pretty great. Loved that Jude could go to his big brother to talk about it.

And then the Callie/Jude moment was awesome!

Callie and Jude talking about sex- man can this sibling relationship be any greater?! I love how Callie has always looked out for Jude and how he was able to go to her about that topic.

~*~*~

I love how Mariana was there to help out her brother. She finally realizes how much he needs another guy and she was willing to help Gabe get off the list so he could be around.

I honestly don't think Gabe is a bad guy. Yes Anna got drunk but that was more on Anna because of the fact that she is an alcoholic so she slipped.

I won't say she could have refused the beer because alcoholics have a hard time but I don't think Gabe had bad intentions. They hadn't seen each other in so long so he doesn't know what Anna has gone through.

The fact that Gabe showed up at the AF house to drop off presents for the twins- that was amazing!

~*~*~

The Monte story was not what I was expecting at all! Damn I was totally wrong about her.

And that girl, she is just trying to figure out who she is.

I loved how we got to see two sides of the story. With Stef saying that Monte showed signs of grooming behavior. And then later we saw the girl really getting up in it with another girl.

It could have honestly gone either way.

I can't wait to see what happens but honestly I want Monte gone. I've never liked her but that's just a personal preference.

~*~*~

And now to my all time favorite people/ship.

Gah all the angst between Brandon and Callie- KMN!

How is it that the people they rarely know in the sense of relationships can sense the tension and awkwardness between Brallie but their siblings and parents can't?

Can we screw the rules and just let them be together please. I hate this torture and angst that they can't be

~*~*~

Overall, great ep!
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-14-2016, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cause their family got their own issues to deal with lol
Old 03-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pretty good premiere.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm not looking forward to next week. The Matt and Marianna part made me cringe. Poor Gabe, though-He can't even be around his daughter. Hopefully that gets cleared up.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode this week.

And yeah next week is gonna be intense.

I'm looking forward to the Brallie moments.

And not so much the Matt/Mariana. I love Mariana with Nick.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-18-2016, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Marianna and Nick have complementing personalities. Matt is too shy and serious for someone like her. I get why he was attracted to her,but I don't get why she was attracted to him.

The thing that bugs me about Braille is that after while,the back and forth gets to be annoying. They have to just decide that they're going to be together no matter how nasty everyone thinks it is or they're just going to pretend they don't love each other. I don't know if any of you watch soaps,but there was a soap couple once that was star crossed and they had to beat the odds so often that eventually, the ship just sank. They got to be happy for about 5 minutes. It was hard to root for a couple that was just obstacles and drama all the time. We had to watch them be with other people, pine and god knows what.
Old 03-19-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Yeah, Marianna and Nick have complementing personalities. Matt is too shy and serious for someone like her. I get why he was attracted to her,but I don't get why she was attracted to him.

The thing that bugs me about Braille is that after while,the back and forth gets to be annoying. They have to just decide that they're going to be together no matter how nasty everyone thinks it is or they're just going to pretend they don't love each other. I don't know if any of you watch soaps,but there was a soap couple once that was star crossed and they had to beat the odds so often that eventually, the ship just sank. They got to be happy for about 5 minutes. It was hard to root for a couple that was just obstacles and drama all the time. We had to watch them be with other people, pine and god knows what.
At this rate I don't think Braille will be together until the series finale or when Callie turns 18. I hope it will be soon or during the 4th season
Old 03-19-2016, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

I agree on both counts.

~*~*~

And as far as Brallie is concerned, in the state of California, it's not illegal/not against the law for adopted siblings to be together.

If they lived in a different state, then maybe but California does allow it so I don't see what the problem is if the law says they can be together
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-19-2016, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's mostly cause it's frown upon or Callie could lose her credibility for her foster care project if they find out about her and Brandon
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top