Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2017, 06:05 AM
New Fan

Jude is caught up in such a messy situation. I hope he won't accept the deal without his friend.

Lena's father is so sweet, I'm sorry he has Alzheimer's disease.

Noah is so annoying.

It was funny when Tess said she didn't had the same feelings for Steph. I'm glad they talked about it.

I was suprised when Brandon acted mad and jelaous.
R&B Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did like Callie/Aaron scene this week. I am feel bad for Lena dad it's hard I have a family member going through it at the start. It was the first episode I have seen in a while.

I never shipped Callie/brandon it's not the sibling it was the fact that it was used as such a big obstacle to Callie getting adopted and I wanted Callie to get adopted. If the show didn't make it such a love triangle than maybe it could have been different
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this ep was ok.
Old 08-30-2017, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad Anna chose Mike and we didn't see adults in a love triangle
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:40 AM
New Fan

The scene where Brandon was in handcufs was hilarious. What a way to meet your girlfriend's mom.

I hope Callie won't get in trouble.

I wish Aaron gets so mad after seeing AJ on the protest and he breaks up with Callie. I want Callie to be single.

It was so nice of Mariana to comfort Emma. I hope they'll become friends again.

Btw, was actress who is playing Grace's mother playing Emily's mother in Pretty Little Liars?
Old 09-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Btw, was actress who is playing Grace's mother playing Emily's mother in Pretty Little Liars?
Yup!

All caught up!!!

Is it weird I kinda found Gabe and Cortney kind of cute? I’m glad her and Brandon decided to remain friends but does this mean she is gone? I also don’t love Grace.

Then the next episode Gabe thinks that he might still have feelings for Anna? Ew, why? That just really irritated me. Those two would be toxic together. I’m really glad that Anna rejected him and said she loved Mike. Him leaving just because of that shows what kind of guy he really is.

Don’t care for Jude’s storyline and the fighting between his friend and boyfriend, SNOOZE. Give him a better SL!

Marianna liking her neighbor SL, ehhh. Boring. What happened to her derby SL?

I like that Aaron challenges Callie and that they have real conversations about things. I find them cute and I wish they would last but I have a feeling they wont. It annoys me that they had AJ telling Callie to go for her art and also being “back up” in her protest because its clear the are just trying to make Aaron look bad in comparison. i felt bad for Aaron when he saw them at the protest together. Callie should have at least told him they were talking again.

Jesus is one of the most irritating people ever. I understand the fantasy of having your parents back together but he just is insensitive. Again, I still cant tell if its his sickness that is making him act this way or what. But Mariana asking if he would ever go back to normal makes me think they def. are implying he’s still not better.

I’m glad that Emma told Lena that she wasn’t ready to get married. I was also glad she told Jesus how she was feeling about the proposal. He definitely overreacted but what is new? It sucks he broke up with her but it was coming from a mile away.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-02-2017 at 06:38 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:54 AM
New Fan

I also found Gabe and Cortney cute, but only before he said he still has feelings for Ana. I agree Ana and Gabe would be toxic together. Gabe is still immature, when it gets tough he just runs away. I think that a part of Jesus's behaviour is caused by TBI, but only a part (not being able to control, impulsivity and anger outbursts). I think that all this engament and "I want to marry my first love" thing is a part of his beliefs and personality which aren't caused by TBI.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:12 AM
New Fan

Stef's face when she saw Emma and Mariana kissing was hilarious. I honestly didn't expected they will go that far.

I hate that they are including Nick to the story again.

I am so sorry that Grace is sick, Brandon is an amazing boyfriend. I didn't expected that leukemia thing, I thought Grace's mom is just overprotective.

I knew Tess was lying when she said she didn't had any feelings for Stef. I wonder what will happen with Tess's marriage.

Do you guys think it's possible that they are going to make some situationship between Tess and Steff in the next episodes?
Old 09-09-2017, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan’s gf seems like a huge brat. I don’t blame Mariana for lying. I loved seeing Wyatt again too but it seemed random. HIS HAIR THOUGH. I actually kinda missed his old hair though. But personally I think he and Mariana are cute! Until he got high at the prom. Emma and Wyatt? Now that’s an odd combination. When he stormed over and kissed M OMG that was hilarious. It was cool to see Matt again too I guess. The Emma/Mariana kiss was the most random thing ever. STEF’S FACE SEEING THAT WAS EPIC. Also, Nick is back wtf.

Stef/Tess, meh. Hoping they dont go there. I didn't really feel much when Tess admitted she had feelings.

I did like seeing Jesus and Emma be equally as miserable without each other though. I loved their scene together and when he told her that he loved her. That was so sweet.

Grace having Lukemia also felt very random. But I guess maybe it could explain some of her crazy behavior? Because she wants to live her life to the fullest and make good experiences. But Brandon saying he loves her? WHAT? Thats some BS right there.

Callie very obviously still has feelings for AJ, which isn’t cool and it sucks that she continued to lie to Aaron, but he should have just told her that he knew about it right away. But at least he brought it up. I hate that Callie always acts so offended when she is confronted. She is the one that lied about it. The dig about how it was easy it was to steal her from AJ was definitely too far. But i'd rather they break them up than continue to paint aaron in a bad light.

BRANDON AND CALLIE MY HEART. I loved their scene and that Brandon confided in her. They are such loveeeeee. Can they get back together already?

I liked this finale though, it felt a lot lighter than some past finales. Just regular highschool drama was nice to see. Of course it got a bit heavier at the end but not as crazy as some past finales.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-09-2017 at 01:32 AM
Old 09-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

finale was ok.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I loved seeing Wyatt again. HIS HAIR THOUGH. I actually kinda missed his old hair though.
Me too. The long hair fits him better.
Quote:
BRANDON AND CALLIE MY HEART. I loved their scene and that Brandon confided in her. They are such loveeeeee. Can they get back together already?
I want them together so bad and yeah the scene was too cute.

Old 09-10-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was so sweet and callie looked so pretty.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was announced 4 hours ago that the show has been cancelled. There’s 10 episodes left with a 3 hot finale. However, they’re making a spin off show.

Edit: never mind haha, didn’t see the tweet above