Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bree is okay when she's with her friends but with her family she is annoying.

Lynettes sons are SUCH BRATS. i wonder why they are that way?

I'm getting tired of Gaby's affair. She needs to break up her marriage or cut that divorce.

episode 5 was okay but not my favorite.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Bree she had her flaws but I felt for her the most. Gaby was my second favorite post john
Old 08-18-2015, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
Lynettes sons are SUCH BRATS. i wonder why they are that way?

I'm getting tired of Gaby's affair. She needs to break up her marriage or cut that divorce.

episode 5 was okay but not my favorite.
Her kids are crazy

That Gaby affair went on and on longer than anticipated. I only wished she put herself out of her misery by ending her marriage.
John was so nice to watch though

Hilarie and Kit board.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

gaby was my second favorite too but i dont like her that much right now in season 1. i hate that she puts up with carlos.

watched episode 5. i felt so bad for susan when mike basically said he didnt care if she went out with someone else. but it does make sense knowing that mike is involved in it all and doesnt want to hurt susan probably. the ending with the kiss was really cute though, i love that he came and picked her up when she was stranded.

the bree/zach friendship is so cute.

i have to say, i really dont like tom in this season because he doesnt appreicate/respect lynette for all that she does for the kids and the family.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, going out on a date with Susan after he has been shot in the stomach. That shows damn commitment
I think he truly loved her.

How does Brie manage to get her hair so damn neat!

I agree, Lynette doesn't get the respect and thoughtfulness from Tom that she deserves. She works so damn hard.

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think i watched up to episode 10 or so....

gaby and her affair is getting annoying.

i cant believe bree covered up andrew's hit and run! i wouldn't expect that from her at all.

poor lynette. her kids are horrible!

and mike is so secretive, i didnt blame susan getting upset. their make out was hot!
Old 08-29-2015, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Mike and Susan are a hot couple

You've gotta admit, the ladies storylines are juicy There is never a dull moment on Wisteria Lane.

Bree is very interesting in Season 2. A sense of vulnerability.

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

i watched 4 more episodes...

mike and susan are just so dang cute!

bree is a lot more tolerable then she was at the beginning.

lunettes stories with her kids are pretty hilarious.

i cant believe carlos swapped out gaby's birth control!
Old 09-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i watched 4 more episodes...

mike and susan are just so dang cute!

bree is a lot more tolerable then she was at the beginning.

lunettes stories with her kids are pretty hilarious.

i cant believe carlos swapped out gaby's birth control!
Mike and Susan have had many sweet scenes together.

I don't know how Lynette manages it all! She's a tough cookie.
Was pretty bad what Carlos did. Just proves how desperate he is to have a family of his own. Wow. I remember that episode. Was a good one

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

i like bree so mch more than rex now. rex had the affair and hes so wishy washy with her. bree has gotten better and at least she is trying with him. im ready for him to bite the dust. though her pill guy is a creepo.

i dont blame susan for breaking up with mike after finding out about his past. he seems shady, but i wish she would just trust her gut.

edie/susan bonding was AMAZING though, oh my god, i love edie this time around she is a cool/fun character.

lynette does some pretty awful things throughout the run of the show, especially to her husband, but i still like her because shes very relatable and her kids ARE brats so its understandable when she loses her mind.

gaby's SL bores me the most right now. her and carlos are just... meh. idk. not feeling it.

im not sure how long i am gonna rewatch. i dont think im gonna do the entire series. ill probably just do season 1 and season 2, btu if i am still enjoying it like i am now i might do 3 again as well. i cant remember what season 4 was really about. season 5 was the time jump. waht season did mike die and how many seasons did it have total? 9? i might just re read the recaps instead of watchign those last seasons again. or i might put the show on hold and go back to it later.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please

It was one of my favorites and still I love to rewatch some episodes when I see there's an episode on tv, they're still airing it in Austria though
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

^ Glad it's still airing for you! I've added you to the list Do you have a favorite character?

Quote:
i like bree so mch more than rex now. rex had the affair and hes so wishy washy with her. bree has gotten better and at least she is trying with him. im ready for him to bite the dust. though her pill guy is a creepo.

i dont blame susan for breaking up with mike after finding out about his past. he seems shady, but i wish she would just trust her gut.

lynette does some pretty awful things throughout the run of the show, especially to her husband, but i still like her because shes very relatable and her kids ARE brats so its understandable when she loses her mind.

im not sure how long i am gonna rewatch. i dont think im gonna do the entire series. ill probably just do season 1 and season 2, btu if i am still enjoying it like i am now i might do 3 again as well. i cant remember what season 4 was really about. season 5 was the time jump. waht season did mike die and how many seasons did it have total? 9? i might just re read the recaps instead of watchign those last seasons again. or i might put the show on hold and go back to it later.
Bree had her moments in the first season. Her good and bad moments, I think
Lynette's kids are brats. Her twin sons are so rebellious

Mike is pretty shady, yeah. Especially after he married Susan. Aww their wedding was gorgeous though!

Mike died in the last season, which is Season 8. I don't want to tell you too much incase I spoil it for you.

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i saw it when it aired. i just dont really remember all that happened.i do remember i got bored of the show in the last seasons though and i was pissed they killed mike.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well i saw it when it aired. i just dont really remember all that happened.i do remember i got bored of the show in the last seasons though and i was pissed they killed mike.
The last few seasons did get a bit boring. It was watchable and interesting at times but it was a little dull
Yep, definitely wrong to have killed off Mike.

Hilarie and Kit board.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

i finished the season! i dont remember it ending on such a cliffhanger but i cant wait to watch season 2.

lynettes storylines bore me the most, they just jump around so much and her kids are huge brats.

susan/mike were better near the end of the season but they still need to work things out. I didnt care for Susan's mom storyline. And I couldnt blame Edie for being upset wit her when Susan ended up going out with Mike. She knew Edie liked him.

Carlos forcing Gabby to sign the papers reminded me of how much i disliked him. He was too harsh with her. and tampering with her pills is not cool at all.

andrew is the biggest brat on the planet! and now with Rex dead. I felt so bad for Bree.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top