Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
im not attracted to david at allll. and honestly i feel like brandon needs to lighten up a bit, he comes off too harsh for me sometimes.

i love jesus, but not with lexi. i want to see him with a different love interest down the line.

i also think that jesus and brandon as well as jesus and callie need to have more scenes together!

i have a feeling jude will do somethng or say something to connor about his feelings but it wont be reciprocated. i just hope that connor takes it well.
Well you`re entitled to your opinion, although some of the other ladies here will disagree with you about David.

In regards to Brandon, from what we`ve seen, he`s a pretty serious driven guy, but at the same time, he has had some moments where he has loosened up, which i hope we`ll see more of.

As for Jesus and Lexi, i like them together, but just don`t feel the emotional connection between them we see with Brandon/Callie and Stef/Lena.

I`m all in favor of seeing more scene with Brandon/Jesus and Jesus/Callie. Plus i would love to see Brandon, Jesus and Jude spending some quality bro time together as well.

I also have a feeling that Jude will take some sort of action in regards to his feelings toward Connor. However i don`t see it happening more down the road. Jude has shown how savvy he can be and will likely wait for the right moment.

Lastly here are some gifs from that nice scene with Lena, Jude and Connor.

I`m glad that they finally mentioned the Beatles when someone said hey Jude. I was waiting for that to happen for a while.

The Fosters France

Also come celebrate 10K of The Fosters and say goodbye to the Revenge board.
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I`m glad that they finally mentioned the Beatles when someone said hey Jude. I was waiting for that to happen for a while.
Me too! It was also a nice light moment that the episode really needed.

And as for David...I won't deny that he is a pretty good looking guy, but he's just too young! They all are! I don't know when I became older than all the celebs that play teenagers, but I don't like it! Lol
Old 07-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

I am not attracted to the guys either. Especially Jesus who saw as a little brother but. I love their romances and stories
Old 07-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

You two are entitled to your opinions, although a lot of ladies would disagree with y`all about David and Jake.

Now i have to add a male fan perspective with the ladies, who i have a lot of love.

Sherri is an absolute gorgeous goddess, while Teri is pretty good looking herself and has a fun personality.

Maia is an absolute sweetheart who is so irresistibly cute and an ideal girlfriend IMO,

while the same can be said about Cierra, who has more of a fun, spicier side.

Plus i can`t forget to mention Bianca Santos (Lexi) and Madisen Beaty (Talya), who both are very beautiful too.

I think it`s safe to say that the stars of the show are very talented and beautiful and we can`t help but love them and shamelessly act like fanboys and fangirls over them.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 07-19-2013 at 02:53 AM
Old 07-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

I forgot to mention this earlier, but Maia`s new movie Teen Beach Movie premiered earlier tonight on the Disney Channel.

I`m sure it`ll be on a lot this weekend. So i hope that everyone will catch it. I plan on watching it later tonight. It`s not the usual type of movie that i watch, but i`m going to watch it to see Maia and hear her sing in it.

The Fosters on ABC Family

Also here`s a new interview with Cierra along with 10 lessons kids can learn from The Fosters and some pics of Cierra from a shoot she did before the show.

Cierra in these pics = Muy caliente! She looks very hot showing her more spicier side off in these pics.

My Mind and Other

Old 07-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Teen beach movie is fun campy but fun
Old 07-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

I echo your sentiment. It`s not the usual type of movie i would normally watch, but Maia was outstanding in it with her great singing, dancing and acting. Plus she looked very beautiful in the retro outfits. I have to say that seeing Maia in Teen Beach Movie and her amazing performance in the last episode showed her great versatility, which is a testament to her great talent.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
Spoilers

I really liked this episode.
http://skateboarderzig.tumblr.com/OTP Semma Klare Zoemund Pandie Jeyton Mccollins Jakenna DuVe LoVe John Ross Elena Chris Pamela Dair OTP: True love stories never have endings. OTP: I'm glad you have my respect or whatever OTP: you're the smart one Clare. OTP: You saved my life.
DuVe2LoVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just really love Callie/Wyatt.

I'm glad Mariana's eyes have finally been fully opened in regards to Anna. Poor Jesus has fallen into the trap though.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek
Spoilers

the ending.
http://skateboarderzig.tumblr.com/OTP Semma Klare Zoemund Pandie Jeyton Mccollins Jakenna DuVe LoVe John Ross Elena Chris Pamela Dair OTP: True love stories never have endings. OTP: I'm glad you have my respect or whatever OTP: you're the smart one Clare. OTP: You saved my life.
DuVe2LoVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bad news is good news:

It's Official: Bunheads Cancelled by ABC Family | tvline.com
Old 07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, my thoughts of this episode:

I really thought that Stef would be the one that was uncomfortable about Lena and her ex, but it was really Lena that was uncomfortable. It was nice to meet her ex; she was very intriguing.

Gosh, Jesus got sucked into Anna's trap. I'm glad Mariana knows that she up to no good. But now, Jesus can understand why Mariana couldn't step away in the first place.

I really love the little scenes with Brandon and Callie. I'm also happy that Callie went to go talk to Talia, and that Callie talked to Brandon about Talia. Even though I'm pushing for Brandon and Callie, I guess Talia is making out to be a better person. :/ Same goes for Wyatt and Callie, I really do not want them together, but hey - he is Callie's only friend at school. She needs some companion.

Honestly, I think Callie is just using Wyatt to get her mind off of Brandon. :x (yes, I said it).

I didn't see Jude in this episode? Even in the family dinner. :/ WHERE'S JUDE?!

I think I covered everything. I would really like to know what everyone else thought of the episode too.

Spoiler:

Angie TeamPWforever.
watercolors. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

Here are my thoughts about tonight`s episode, which was another outstanding hour of television.

First of all, i like that the appearance of Lena`s ex Gretchen explored her past and her long withheld secret desire to marry Stef, who was pretty unhappy that Lena kept that secret from her. It was great to see the topic of marriage finally brought up with Stef and Lena along with their differing views on it.

I saw Jesus getting sucked in by Ana right from the moment he was hugging her. When i saw that look on his face while he and Mariana were in the house, it was obvious that he was sucked in. I can understand Jesus` wanting to help Ana, but i was very much in Mariana`s corner in not wanting him to go back to the house, which i knew was going to happen.

I liked the stuff we got with Brallie, Wyatt and Talya. Brandon and Callie helping Talya out after that video of her at Wyatt`s party was shown showed what great standup people they are. Even with what she did in reading Callie`s journal, Talya didn`t deserve to be humiliated like that. I`m really proud of Callie for being the bigger person in helping Talya out with that talk in the hall where she told Talya about her experience in being the outsider at school.

Callie kept Wyatt in the dark in regards to Liam, which he was unhappy about. I can understand Wyatt`s feelings. It`s pretty obvious that he`s becoming more into Callie, but was frustrated that she didn`t open up to him about Liam, which showed her reluctance in putting that burden on him. However i`m glad that Wyatt came to the movie with Callie.

In regards to Brandon and Talya, it was nice to see a warmer side to their relationship when they were talking after the concert.

As for Brandon and Callie, their talk in the kitchen obviously showed that they both are still trying to sort things out in terms of their relationship with each other along with their separate relationships with Talya and Wyatt. I liked that Brandon`s question to Callie was unanswered when she told him that his pizza was done, which nicely left an air of mystery. Of course i also think that Callie being with Wyatt is also her way of playing it safe and keeping herself from falling back into old habits with Brandon.

Also i like that Mike`s drinking was explored in more detail. Brandon telling Stef about when he saw Mike drinking during the divorce and that story with him driving drunk with Brandon in the car was another one of those great scene where you wanted to hug Brandon and Stef at the end of it. I hated that Brandon got caught in the middle of that terrible situation and didn`t want to lose contact with Mike by not telling Stef about it. David and Teri were absolutely outstanding projecting Brandon and Stef`s emotions in that scene.

i`m still trying to process what happened at the end. I was like when the gunshots went off. I can`t believe that they`re doing a cliffhanger on us. Who do they think they are? Grey`s Anatomy?

Anyway i loved tonight`s episode and thought that it was pretty good, but at the same time, not as good as the previous episode, mainly with how predictable Jesus` actions was and no Jude in it, which should be a crime. Now comes the long agonizing wait for next week`s episode. I have a feeling that
Spoiler:

Lastly here`s a great collage of the cast when they were younger.

lifeofallison

Last edited by Hot Rod; 07-22-2013 at 10:09 PM
Old 07-23-2013, 02:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sneak peeks:

The Fosters - Episode 1.09 - Vigil - Sneak Peek | Spoilers

The Fosters - Episode 1.09 - Vigil - Sneak Peeks 2 and 3 | Spoilers
ER - 10x12 - "NICU"
sugarandcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode wasn't as good for me as the past episodes. First of all, I was a little annoyed that my worst fear came true and the Liam situation was resolved off screen. Second, they could have at least mentioned Jude was at Connor's or something at the dinner table (where else would he be) instead of just ignoring that he was gone. Gretchen was fun, but she got a little old quickly. And the Mariana/Jesus/Anna thing just annoyed me. On top of that, the episode almost seemed like a filler...maybe because I'm just not very invested in Mariana and Jesus. I don't know, but I'm hoping next week's episode is going to be better...it was disappointing to wait for this episode all week, watch it this morning, and just be so let down. Feel free to disagree with me, but in my humble opinion this was not as good as the past few episodes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top