Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Fastlane...we're into the bling, the cash, the cars and the...

Well since our whole Fastlane thread bit it...here's another try at it. Discuss what you love, you hate (we all know what we hate about it - that it's cancelled!)...this is the appreciation thread! Come and bask in the Fastlane love! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited FawkesRises ]

House -- vote for it.
FawkesRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Tobang: I'm home [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] woohoo!!! though I will miss those awesome pics [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and the people we talked with [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]..they never even gave us a chance to steal those pics to post elsewhere [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I love Van,Deaq,Billie and the awesome chemistry they had together [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]..but mostly Van [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm back also. [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Man oh man do I miss everything about Fastlane. Music, one liners, Van, Billy, Deaq, Hill it all worked together so well (sigh). I only wish that I had taped more eppys.

I do miss the fabulous pics people posted.

Hope everyone is doing well.

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited Tegan24 ]
Old 11-05-2003, 03:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Teagan

*hugs* Bluejeep

Glad you guys made it...we've got to get some nice piccys in here!

Like a nice big one of VAN!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TobAng:
<STRONG>*hugs* Bluejeepwe've got to get some nice piccys in here!
Like a nice big one of VAN!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hmmmm.let me see what I can find [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

OOOOOO,BABY!!!
Old 11-11-2003, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Yep that works for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 11-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Woohooo!! That's the stuff. Boy do I miss looking at that every week. Very easy on the eyeballs. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Teagan [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] yeah,I know what you mean [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I could and do look daily [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Tobang: You like [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ..off to see what else I can find [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Just a bit of Fastlane fluff/news/random stuff...

*For those who don't know - Fastlane won an Emmy (for best stunt coordination)! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

*An interesting place to visit: Resource Center

*ff.net has a Fastlane section now - GO! I command you (or at least ask nicely) post some fics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

House -- vote for it.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Tobang [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] thanks for the emmy info,that is fantastic!! Now what good does it do to give an emmy to a show that can't benefit from it [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Anywho....thanks for those links-cool site with all the transcripts and that FF site,wow,didn't know so many liked Van and Deaq as a couple [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]..nice to know there's a place for some fanfic though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

hee. i'm one of those people who like the idea of them together. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] can't resist the slash.

anyway. i'm a big fan of the show, even though i didn't get into until after it was cancelled. oh, the wonders of fanfiction. i got bootleg DVDs and finally finished watching a couple nights ago. i had them for a long time, but couldn't bring myself to watch the last two episodes, because after that there weren't anymore. which is a damn shame.

the music on the show was fantastic. i had to download at least one song after nearly every episode.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love:
<STRONG>hee. i'm one of those people who like the idea of them together. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] can't resist the slash.
</STRONG>
Then you definitely need to check out ff.net... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (It's like slashy plu two over there...now if I could just recruit some more writers...)

And the musica...I looooved it! It was a major thing, the scenes wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for the kick a** soundtrack.

House -- vote for it.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TobAng:
<STRONG>...now if I could just recruit some more writers...) And the musica...I looooved it! It was a major thing, the scenes wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for the kick a** soundtrack.</STRONG>
I wrote some fics for Roswell,but with FastLane I just couldn't get the lingo down [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Van and Deaq had their own magic and I'd hate to diss that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
The music on the show was very well thought out and placed for sure [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
,,,can you imagine the pilot without Depeche Mode's music in that naughty scene with Van and Cassidy [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]..though I heard a Linkin Park song was up for it as well [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hellllooooo,BKMOL [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeep:
<STRONG>
can you imagine the pilot without Depeche Mode's music in that naughty scene with Van and Cassidy [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]..
</STRONG>
Nope [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] that scene was *the* thing that got me hooked on Fastlane I think, well other than Van of course *heehee*

House -- vote for it.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

the music was very well done for the show. the songs really made some of the scenes. like Time and Time Again by Papa Roach for the Deaq boxing/Van racing scene. that was just perfect. My Goddess by Exies and The Streets by WC are two of my other favorites. i liked the hiphop/alternative vibe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

for anyone else who liked the slashiness, The Candy Store is a great fanfic site.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top