Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

actually the Foster has always been shown negatively in Life Unexpected, Once Upon a time and even in Lying game. However, I was more disquested that Callie couldn't report a satuetory rape
Old 07-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Jake wins at TC awards
Old 07-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Who do I have to sleep with to get on this list? I've asked before

☆Krys ☆
Old 07-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

We just started a new thread. The person who started the first discussion thread for The Fosters on this message board isn't as active as they used to be. A bunch of people asked to be added to the list in the previous thread and they weren't added because that user/person hadn't been visiting the thread.

Rod's really active though so I'm sure he'll add you to the list soon.

Fans of The Fosters: Please visit the Stef/Lena Appreciation Thread: Here

Icon by Fyeahthefosters tumblr.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

No need to sleep around, because i`ve added you to the list. We`re glad to have you on the team.

Quote:
However, I was more disquested that Callie couldn't report a satuetory rape
I`m also very disillusioned that Callie likely would get herself in trouble if she reported on Liam. However i think that she has a much better chance with Stef and Lena in her corner. Hopefully she can help bring Liam to justice.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Callie was afraid to report the rape because of what would happen to her in the foster care system. The foster care system isn't exactly a happy and perfect system. I definitely understand why Callie didn't report the crime. Unfortunately, there are many people who don't report their rape because they're afraid that people won't believe them or that they'll be blamed or shamed for the circumstances surrounding the rape.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
No need to sleep around, because i`ve added you to the list. We`re glad to have you on the team.

Whew! I stopped at two. Anyway, good to be a member!

☆Krys ☆
Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I`m also very disillusioned that Callie likely would get herself in trouble if she reported on Liam. However i think that she has a much better chance with Stef and Lena in her corner. Hopefully she can help bring Liam to justice.
My mom and I discussed this recently. We think Callie can rely on Stef and Lena to potentially do something about Liam.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighterthansunshine4740 (View Post)
I think Callie was afraid to report the rape because of what would happen to her in the foster care system. The foster care system isn't exactly a happy and perfect system. I definitely understand why Callie didn't report the crime. Unfortunately, there are many people who don't report their rape because they're afraid that people won't believe them or that they'll be blamed or shamed for the circumstances surrounding the rape.
Yeah it`s unfortunate that a lot of people like Callie feel shame and being blamed for the circumstances surrounding their rape. However i think that Callie telling Brandon, Stef and Lena about it was a huge step forward for her to deal with it. Now she needs to find a way to get the authorities to believe her.

Also i`ve been doing some thinking about Callie`s future living with Stef, Lena and company and i have a feeling that she might try to become an emancipated minor should something go wrong with her adoption by Stef and Lena and as a way for her to get away from the foster system. Of course there is Jude for her to consider, although i`m sure Callie will look to find a way to keep Jude with the family. Hopefully this will be explored down the road.

Lastly the show has been slowly expanding it`s reach around , starting at this thread, then the campaign thread, the Brandon/Callie and Stef/Lena threads at the Couples board and recently the Maia thread at the Celebrities board. Now i`m thinking of starting a thread for either Jake or David at the Celebrities board, but i`m having a tough time choosing between the guys. Jake is obviously more known and has a bigger fanbase due to his years on the Wizards of Waverly Place. Not to mention that he`s the heartthrob of the show. While David is starting to attract more of a following since the show started. I like to get everyone`s input on which of the guys should get their own thread.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Addicted Fan

^ I would prefer David to have his own thread, but I think we have a better chance at having a more successful run with Jake. Maybe having a Jake thread can attract more people to The Fosters and then continue to grow a fan base with all of the threads.

And YAY We made it to thread #2! TFTNT, Rod!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

episode was okay, not my favorite. liked the brandon and callie moments, but i liked her boyfriend sticking up for her too. Liam is a skeez.

the lexi drama bored me to tears though.

i loveeee the little brother and his storyline. i hope he is gay! its interesting to see that SL for such a young character too. His friendship with the new boy is sweet.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for providing your input Angie. I`ll think more about it, but regardless, David and Jake will have their own threads here at

Also i`m glad that you provided us with your critique of the last episode Alexa. I disagree with you on it being alright, which is a huge understatement. However i do agree with you on Jude and Connor`s friendship though.

Lastly here are a couple of pics of David.

I`m sure you ladies would love to play doctor with David after seeing this pic.

How do you define family?

How do you define family?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope they don't resolve the whole Liam thing off screen. I'm actually really liking the storyline and would hate for it to just be glossed over. :/

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!

Last edited by Kassiek; 07-18-2013 at 04:12 PM Reason: darn autocorrect on my tablet
Old 07-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m sure it will be resolved onscreen. It`s too important for it not to be.

Also i`ve just started the appreciation thread for Jake at the Celebrities board. I hope that everyone will go post over there. Of course i can`t forget to mention that i have a little something for the ladies on the OP.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

im not attracted to david at allll. and honestly i feel like brandon needs to lighten up a bit, he comes off too harsh for me sometimes.

i love jesus, but not with lexi. i want to see him with a different love interest down the line.

i also think that jesus and brandon as well as jesus and callie need to have more scenes together!

i have a feeling jude will do somethng or say something to connor about his feelings but it wont be reciprocated. i just hope that connor takes it well.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top