Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everything Sucks! (NETFLIX) #1 - They Can't Fastfoward High School

Anyone check this out? I saw it on tumblr and then saw it only had 10 short episodes. I've started watching it and I love it because its based in Oregon, which is where I live so its pretty awesome. Boring is only an hour from me lol. I binged the whole thing because I was kinda addicted haha.

The show was a bit over the top at times but I think it was supposed to be humorous. I liked the 90's setting too even though it didnt really feel that 90's to me.

Kate is a bit odd looking to me, maybe its her dark eyes, they are SO dark. But I liked watching her struggle. I do love her chill vibe and nonchalant attitude lol.

I think Luke is supposed to be sweet but I just found him pretty annoying. I did like when we learned more about his backstory... But his constant hitting on Kate and trying to get her to like him when it was obvious she was uncomfortable was really annoying to me. He was also so angry all the time. I just found him rude.

I like Luke's mom and Kate's dad. Then kate/luke can be more like brother and sister. The dad was a bit overwhelming sometimes though.

Emmaline was annoying at first but she was pretty intriguing as a character. Her boyfriend sucked. I loved Emmaline and Kate a lot. They were just so adorable and subtle and great.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-20-2023 at 02:54 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I started it last week (I think) but need to get round to finishing the season. I hope it gets better as it progresses because where I left it at it had potential (and was kinda bingeable) but it never seemed to realize it. Idk, just feels like a show that could be really nice but is just mediocre instead. Did love learning there actually is a town called Boring though
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

yup its only an hour from here. but ive never been lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top