Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh I know.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

tonights episode was okay, not the greatest imo. The Jesus dreams just seemed so weird and useless? Mariana and Jude really had nothing to do and I hate this pot storyline for Jude. Brandon was barely in the episode as well.

Callie's SL was interesting but I felt so bad for her! WTF! How would they just believe the other guy over her? It makes no sense and he was the one driving the damn car. Really pisses me off that they would do that without having any real proof!

I didnt blame Steph for being so upset about everything, wtf is with these cops?

I hope Jesus is better soon and out of the hospital because its starting to get a little draggy with them there.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Callie, wow she’s having a rough go of it. Girl doesn’t deserve it. And sadly kids in the foster system often go through this. I loved seeing Robert again.

Matt is an idiot. I’ve never liked him anyways, and breaking up with Mariana right after they had sex? NEXT. And Brandon was such a crappy brother for not going to Mariana first. But why would Emma be buying Mariana tampons? lol.

Jesus. This season is just depressing. I feel so bad for him! And it really does seem like he’s not going to get better…

eta:

this weeks episode was pretty good. Glad the kids have their doors back.

I liked the small Brandon/Emma scenes. and Emma/Jesus. I can't believe she is pregnant. I wonder what route they are gonna take with this storyline.

Not digging the new girl for Brandon. I hope she was just a one time character.

I like Callie and the transgender guy, I'm totally blanking on his name. I still dont like her with AJ.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-21-2017 at 11:05 PM
Old 02-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't care much for the couples this season.
Old 02-26-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

i like emma and jesus but not really the storyline. :/

eta:

the new episode was okay. aj still bores me.

wtf is up with emma and brandon? i didnt feel there was anything romantic there whatsoever but the promo is showing otherwise. I liked that she got an abortion but they didnt really talk much about it did they?

i hate seeing jesus like this, its hard to watch.

poor callie having to go to trial.

i was with lena on the stance about sex ed. They should 100% include homosexual sex. Its BS that parents would be upset. Wake up and join 2017.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-28-2017 at 11:51 PM
Old 03-15-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like all these random pairings.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

416:

Callie is such a dummy for going to Troy's work, wtf. Girl is digging her own grave. AJ is a jerk, I don't like how he talks to Callie. I mean, he has a right to be upset about her digging into Troy's business and he is right about being a black man that could be in a lot of trouble, but the way he speaks to her is just so rude.

I cant believe that Jesus let his grandma read the letter Emma wrote, that's so awkward and personal. But at least she had the decency to tell him to read the letter himself. Even though he didn't know the truth yet, the phone message was still sweet imo. I didn't expect her to confront Emma later and hug her though, that was a really sweet scene.

Brandon's song with the girl was a really cute version, but I dont like that they are throwing him in another relationship. I really hope that brandon/callie can interact again soon.

Lena and Stef's wedding was a bit weird to me. We already saw a wedding and the "divorce" barely lasted.

This season's SL is just blah to me, it feels like it's not moving enough.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

417:

AJ is an ass for cheating on Callie and then she decides to get in the show with him? WTF?!?! What is her deal. Why the hell didn’t she confront him? UGH she felt guilty because trevor (is that his name?) had kissed her, but it just wants the same at all.

the rest of the episode just bored me. Jesus' storyline is going nowhere and its hard to watch. Mariana and Brandon had barely anything to do. I was bored.

418:

I like Aaron but I don’t like how he was mad at Callie for defending him to his parents. He can keep his mouth shut all he wants but he cant expect her to. I am on Callie’s side with this. The way that his family treats him just isn’t right. The Callie/Aaron kiss was cute though. And I like the relationship between the brother and Aaron.

I just don’t like Noah at all. He is a horrible influence on Jude with the pot smoking and now he’s being all judgy when Jude tries to get back at the bully. I understand Noah’s POV but he shouldn’t be pissed of at Jude.

I understand the mom’s concerns with Jesus wanting to have sex, but they have to know that he already has. It’s best to make sure he practices safe sex (even though he thought he was and failed at it lol). But allowing them to have sex in the house? Um no.

Jesus reading is great but I know he’s gonna stop taking them so he can have sex. Doesn’t sound good.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-29-2017 at 03:55 PM
Old 03-30-2017, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This season is kind of eh for me.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

same, not loving it, there doesn't seem to be any real focus except for jesus' storyline.

419:

I loved the braille moments this episode! Finally they are interacting.

Jesus/Emma are sweet too, I feel so bad for Jesus, I just want him to get better.

The finale looks nuts!

Last edited by Alexa; 04-04-2017 at 10:49 PM
Old 04-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

420:

Wow I didn't realize I had already watched the finale.

I'm glad that Troy confessed but now Callie is in some deep crap. I think Stef will find her next year though.

The Jesus drama is getting old, I want him to get better next year. The whole Emma/Brandon drama was just annoying.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

still watching, not liking the couples though.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the premiere. It was good, it was okay. I dont like the situation Callie is in though so I am ready for that to be over.

Its been hard watching Jesus like this and its still hard. They seem to be dragging this SL on for so long. I still love him and Emma though. And I felt awful for Brandon getting his room smashed.

Poor Jude getting sprayed in the face! I want more of him though.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

eh episode. eh season so far.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:32 AM
New Fan

I like the 5th season, currently the best couple to me are Brandon and Grace. I love the guitar apology scene, so cute. I have a crush on Grace.
Brandon has always been such a good boy, I'd like to be friends with him if I could.

I don't like Jude's obssesion with that game, it's really getting out of control, same as Noah's weed addiction. I think the relationship of Jude and
Noah will be on the rocks. Mums won't be happy when they find out about all of that. Poor mums.

Steph and Lena have been through so much with all of these kids. I really think they need some vacation or something, only the two of them.

Seems like Tess was the "straight" girl that got away. Steph was probably in love with her and wanted to take things on the higher level, but Tess
started dating a boy. So Steph just distanced herself, because seeing Tess dating that boy must've hurt Steph. Lena was jealous the whole time.

I really feel sorry for Jesus, Lena and Emma are afraid of his anger outbursts and he just can't help himself.

Mariana is going to get in so much trouble by applying to that "wrestling on the rollerblades thing". I didn't like how Aaron didn't even asked Callie
what movie does she want to watch and what she wants to eat. That date was really bad. I totally get why Callie wants to know the plan. It's great
that they talked about it and they are now on the same page.
R&B Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top