Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
she is talking about Supergirl lol
Lol I thought about that later. I kept on thinking there is no way there are aliens on Jane.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

I don't have cable anymore,so I never se anything on any channel aside from CBS live. I don't miss JtV at all. I stopped watching Quantico,too.

I'm not watching the musical episode of either show. It sounds so dumb.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Awww! CBS has good shows though!

I just have local channels, Netflix, and Hulu.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

There's only one show I watch on there and it's The Big Bang Theory. So it's not that great for me. On the upside, BBCAmerica is live and so is Freeform. Depending on what your streaming service is,your list of useful channels differs. I don't have Mtv, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and crap. So I watch The Fosters and Switched at Birth,but not This Is Us,The Flash or Legends.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I gave up on Supergirl after 1 season. I did like Jeremy Jordan but he wasn't enough to make me stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
I don't watch Supergirl, but I've heard about the musical crossover. I believe that is what Darren Criss is going to be in correct?
Yes as the "villain". I can't believe they're pushing through with the musical ep. I'm gonna watch it though.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

HTGAWM - It was already ruined when they killed Wes mid-season, but I'm so mad with the finale. They showed his murder scene, and it was awful with him trying to get away and begging for help. They have the murderer be a hit man ordered by the father of the woman he loves and who is pregnant with his baby (Laurel) and the reason for this is still unclear and probably stupid, and the worst part is that they use his mental illness against him to paint him as a crazy serial killer and just blame everything on him.. all the murders. And say he committed suicide while his murderer gets away with it and so do the other murderers on this show.

They were just so disrespectful and awful to this young black man. I hope this show fails soon.

Last edited by Kyls; 02-24-2017 at 08:10 PM
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

HTGAWM - I need the show to clean the house. Get rid off everyone.
Annalise can stay, the show needs a fresh start , the Young cast is terrible and their characters beyond awful
Old 02-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Same.. I was like wow.. Can't believe that how they went there to get rid of him.. Smh..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
HTGAWM - It was already ruined when they killed Wes mid-season, but I'm so mad with the finale. They showed his murder scene, and it was awful with him trying to get away and begging for help. They have the murderer be a hit man ordered by the woman he loves and who is pregnant with his baby (Laurel) and the reason for this is still unclear and probably stupid, and the worst part is that they use his mental illness against him to paint him as a crazy serial killer and just blame everything on him.. all the murders. And say he committed suicide while his murderer gets away with it and so do the other murderers on this show.

They were just so disrespectful and awful to this young black man. I hope this show fails soon.
ITA.

HTGAWM has always been a crime soap. But I've always enjoyed it (though the show was at its most enjoyable in s1 imo because it had a freshness that it quickly lost when it started trying to manufacture a new crime every season). I like the humor and most of the characters and relationships. I also respected the writers for having so many characters from marginalized groups and treating them relatively well. But Wes's death completely took that away and I can't watch the show anymore.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oops, I meant father of the woman he loves. Not Laurel.. god no. At least they didn't go that crazy.

S1 really was amazing. It was never going to sustain that. But I'd probably still have been enjoying the show if they hadn't killed Wes. And while doing that they've shown a lot of problems and just made everything so awful.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
HTGAWM - It was already ruined when they killed Wes mid-season, but I'm so mad with the finale. They showed his murder scene, and it was awful with him trying to get away and begging for help. They have the murderer be a hit man ordered by the father of the woman he loves and who is pregnant with his baby (Laurel) and the reason for this is still unclear and probably stupid, and the worst part is that they use his mental illness against him to paint him as a crazy serial killer and just blame everything on him.. all the murders. And say he committed suicide while his murderer gets away with it and so do the other murderers on this show.

WTF?!

Who else died? Why would Wes be a serial killer?

Yeah,the cast is awful and none of them are likable.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

They blamed him for Sam (which okay, he did kill him, but he didn't necessarily mean to.. he was stopping him from strangling Rebecca at the time, and all this is ignored), they blamed him for Rebecca's murder, which Bonnie was responsible for and which hurt Wes, and they turned his mothers suicide into a murder that Wes committed. Yes, they actually did that.

ETA: They also revealed that his father was really the son of the man who they thought was his father. And the guy is young, so it's like.. lol he would have been 15 tops when he fathered Wes.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They blamed him for Sam (which okay, he did kill him, but he didn't necessarily mean to.. he was stopping him from strangling Rebecca at the time, and all this is ignored), they blamed him for Rebecca's murder, which Bonnie was responsible for and which hurt Wes, and they turned his mothers suicide into a murder that Wes committed. Yes, they actually did that.

ETA: They also revealed that his father was really the son of the man who they thought was his father. And the guy is young, so it's like.. lol he would have been 15 tops when he fathered Wes.
What the ! That blonde dude is his father?

Ok,they hit their heads when they came up with that. I don't get why all this Wes hate happened all of a sudden. Poor Laurel-I don't know how she handled it.

I get why Annalise would be angry with him,but this is low,even for her.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
What the ! That blonde dude is his father?
IKR? It's just a stupid thing they did to be shocking or something.

Quote:
Ok,they hit their heads when they came up with that. I don't get why all this Wes hate happened all of a sudden. Poor Laurel-I don't know how she handled it.

I get why Annalise would be angry with him,but this is low,even for her.
They did it to save their own butts - and get Connor out of jail. Laurel of course protested.

It's just awful though - Wes got to be brutally murdered, nobody is looking for his murderer now except Laurel, and now everyone will think of him as this crazy murderer.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds awful. I think I'll probably stop watching as well although I want to see Laurel try to find justice
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top