Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting the photos of David and Maia and for the link to the icons. I bet David and Maia had fun rehearsing for the jam session scene and filming it too.

I'm anxious for Monday. I'm undergoing a Fosters withdrawal at the moment.

Fans of The Fosters: Please visit the Stef/Lena Appreciation Thread: Here

Icon by Fyeahthefosters tumblr.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

You`re very welcome. I`m glad that you like them.

I`m sure David and Maia had a lot of fun doing that scene.

I`m also having a Fosters withdrawal too, which shows how addictive we`ve become to it. I guess that means i`ll have to watch the last episode for the fifth time later tonight.

Also here`s a nice article regarding the last episode and it`s positive messages along with some new pics of David in AfterGlow Magazine and some gifs of the Jexus beach scene.

Trust me, I`m -A.

I can`t say enough how much i love this great scene, which finally showed an emotional connection with Jesus and Lexi and showed what a great guy Jesus is by staying by Lexi`s side.

The Agony Behind Her Eyes.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ahaha. Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from a Fosters withdrawal. Have fun watching the latest episode again!

I adored that scene for the same reason. Lexi and Jesus' emotional connection was great. We finally got to see them connect on a level that wasn't purely physical. I saved all of the gifs that you posted.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that i`m not the only one who appreciates that nice scene.

My Fosters withdrawal has forced me to do a reverse mini marathon of the last three episodes earlier tonight and i have to say that it was fun re-watching those episodes. The emotional scenes in those episodes still get to me.

I can`t believe that i forgot to mention this earlier, but i saw on tumblr a few days ago that there`s a ongoing campaign for the show that likely was started at the show`s official Twitter site called Blue For Jude where fellow fans has shared pics of them having their nails painted blue in honor of Jude after Monday`s great episode. In fact here are some examples of it.

With a Touch of Love

Mark my words, I might be something someday

Live.Laugh.Love

The ASL sign with blue nails for "I love you"

I really love these fellow fans for doing this online campaign and finding unique ways to do it like painting their cat`s claws and incorporating ASL. That there shows how much of an emotional impact the show and it`s characters are having on people. Now i`m starting to feel guilty for not painting my nails blue.

Lastly here`s some news regarding Bianca doing the live Twitter chat during the east coast broadcast of Monday`s episode along with some new pics of Maia, Jake and Cierra, Garret`s poem by Noah St. John and an amazing fanvid about the family.

maiamitch A glimpse of my shoot for Neo2 magazine. It’s French so it’s fancy.

BRALLIE FEELS

jaketaustin-arg

it`s a wicked game that you`re making me play

Old 07-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I will never get tired of those pictures
Old 07-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I echo your sentiment. The pics of some of our fellow fans with their blue nails shows their devotion and love for the show. The pics of Maia and Cierra has their showing their more spicier side with them showing their nice legs off. As for Jake, he looks very good in those pics. I`m not shy in saying that i find him very attractive and think he`s the best looking guy on ABC Family by far. Jake not only is blessed with good looks, but also is very talented and has undeniable charisma.

Also here are some pics of Maia at the Teen Beach Movie premiere in London.

Smile, life`s better that way

BRALLIE
Old 07-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

disney channel has really advertised maia
Old 07-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i`ve noticed that lately, which will only help attract more fans to the show.

Also here are some more pics of Maia at the Teen Beach Movie premiere in London.

Let me just say WOW! Maia looked very stunningly beautiful at the premiere. She really turned it up more than usual with that outfit, which she looks very hot wearing.

Here`s Maia`s This is Who I Am video as an added bonus.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like Maia's outfit at the Teen Beach Movie premiere. It's really pretty and she looks very sophisticated in it.

Old 07-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maia also did a hour guest episode of the Disney show Jessie back in April or May
Old 07-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!

i really like callie and i think callie/wyatt are okay, but theres something off about him too... like hes always too forward. i like her chemistry with brandon just a bit more, but i want that to go pretty slow.

stef is getting better for me and it was nice to actually see her and lena in a romantic/cute scene at the end there.

i love the actor that plays jesus but i think his storyline is kind of a snoozefest. i do not like him with lexi much anymore and i think the pregnancy scare was too soon. im disappointed they already had sex too.

mariana, did not pay attention to her SL at alll the last few weeks. LOL
Old 07-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m glad that you`re now caught up Alexa. I agree with you on Callie and her chemistry with Brandon and Stef. However i disagree with you on Jesus/Lexi and Mariana, who you`ve made no secret of your dislike for her. However i hope that you`ll eventually start to warm up to Mariana soon, because i have a feeling that we`re going to see her explored more, especially with her birth mom Ana coming back into the picture in tonight`s episode.

Speaking of tonight`s episode, i`m really excited that it`s only a few hours away. However the waiting always gets even harder on the day of the episode. Luckily there`s always the previous two episodes on On Demand and at the official site for us to watch again to help pass the time.

While i`m happy that the new episode is tonight, a part of me wishes that ABC Family would air it tomorrow on my birthday, which would be a nice present for me. A more ideal birthday present for me is spending a day with the cast. I really would love to hang out with the cast for a day basically shooting the bull, reenacting scenes from classic movies like Animal House, Scarface and Monty Python and the Holy Grail and some karaoke. Of course later that night, i would have a little alone with Maia, Cierra and/or Bianca. I don`t want to get too specific since this is a PG-13 board, but lets just say that it would be very naughty where mostly the ladies have their way with me. I`m sure you ladies would feel the same way with Jake and David on your birthdays.

Anyway enough of my fanboy rambling. I really hope that everyone will be sure to watch tonight`s episode and come discuss it in detail afterwards.

Lastly here are some new icons of Cierra and a new article.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 07-08-2013 at 09:55 AM
Old 07-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Cant wait til tonight's episode!

☆Krys ☆
Old 07-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm anxious for tonight's episode!

I found these pictures of the cast while browsing the internet last night.

Teri and Sherri being dorks

The Fosters (ABC Family) Photos on Fanpop | Page 2

I found them on Fanpop, but I have a feeling the original source of the second picture was a Twitter account of one of the cast members.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting those pics. I`ve seen them on tumblr and they`ve made me like the cast even more and want to hang out with them. In fact here`s another new pic featuring Cierra, Maia and Cierra`s little dog Paisley.

Seriously how can anyone not want to overdose on this heavy dose of cuteness from Cierra and Maia?

so yesterday

I found this pic of David as an added bonus for you ladies.

Confessions of a Fangirl