Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm so looking forward to the show coming back. It's been 2 years.

The reviews (which I haven't read) have all been positive so I'm coming in with high expectations.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-18-2017, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Old 04-18-2017, 08:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Finally tomorrow! I do have a feeling that this season will be a favorite of mine.

Old 04-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Any of you guys catch the first ep yet?

I loved it, brilliant and bonkers as we've come to expect from this show!

Ray and Nikki look like a great pairing, their moment at the end of the ep had me half cracking up, half gobsmacked!

Also I thought David Thewlis was brilliant as the shady villain!
Old 04-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Moderator Manager

I did and yep, I loved it.

The German intro was very confusing but I reckon it will connect to present day Fargo soon?

I agree, Ray & Nikki are an awesome pair. What a pair right? Especially what they did to that guy in the end. OMG. His death was classic Fargo. And now the Stussys will connect to the cop, Gloria. And it's such a mess too cause that guy accidentally killed another guy and now he's dead.

Was V.M. (David Thewlis) the Malvo for this season? He was so creepy!

Old 04-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the links!

I'm already looking forward to the new ep on Wednesday.

^ THIS.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Another wonderful strong episode. I have to admit, it was a really slow episode but still good. There was one gross part but again quintessentially Fargo. V.M. is sooo creepy. He has two assistants who are probably Numbers and Wench this season. Ray & Nikki are still my favorites. In this ep, the brothers are officially at each other's throats. Also, what is so damn important about that stamp?

Old 05-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

New ep tonight!

Old 05-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Okay that new ep was really weird but still good. No Ewan McGregor on that one and the focus was on Carrie Coon's character, Gloria. I like the twist in the end with how her grandfather, Ennis, got his name.

I know it's only 3 episodes in but so far, the pacing of this season is quite slow for me. The cast is amazing but S2 is probably still my favorite.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 05-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Okay that new ep was really weird but still good. No Ewan McGregor on that one and the focus was on Carrie Coon's character, Gloria. I like the twist in the end with how her grandfather, Ennis, got his name.

I know it's only 3 episodes in but so far, the pacing of this season is quite slow for me. The cast is amazing but S2 is probably still my favorite.
Mac from Always Sunny, Ray Wise/Leland Palmer AND Frances Fisher and Francesca Eastwood playing the same character? Fargo is really pandering to me. I did miss Mary Elizabeth Winstead's crazy character this episode though. Season 1 is still my favorite. It does seem kind of weird that we saw none of Ewan Mcgregor at all in this episode. I've also come to the conclusion from the UFO last season and the scifi cartoon's this season that Noah Hawley might secrectly want to write a epic space movie or tv series.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
Mac from Always Sunny, Ray Wise/Leland Palmer AND Frances Fisher and Francesca Eastwood playing the same character? Fargo is really pandering to me. I did miss Mary Elizabeth Winstead's crazy character this episode though. Season 1 is still my favorite. It does seem kind of weird that we saw none of Ewan Mcgregor at all in this episode. I've also come to the conclusion from the UFO last season and the scifi cartoon's this season that Noah Hawley might secrectly want to write a epic space movie or tv series.
Yes, these were pretty amazing. His other show (Legion) also had an entire cartoon/drawing sequence so it was lovely to see it on this show.

Old 05-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

The new ep this week was good. The pacing of this season is still slow for me. I remember by this time in S2, I was already super stressed watching the show.

I love that Billy Bob Thornton was the narrator of Peter and the Wolf in the beginning (and end part) of the episode. Gloria finally meets Ray because she's investigating Ennis' death. The police also find out that Ray is going out with Nikki so he's suspended at work. There was also a great scene between Emmit & V.M. in Emmit's house. Their SL right now feels separate though but I'm sure it will connect soon to Gloria.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

source
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top