Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

why is tommy ALWAYS everywhere lindy is? and what was that comment about liking blondes? most of the victims have been blonde... plus, why didn't the killer kill him? i think he's more suspect than connor tbh.

i liked the ep though. good momentum, cliche writing, but a decent watch.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

why is tommy everywhere? number 1, he's looking out for her, but number 2, they were working together to catch reese.

tommy is more suspect but its obvious. i think everyones suspecting him.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it seemed like tommy was stalking lindy, not watching out for her. which on another note, how did reese, a non-cop, know he was being followed, but tommy didn't? (if tommy's not the killer, i mean.) and why did tommy and lindy just leave the scene without checking the junkyard?
Old 01-20-2015, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

A lot of Tommy in this episode!

Connor is shady!! Why was he taking photos of the male victim?

Jake, don't have much of opinion about him yet, but i think he was creepy

George is really strange too, but i don't think he's the killer, he might working for him tho. He knows how to hack, he might be the brains in all of this.

I don't think Reese knew he was being followed. I think it was the killer who put the barrier down at the dock. They wanted us to think it was Reese.

Strangely, it didn't felt like Tommy was a suspect in this episode, at least for me. He is "stalking" Lindy to protect her at the beginning of the episode, and then they're working together. It was normal for him to always be there.
I really liked the scene where he's arguing with his boss, Shaya? I don't remember her name, it was interesting, looks like she's hiding something.
The scene with Connor was funny, i think his comment about liking blondes was just a joke.
And I like that we learned a bit of Tommy's background... Him and Ben were bestfriends since there were kids.

I'm really intrigued about the killer's voice, it sounds like Ben, Tommy, and Jake

Tommy/Lindy are still my OTP
Old 01-20-2015, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I do not think Tommy is stalking Lindy. He is protecting her. He also knows that she has a habit of getting herself into trouble.

This episode was great and I loved more of Tommy.

I am not really feeling Jake yet.

I think they are going to use Tommy as the big red herring and then once they are together use him to tear them apart. That is just my thought. I can't see him being the killer. I do see him maybe having a secret though.
Mistified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would love that! I'm all for Tommy's angst!
Old 01-20-2015, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I agree that Tommy is only working to protect Lindy . It's very clear. And I also think Connor is shady as hell why was he taking pictures of the dead victims? It just does not any make sense.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i've fallen into the tommy fan club thread.

although, i have to admit, upon rewatching the ep, i found his sardonic wit a tad funny. casey's really good at deadpanning.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wouldn't say a fan club but when you accuse him of stalking, which he clearly is not doing, you're gonna have people defending their view point.

saying he is "stalking" is a huge leap. his best friend was her boyfriend and he knows that she's going through a really hard time right now with his death and he doesnt trust that she won't do something stupid. he's worried about her because clearly theres some feelings there despite how subtle they are and he doesnt want her getting killed.

but regardless he would still look out for whoever it was, its his case now and he wants to find his friends killer as much as she does. plus he's a cop and he doesnt want an innocent person getting killed, thats called being a human not being "obsessed" with her.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
saying he is "stalking" is a huge leap.
oh, so other people can defend their opinion, but mine is just outside of the realm of possibility?
Old 01-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

i didnt say it wasnt still your opinion. you're entitled to it. i just think think calling him a stlaker is stretching the truth. :/

it seems to me you just don't like him and are finding all these little things he does and twisting them around.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Great episode, Love Tommy/Lindy! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-19 LDH D-377
backstreetboysfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

The ratings are up a bit from last week's episode, but sadly, they're still not good enough

ratings-eye-candy-viewership-improves-slightly-week-two

I guess we will only get one season...
Old 01-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ratings could steadily grow if the eps continue to impress. even my mom watches, which is both grotesque and fascinating all at the same time.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry the ratings are not high enough

Maybe it will pick up again, who knows
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top