Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 03:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeah it was really disappointing. I feel like we can do away not having that episode at all.
Agreed!
Spoiler:

I'm still mad when I think of the HIMYM finale years later so I think that's still my number 1 most hated end to a show I followed. The Girls finale is up there though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I was planning to watch the show, but I heard that it was bad show.. I was like at least I'm glad that i never watch it..

It's not "bad", the characters are just very flawed let's just say! It became a bit of a guilty pleasure.
Kinky-Cousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team
Look Away, Look Away

^ I want to try, but I just can't.. Maybe in one day, I can..
and i'm f a l l i n g to the g r o u n d...

Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I've only watched 2 seasons of Girls. The first season was kind of disturbing for me and in the same entertaining. I dont know how to assess my feelings with Girls
Old 04-19-2017, 09:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Girls isn't for everyone plus it's lewd, it has lots of nudity & sex which at most times is not needed. Like what has been mentioned, it's become a guilty pleasure of mine (the way I watch UnREAL too). I only really like 2 characters, all the main characters I do not care for. Some of the writing is superb though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)
Agreed!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I'm still mad when I think of the HIMYM finale years later so I think that's still my number 1 most hated end to a show I followed. The Girls finale is up there though.
Same. I was actually late to watching HIMYM so I'm glad I didn't watch the show for 9 years only to get that finale but even so, I'm still as mad. I'm no Barney & Robin shipper nor am I a Robin & Ted shipper, but we stuck around to watch all those eps only to have one episode ruin it all?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

dw | dd | st | kh | 20 Years ⚡
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Same. I was actually late to watching HIMYM so I'm glad I didn't watch the show for 9 years only to get that finale but even so, I'm still as mad. I'm no Barney & Robin shipper nor am I a Robin & Ted shipper, but we stuck around to watch all those eps only to have one episode ruin it all?
I started watching while S6 was airing so not from the start, but I still spent a few years following it. I liked Robin and Barney partly because it's so rare for a childfree couple to be given a happy ending without changing their minds, but no, we couldn't have that could we. As for the mother, her send off was so casual that it felt harsh and cold. The ending could have worked if they never paired up Barney & Robin at all, ended the show sooner, gave us more reason to root for Ted/Robin, AND actually showed us Ted grieving over his dead wife. The ending felt depressing and like a bait-and-switch, I used to re-watch HIMYM a lot for easy light-hearted viewing but now I just don't want to knowing how it ends.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

I started watching while S6 was airing so not from the start, but I still spent a few years following it. I liked Robin and Barney partly because it's so rare for a childfree couple to be given a happy ending without changing their minds, but no, we couldn't have that could we. As for the mother, her send off was so casual that it felt harsh and cold. The ending could have worked if they never paired up Barney & Robin at all, ended the show sooner, gave us more reason to root for Ted/Robin, AND actually showed us Ted grieving over his dead wife. The ending felt depressing and like a bait-and-switch, I used to re-watch HIMYM a lot for easy light-hearted viewing but now I just don't want to knowing how it ends.
This. I hearted Barney and Robin so bad. They up and their alternate ending only made things slightly better. They mucked up any chance at a "How I Met Your Father".
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Greys anatomy. As years passed by I realise that it was only good during first 2 seasons.
ERussia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:28 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
All of this. And what I hate about it is, the show gave us false hope. Hope for Barney/Robin and hope for Ted/Tracy only to ruin it in that very last episode. I felt like I was cheated on or betrayed by a bf watching that finale.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

dw | dd | st | kh | 20 Years ⚡
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to love Ezra/Aria dont get me wrong, they're just not doing it for me anymore.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I used to love Ezra/Aria dont get me wrong, they're just not doing it for me anymore.
Especially since he cheated on national television. What,is Aria supposed to pretend it never happened?
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah please do not watch the finale of SWITCHED at birth it was horrible and Bay and Emmett fans got screwed over.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah please do not watch the finale of SWITCHED at birth it was horrible and Bay and Emmett fans got screwed over.
Awww sorry dear! I'm sorry you were disappointed.
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Moderator Support Team
Look Away, Look Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
I was sad since I was hoping that they end up together.. But sigh..
and i'm f a l l i n g to the g r o u n d...

Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Especially since he cheated on national television. What,is Aria supposed to pretend it never happened?
I haven't seen that ep. but I'm done. Jason is better at this point. Also Hanna/Caleb and spencer/toby not a fan of but I did hear Spencer/Toby still have some good scenes.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
All of this. And what I hate about it is, the show gave us false hope. Hope for Barney/Robin and hope for Ted/Tracy only to ruin it in that very last episode. I felt like I was cheated on or betrayed by a bf watching that finale.
This was the first ending of a show I followed that felt like a slap in the face. I have had shows break my heart, shows have sad/bittersweet endings, characters I love die, couples I loved not ending up together, but HIMYM felt like a betrayal. Not even because I loved it more than the other shows, but because this was a sitcom at heart that I watched as a feel good show. Some sad moments worked, like the death of Marshall's dad, but the ending was just an overload of sudden depressing horribleness to put two people back together that really shouldn't be.
Reply   Post New Thread