Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2017, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked Erica Hahn character. Arizona was too basic and generic looking compared to her. Another hot lipstick lesbian (sorry if it's an offensive term). I also think that Melissa George character (Saddy?) was misused. 4th and 5th were just SO bad tbh. I know writers guild strike happened during 4th season, but 3rd one was already a huge step into wrong direction.
HTGAWM is another example of bad writing. Creator said that they only decided who is #underthesheet while writing for 7th episode and you can tell that sort of things happened a lot. Total disrespect towards viewers.
ERussia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
That show is unwatchable. I didn't like it after Elena died and I only watched it for Bonnie and Jeremy to begin with. They could have done Bonnie/Damon if they weren't going to do Delena,but that's a shipper rant. The quality of the show went downhill eons ago. I caught the tail end yesterday and it was just...ick.
ugh Bamon I love Matt/Caroline though. They are definitely the reason I still watch.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I'm disillusioned by Shondaland,tbh. I don't want to watch How to Get Away With Murder. They killed Wes and I'm so pissed off. Part of me wants to see him while I can and know who killed him, but the answer is just so obvious.
I agree! I loved season 1 of HTGAWM but then didn't even watch season 2 out of disillusionment/fear as to what would happen to the show when the characters and SL went downhill.

I still watch Scandal though.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
ugh Bamon I love Matt/Caroline though. They are definitely the reason I still watch.
She's with Stefan now, though. They're getting married. I hate that Bonnie is with Enzo. I find the actor unattractive and the character annoys me. I miss Rick and Damon.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Grimm - I'm watching the last season to see how it ends, but this show doesn't live up to its fantastic cast - it suffers from poor storytelling with their season arcs and world building (unceremoniously dropped and poorly thought out in the first place), lack of true character exploration or evolution (characters are thrown under the bus for the sake of the plot), retcons, and too many babies.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She's with Stefan now, though. They're getting married. I hate that Bonnie is with Enzo. I find the actor unattractive and the character annoys me. I miss Rick and Damon.
yeah. I know, wish she wasnt.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:34 AM
Passionate Fan

I am actually hesitant to watch HTGAWM though. I used to love that show a lot
Old 01-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
I am actually hesitant to watch HTGAWM though. I used to love that show a lot
I enoyed S1 a lot but even that season was too soapy for me already. I'm still going to watch but I won't watch it right away. I'm not watching S3 right now (but I'm super spoiled already) and will only catch-up this summer break. Only Viola Davis makes the show for me, tbh. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't bother watching anymore.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

HTGAWM for sure. I was new to the show and enjoying it, and then one stupid decision and the show is ruined.
Shonda isn't to blame at all though. Pete runs the show, and it's all his decision. And then there's also his way of writing things as he goes, which isn't great for the type of show it is.
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:35 AM
New Fan

Daredevil S2... Matt annoyed me to no end. I still have high hopes for S3 though!
la esperanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Bye Bye Vikings and Jane the Virgin
Old 02-07-2017, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

^why JTV?
Old 02-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
^why JTV?
Spoiler:
Old 02-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, why Jane the Virgin? I haven't heard many people disappointed with it before so I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I enoyed S1 a lot but even that season was too soapy for me already. I'm still going to watch but I won't watch it right away. I'm not watching S3 right now (but I'm super spoiled already) and will only catch-up this summer break. Only Viola Davis makes the show for me, tbh. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't bother watching anymore.
Viola is amazing, and the show is lucky to have her as the lead. I quit after season 1 as well but did enjoy it for awhile.

Big lights will inspire you
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
Grimm - I'm watching the last season to see how it ends, but this show doesn't live up to its fantastic cast - it suffers from poor storytelling with their season arcs and world building (unceremoniously dropped and poorly thought out in the first place), lack of true character exploration or evolution (characters are thrown under the bus for the sake of the plot), retcons, and too many babies.
I get this i love grimm but the moment they made juilet bad and rebel came in it was like seriously..

Greys was good for the frist e or r seasons than it got to soapy and they just add and subtracted to many characters kt got boring ..

Going to bring this back GG revival. One note we didnt get LL wedding disappointing ss they said they didnt habe time yet they kept thay whole scene with the play and all the singing one song ok but there was like 4 or 5 .

Love the town i missed the town it is a huge part of the show .. i do agree we should of had more lane, sookie and other characters but i think she was focused on the girls ..

Deans happely ending eas nice he was never going go end up with rory anyways .. but the logan and jess thing sas horrible..

And rory it was like rory just kept skewing up like she never learned from her mistaksz from seaso 5 to 6 she repeated everything the cheating they slump not being a journalist not being employed going back to home blah blah.. it was disappointing cause early rorg sas so focued and this rory didnt have a back up plan and she relied on other people.

Didnt like that they made logan be engaged and stiol cheat .. i love him and rory and ww know he still lovws her but he has pride and brians so it was strange plus his working with his dad noe i think so opposite to season 6 and 7 of logan but its ok cause he had grown up to be an adult a good sign

Liked having this side of jess back fhe friendship jess tne one whos not moody but i hate that his still pining over rory so basically his luke and logan Christopher thats thd main issue rory isnt 100% like her mother she wouldn't have the same love life.

It would of been nice if she wrote the book which i loved and be engaged and getting ready to have a change.. being pregnant ok cause she 30 think of this the wrtier wanted it back in season 7 she would of been so young..

The nice thing wss the emily and Richard moments i did miss richard
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top