Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2017, 08:40 PM
  #1
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 316,750
Disappointed TV Fans #2: What just happened?

This thread is to talk/rant about shows that have let you down.

Please share your opinion on shows that disappointed you and why.
No spoilers and no bashing is allowed on this thread.
If someone dislikes a show, try to talk them in watching the show a little longer, and please respect each others opinions, Thanks everyone!



__________________

"I put my trust in you, a stranger.
Because I knew it was the best chance for my people, for all our people…
Now I'm asking you to trust in a stranger.
Because it's our best chance.”


dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 PM
  #2
Always Hope for Haylijah Endgame!!

 
always protect you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 224,165
Tftnt!
__________________
"With Hope. I want us to be happy."
"So we do that. Together....in jean shorts."
{Aidan ღ Sally} {Andy ღ Haley} {Arthur ღ Grace} {Elijah ღ Hayley} {Seth ღ Kate}
{Alex ღ Meredith} {Damon ღ Elena} {Dean ღ Jo} {Dylan ღ Kelly} {Eddie ღ Loren}
{Justin ღ Candace} {Killian ღ Emma}
always protect you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:19 AM
  #3
Moderator Support Team

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 44,009
TFTNT!
__________________
♪ Keep me where the light is
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:49 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Hero

 
fox24's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50,282
Gilmore girls revival it had its moments but they really regressed my otp
__________________
Leave the past and all it's scars,

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:24 PM
  #5
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 316,750
You're welcome everyone!

I don't watch GG but sad to know that the revival didn't live up to some of the fans' expectations.

I'm also a bit on the fence with Legends of Tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to watch S2 but I gave the show a chance because I like the genre and they said that they will tweak it. It's still the same but I'm sticking to it because of that mid-season finale. Oh boy. I'll decide until the S2 finale if I will continue to watch.
__________________

"I put my trust in you, a stranger.
Because I knew it was the best chance for my people, for all our people…
Now I'm asking you to trust in a stranger.
Because it's our best chance.”


dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:59 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Hero

 
fox24's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50,282
It's a good thing I didn't have high expectations but I am still a little sad
__________________
Leave the past and all it's scars,

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:54 PM
  #7
Loyal Fan
 
CloudDancer's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Gilmore girls revival it had its moments but they really regressed my otp
I wasn't too happy with it either. It was nice to see everyone together on screen again, but overall

If Netflix decides to make more/new Gilmore Girl episodes I won't be watching. On the bright side there are many other cool shows to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
You're welcome everyone!

I don't watch GG but sad to know that the revival didn't live up to some of the fans' expectations.

I'm also a bit on the fence with Legends of Tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to watch S2 but I gave the show a chance because I like the genre and they said that they will tweak it. It's still the same but I'm sticking to it because of that mid-season finale. Oh boy. I'll decide until the S2 finale if I will continue to watch.
I don't watch Legends of Tomorrow, but hopefully it will get better and you will decide to keep watching
CloudDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 01:27 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Hero

 
fox24's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50,282
I don't know if I'll be watching if there is more
__________________
Leave the past and all it's scars,

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:16 PM
  #9
Moderator Support Team
Gilmore the Gil-merrier

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 252,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It's a good thing I didn't have high expectations but I am still a little sad
I'm the same since I read everyone was like ugh, Rory, so I put so little expectations.. But I'm really surprise that the writers screw it over w/ her and other characters..
__________________
all that pain and misery
and loneliness
and it just made him kind...
amazing, don't you think?


Steph/credit: Si_Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:16 PM
  #10
Moderator Support Team

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 44,009
My issues with the GG reunion was the absolute demolition of Rory's character.

I did enjoy seeing Stars Hollow again and that all of the townspeople were still as quirky as ever.
__________________
♪ Keep me where the light is
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:01 PM
  #11
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 316,750
I'm sorry you all didn't enjoy the GG revival. Other than Rory's SL, were the other SLs enjoyable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDancer (View Post)
I don't watch Legends of Tomorrow, but hopefully it will get better and you will decide to keep watching
I really hope so. I like the genre and I expect them to deliver but the SLs are not so engaging. They need to step it up really.
__________________

"I put my trust in you, a stranger.
Because I knew it was the best chance for my people, for all our people…
Now I'm asking you to trust in a stranger.
Because it's our best chance.”


dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:04 PM
  #12
Fan Forum Hero

 
fox24's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 50,282
Emily had a good sl and even though I am not a LL shipper I did like the wedding. I also liked seeing Dean and was happy he had a happy ending
__________________
Leave the past and all it's scars,

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 PM
  #13
Supreme Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,869
Sherlock has me extremely disappointed. It has so much hype compared to Elementary,but Elementary is actually much better. Sherlock having a secret sister...just...no. Why,god,why?

The idea is absolutely ridiculous and not only did she fool Watson,she fooled Sherlock himself. It didn't even explain what her connection to the villain was and her motivation was garbled and nonsensical.

Shows run out of ideas, but there are some fandoms and things you don't mess with. Sherlock Holmes is one of them.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:05 PM
  #14
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 316,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Sherlock has me extremely disappointed. It has so much hype compared to Elementary,but Elementary is actually much better. Sherlock having a secret sister...just...no. Why,god,why?

The idea is absolutely ridiculous and not only did she fool Watson,she fooled Sherlock himself. It didn't even explain what her connection to the villain was and her motivation was garbled and nonsensical.
Tagging this just in case.

Spoiler:
__________________

"I put my trust in you, a stranger.
Because I knew it was the best chance for my people, for all our people…
Now I'm asking you to trust in a stranger.
Because it's our best chance.”


dw | dd | st | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:59 AM
  #15
Moderator Support Team

 
lizzybug57's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 44,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Emily had a good sl and even though I am not a LL shipper I did like the wedding. I also liked seeing Dean and was happy he had a happy ending
I concur about Emily's SL. I thought her's was spot-on. I liked the wedding for LL too.

I'm not really a Dean fan,but it was good he is happy.

I just felt that Rory's horrible SL was the forefront of everything going on in the episodes; so, it was hard to lost past.
__________________
♪ Keep me where the light is
lizzybug57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
television


Forum Affiliates
Agents of GUARD
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.