Thanks for that.. Interesting..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

a spin off? about what????

i am okay with the show ending but 10 episode just seems so minimal to wrap everything up.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Both sister..

is that what you want?

Old 01-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

13 episodes, they added 3 extra episodes

I don't think the spinoff is going to work out tho (I'm hoping Brandon is going to be the third member, but I doubt it)
Old 01-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I feel the same way about spinoff bec I know that they did try w/ other show and didn't work..

is that what you want?

Old 01-18-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so whos brandon with now? I think I'm lost..
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 510 was strong, so much drama but very realistic and a story that needed to be told. Poor Jimena having to stay at the church alone.

I just don’t like Callie and AJ. I hope Callie just stays single.

I don’t HATE Grace but Brandon is always getting himself into these relationships where he feels like he has to be a caretaker or something. Its just weird. I also hate that he isn’t involved in Callie’s storyline at all.

Episode 511:
It was nice to see the kids back at school.

Wyatt is really cute, I am so glad he is back and that he asked out Mariana. Wow she sure has all the guys in her pocket right now, doesn’t she? Four different guys basically want to be with her lol.

Aww I felt so bad for Jesus not knowing which locker was his. Poor guy. But this storyline has just been dragging and dragging forever.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-12-2018 at 10:53 PM
Old 02-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episodes 512/513:

I think Wyatt is adorable. Mariana needs to make a decision. I am glad that she told Mat she didn’t want to go back to the past.

Callie/Jimena are cute, I liked the kiss. Kind of want something to happen there. It sucks they kinda just skimmed over it.

I like Jude and the new guy. I have never like Noah and he is so annoying and jealous.

I am over Grace and that SL with Brandon. She just always seems down, which I understand why, but I wish he would have more fun in his relationships, he is always in these miserable relationships lol.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-12-2018 at 10:53 PM
Old 02-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still not sure whether i'll watch the spin off after this one is finished.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

it depends on how this show ends for me.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope callie gets a good resolution. The show started with her journey... i want it to end with it.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episodes 514/515:
Brandon’s storyline just bores me. I know its a meaningful storyline but I feel like he’s just always shoved off with his girlfriend of the month. I wish he would be integrated into the main storyline more and had more interaction with Callie. Grace was such a dummy making Brandon be in charge of her medical decisions.

Callie’s storylines are always really meaningful and interesting to watch. I also enjoy her scenes with both Jimena and Aaron. I was a bit confused as to why they didn’t get back together.

I also really like Stef’s anxiety storyline but its a bit strange that its revolving all around Tess. I mean, are they gonna have an affair before the end of the show?

Mariana needs more to do! Is she dating anyone or not?

I love Jude's storyline this season and I like the new guy.

Jesus’ storyline continues to drag into the depths of hell. lol. Is he ever going to make any sort of progress?

I’m surprised the show is getting canceled because it so groundbreaking. They really touch on a lot of important issues, which I just love. I’m gonna be sad to see it go.

THE BRANDON AND CALLIE SCENE IN 515 WAS SO CUTE. I need more interaction between them! UGH.

I loved the final scene in 15 too with the whole family.

4 EPISODES LEFT? WTF. How are they going to resolve everything? I am thinking they wont and maybe some storylines will be resolved off screen/talked about in the new spin off?

I'd love to see Grace/Brandon break up so we can see more of Callie/Brandon in the spin off (assuming he goes there as well).

Jesus I think just needs some sort of optimistic scene that shows hes making better progress. Mariana needs to remain single.

Jude, I'm not sure what they are going to do there. I want him and Noah to break up personally, but I think they might just keep them together for the sake of the show ending. And I assume Lena and Stef will work things out, I dont think that the Tess thing will go anywhere.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-12-2018 at 10:52 PM
Old 02-20-2018, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

TBH, Brandon's storyline has been boring me for a while now. I'm just not invested in him at all.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

516:
Grace is a weirdo. Now she claims there’s a ghost in the house? IDK, this girl is just annoying. She has too many problems. Brandon, move on. I hate how he is always shoved off with a chick. I have a feeling she is going to die though.

I did enjoy the sweet scene between Jude and Callie where Callie was practically saying goodbye.

I didn’t blame Emma for trying out for Jammer after Mariana applied to the internship that she wanted. And it’s not cool of Jesus to be flirting with Poppy blatantly in front of Emma.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top