Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Back to the show peeps, please
Old 04-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for getting the conversation back to the show. I think Ana or the baby dies
Old 04-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think Ana or the baby dies
It couldn't be the baby. Just because they said there was one fatality on the scene. They wouldn't know about the baby that quickly.

Do will all agree that it won't be Mariana who dies? That would be a huge twist but I don't see it happening.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

lets just agree to disagree. the women getting the choice may not be fair, but thats the way it is. just as its not fair that women have to carry the burden of not only child birth but also taking birth control. but, thats the last thing ill say about this. thankfully, i will never be in that situation because I'm a responsible adult, so its not my problem.

honestly they could easily make the 1 fatality the other person in the accident, not mariana or jesus OR anna. i actually see that happening.

i don't care about the baby name honestly. and it doesnt matter because they won't raise it.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Has it been confirmed that one of the passengers in the car dies?

If not then maybe nobody dies (in that car). When Stef responds to the call it said a car crash and one fatality. It could be a different car crash where paramedics had arrived and pronounced someone dead.

I guess we will know when they start revealing story lines for season 3.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fogh; 04-03-2015 at 02:29 PM
Old 04-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
the women getting the choice may not be fair, but thats the way it is.
That's the way it is. Doesn't make it right. If we all just accepted things as that's just the way it is then women wouldn't have the right to vote, gay marriage would still be illegal everywhere, slavery would still exist and so many other things...

Quote:
just as its not fair that women have to carry the burden of not only child birth but also taking birth control. but, thats the last thing ill say about this.
Well, we can't fight mother nature making women the ones who give birth.

However, we can change things in our society that give more rights to one person over another. If we never fight for equal rights then women would still be back in the kitchen... or worse.

We would also never have a show like The Fosters. Where two gay women can have a family together.

That's the last I will say about that.

Quote:
honestly they could easily make the 1 fatality the other person in the accident, not mariana or jesus OR anna. i actually see that happening.
That's true. It wouldn't have the same emotional impact but they did just lose the baby. To lose another child would almost cruel for the writers to do. That said Jesus took most of the hit from the accident...

Last edited by Subject; 04-03-2015 at 02:45 PM Reason: spelling
Old 04-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
That's true. It wouldn't have the same emotional impact but they did just lose the baby. To lose another child would almost cruel for the writers to do. That said Jesus took most of the hit from the accident...
I think Jesus will die for precisely that reason. He took the brunt of the impact.

Many fans expect Jesus will be sent to boarding school (and maybe he will be), but my intuition is telling me that Jesus will die.

If he DOES die, how will that effect each member of the family?

Would losing Jesus make Mariana feel an even deeper connection to the new baby?

If Ana dies, Stef and Lena would definitely try to adopt the baby, right?

If Ana loses Jesus, how will that effect her? How will it effect Stef and Lena? Callie and Brandon? Jude?
Old 04-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

i don't think you can care compare childbirth to racism/sexist/homophobia. thats a different realm. but again, agree to disagree.

i don't think the baby will die, i think the grandparents will raise it after all. or ana will end up doing it with their help. because lena said she didnt want the baby really, i don't think they'd put another kid in their care and what are they gonna do with a baby on the show? nah. i don't see it.

considering jake said he's off the show, most people suspect he is dying, which makes me think he's not dying. i don't think they would be too obvious about that. i assume they want to keep whoever dies more a secret.

killing off jesus or marianna would be too much for the show to tackle imo. they could handle it if its ana that dies, but i don't think killing one of the twins would be the way to go on this show. deaths are rarely handled well on tv anyways, so i sincerely hope its not one of them.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
If he DOES die, how will that effect each member of the family?
Jesus was closest to Brandon and Mariana so it should affect them the most. Of course both is his moms will be deeply affects. He shared a room with Jude but Callie and him never really interacted that much.

Quote:
Would losing Jesus make Mariana feel an even deeper connection to the new baby?
I don't know. It could make her go in the opposite direction and make her resent the baby. Like the baby was trying to replace Jesus somehow.

Quote:
If Ana dies, Stef and Lena would definitely try to adopt the baby, right?
I'm not sure. I would like to think so but like Jesus said the whole adopting the baby really has more to do with Mariana's feelings than anything else.

Quote:
i don't think you can care compare childbirth to racism/sexist/homophobia. thats a different realm. but again, agree to disagree.
I was comparing equal rights between men and women to racism/sexism/homophobia. Not childbirth as only women can birth a child.

Maybe we are all wrong and Ana kill another person in the crash. How would she feel about that? Would it lead her on a path to drugs again?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sayin a guy choosing not to raise his own child is different from saying women cant vote. but again, we are getting no where with this.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm sayin a guy choosing not to raise his own child is different from saying women cant vote. but again,
Your right that is different. Yet, the man did not choose to have the child. A woman did. So why is he automatically responsibly for a decision that she alone was allowed to make (that decision being abortion or life)? If he can not be a part in the choice to abort then why does he automatically have to be responsible in her choice to keep the child? Her body her choice. Her choice to abort or to keep. Her responsibility.

This case here is one of the many reasons males need to have a choice.

Quote:
we are getting no where with this.
Yet you keep bringing it up.

Tell you what PM me and we can talk about this through there.

Last edited by Subject; 04-04-2015 at 11:24 AM
Old 04-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

no thanks.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

This show is on my to watch list I have nothing but great things about The Fosters
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
no thanks.
awww.... I was having a lot of fun. I love a good debate.

Quote:
This show is on my to watch list I have nothing but great things about The Fosters
It's a really good show. It really pulls on your heart strings at times. Especially the theme song.. Gets me every time.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

You know...I was thinking about the one fatality. I know I've said before that I thought it was the person in the other car, but what if it was a bystander. Someone on the sidewalk or on a bike that the other car crashed into. As someone that had the horrible experience of watching an SUV hit someone riding a bicycle, I would hate to see it on TV but it is something that could have happened.

Oh and I'm adding a title to the OP like I was asked...sorry it took so long, I was in Thailand.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top