Fan Forum Star

season 3 started filming!

Old 04-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice still catching up on season 2,about halfway

{}
Old 04-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they don't kill off Jesus. He can just go to that boarding school. Killing him would be such a cruel thing to do the family. Plus Ana surviving but not him. Not cool. It's sad Jake is leaving, they don't have to make it worse by killing Jesus.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Banned

'The Fosters' Season 3 News: Co-Creator Peter Paige Talks 'Jonnor' Love Story Backlash, 'I Was A Little Taken Aback' [EXCLUSIVE, VIDEO]

After reading the article... I just can't believe Youtube...
Old 04-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i love how into jonnor he is though! as a fan, that makes me happy and i cant wait to see whats in store for them in season 3.

gavin and hayden are such adorable/talented little actors that are so comfortable with their sexuality and the role and its amazing to see them. seeing gavin stand up for that kiss and get that video back on youtube just warms my heart. what adorable kids.

Quote:
"WHAT?! YouTube blocking #jonnor scene w/ age restrictions? 100% discrimination & homophobia! SO innocent compared to what's on YouTube!"
what gavin said was completely true. youtube has so many ridiculous/dirty videos on there and yet they took that one off? why? it was such an innocent/sweet kiss. just stupid.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
what gavin said was completely true. youtube has so many ridiculous/dirty videos on there and yet they took that one off? why? it was such an innocent/sweet kiss. just stupid.
If you can find videos of 13 or 14 year olds twerking (which I find so stupid/degrading for women) on Youtube what is the problem with two boys kissing?

What's next... they hold hands.. go on a date.. OMG heaven forbid they have a milkshake together!?!

It's like parents who let their children play Call of Duty about killing or watch The Walking Dead as if it is a family show. Then tell the children to cover their eyes during Modern Family's gay couple.

My little brother is 9 and even today he freaks out about the bra/underwear section for girls at Walmart. Like they will somehow leap out and infect him with something.

Men boys, women girls, gay or straight or whatever we are all still people. Don't try to hide it once they are capable of understanding.. just tell them openly that people have all different kinds of feelings towards each other. There is no "normal" or "right" way in this world. Just be comfortable in what you feel about yourself and let them be comfortable in what they feel about themselves.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:30 AM
New Fan

One thing I would like to add is that Peter Paige seems to stand up for what he believes in and is not afraid of tackling important issues for him. I mean he played one of the most stereotypical gay guy in QAF and managed to add depth to that character that I did not think would happen. Hats of to Peter for pushing for what he believes in and giving us the Jonnor story. Of course thanks have to be said to Hayden and Gavin as well as there families for letting this relationship continue.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

well and coming from qaf you would think he would just laugh at the critisism because ummm have you guys SEEN qaf? now THAST racy stuff.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
well and coming from qaf you would think he would just laugh at the critisism because ummm have you guys SEEN qaf? now THAST racy stuff.
I loved QAF! Yeah it was controversial but it was so good! I actually didn't even put two and two together that Peter Paige was a co-creator of The Fosters until I'd finished the whole first season. I thought it was funny because if you've seen Peter Paige in QAF. A completely opposite end of the spectrum.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved qaf too! not so much emmett (i didnt hate him or anything but he didnt interest me as much as the others)
Old 04-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Banned

I've never seen QAF or the L Word. I think both aired on Showtime. I didn't have that channel so. I can't say I've heard much about any show. I can't say I would have watched it though. As all I know is that there were about gay man and lesbian women. I usually don't watch a show unless I can relate to it or hear overwhelming news of how great it is like Breaking Bad.

I don't understand people who say this show is being forced on them. I mean if you don't like it don't watch it. Sounds simple enough.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

loved both.

yes at the core they were about lesbian women and gay men but it was so much more than that too.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Banned

ABC Family Announces Development Slate and Summer Premiere Dates

The Fosters
Now in its third season, the critically-acclaimed drama “The Fosters” picks up during summer, a few weeks after the cliffhanger finale left off, as the family deals with the aftermath of the terrible car accident involving Mariana, Jesus and their pregnant biological mother Ana. Now that Callie is back at the Adams Foster's home, she is feeling secure for the first time in a long time and determined to have a summer of free-spirited fun, including trying her best to get over Brandon. Meanwhile, Brandon is going to Idyllwild Music Program where he will be faced with serious competition. Jude and Connor continue to develop their relationship and what it means to be a young teen exploring new love. Stef and Lena continue to face challenges as a couple and as parents, yet are determined to fight through them together. “The Fosters” will premiere on Monday, June 8th at 8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! Can't wait for June 8th!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-15-2015, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

yay, love the jude/connor mentions. hope they don't break up and we actually get to see them as a couple
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top