Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mike dies in the future in 2017. But it was still very tough I really liked that character. I didn`t like the idea on one hand ´cause like I said I liked the character but on the other hand you can`t undo it. Anyway: It was the worst dead on Wisteria Lane. Is that true that actress Teri Hatcher didn`t like it that they killed Mike?
Maybe that leap in time wasn`t such a good idea from the writers. What do you think guys?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 11-09-2013 at 08:16 AM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well mike wasn't my favorite. Character I found him dull post s1 but the writers did make me cry at his funeral
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

i hated mikes death but for me it was Edie to be honest. mike comes in close second tho

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I missed Edie after she was gone. But I missed Mike more. Maybe ´cause I`m a girl. I admit it Mike was very handsome.

Oh and I loved the scenes between Susan and Karl! These two always made me laugh Speaking of funny: I loved Mrs McCluskey! That woman is just awesome!
And my favoruite bad guy was Paul Young. He was fantastic. I was happy that he returned to Wisteria Lane in Season 7. Maybe I`m alone with that feeling but thats okay.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 12-19-2014 at 05:44 AM
Old 11-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol i am a girl too. i just thought Edie brought a dynamic to the show which changed a bit after she was gone. the banters the jealousy and everything. i loved that. but yes I hated that they made Mike die. I didnt really see the point in that.

Mrs Mc Clusky was awesome. I was very sad when i heard that the actress died just weeks after she died in the show

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Mike's death was the saddest, but I do admit that I missed Edie once she died. Her death was very sudden and it felt like a huge letdown.

Mrs McCluskey was a favorite of mine, she was hilarious!
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

me too. and i dont understand why they had to let both of them die

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Mrs McCluskey I kind of understand...to make a shocking and touching series finale, but Mike? Not so much. They just let him die for drama reasons imo. Susan has always been one of my favorite characters on the show, so it was so sad to see her go through this
Old 11-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes that i understand too. i mean it was ilke of she died and the baby was being born but i agree about mike

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Mrs McCluskey I kind of understand...to make a shocking and touching series finale, but Mike? Not so much. They just let him die for drama reasons imo. Susan has always been one of my favorite characters on the show, so it was so sad to see her go through this
I agree about Mike to. The only part of the final season I hated was him dying. It's like we went on the journey with Susan and she didn't get her happy ending. It just seemed it was done for drama's sake.
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:41 AM
Supreme Fan

I loved the rest of S8 though. The girls hiding that big secret was very well done, and made for some very funny moments, like Bree being so happy when she gets robbed from her car, lol. She nearly wanted to hug that thief.

What's the favorite seasons for you guys? For me, personally, I'd say season 2 or season 6. That said...I kind of loved every season, and each season had its ups and downs
Old 11-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

I loved season one. It was new, filled with so much mystery. It was more real, know plane crashes, no tornado's to drive the plot just pure character driven comedy and drama.

The thing that surprised me the most about the final season was Tom/Lynette. They were the couple I never really cared about and would be bored through most of there scenes but when they separated I was glad but then over time like them I wanted them to find there way back to one another. One of the most powerful scenes in the entire series is for me when Tom and Lynette are in the street and she drops the ice and just says you.
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly2790 (View Post)
I loved season one. It was new, filled with so much mystery. It was more real, know plane crashes, no tornado's to drive the plot just pure character driven comedy and drama.

The thing that surprised me the most about the final season was Tom/Lynette. They were the couple I never really cared about and would be bored through most of there scenes but when they separated I was glad but then over time like them I wanted them to find there way back to one another. One of the most powerful scenes in the entire series is for me when Tom and Lynette are in the street and she drops the ice and just says you.
Season 1 was definately a great season as it was still a new show, and everything felt fresh One of the best seasons.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt Susan ended up happy she's going to be a good grandmother and she had her memories with Mike. s8 was mixed for me I felt the girls should have came clean about the death and I didn't like the change in Orson character
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Season 6, Season 7, Season 2, Season 4 (the Tornado episode was awesome!), Season 1.
Season 5 was the weakest Season for me ´cause the secret was so obvious and that Dave was a little creepy IMO I didn`like him so much as the other bad guys. (but the 100th episode was very good) Paul Young was the best bad guy for me personally. I was happy that Paul Young returned in Season 7.
I watch Season 5 now on DVD and I hope I`m done soon and can start watching the amazing Season 6. And what I also didn`t like about Season 5 was that they killed Edie.
Yeah Orson was really mean to Bree in Season 8. Poor Bree. They should have killed Orson instead of Mike but it wouldn`t have been very dramatic.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top