Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2016, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Both actresses had fun shooting that scene
Thanks for sharing that

I started watching Season 3 couple days ago. Watched 12 already.
I was never a fan of Bree and Orson together. But the actor who played Orson did is job very well.
And do you remember the secret from Season 3 that one from Orson´s past?
Do you like Orson´s mother? I think she´s very refreshing
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it was a real girl fight and yes it's always so fun to watch. Definitely a great Gabi moment. She is quite funny in the show overall

Bree and Orson - hmmm not the best of couples but they had some great storylines. Oh you mean the secret about his ex partner? I'm not surprised that she accused him of murdering her at their wedding.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved it too
Yeah that story with Monique that was the secret of Season 3. Pretty creepy
I started Season 4 today. Watched the premiere episode with audio commentary. Loved it. I love such commentaries and its so nice to listen to them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

It was creepy about Monique but he was quite creepy in general.
I guess he loved Bree in his own way. I thought she deserved better though even though she had her flaws.

Oh what did you think of S4 Premiere?
Old 01-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah good old Orson I mean that actor was really good he played him well. But when Bree wanted to leave Orson and he rejected it I really started to dislike their relationship.
Anway: The season 4 premiere episode was really good. But the story from Lynette And yay for Susan (she was pregnant) so yeah mixed feelings.
I watched the tornado episode today and wow that was such a cool episode!
One of the best they ever did.
And I watched the one after the tornado episode and I loved it that Bree and Orson lived in Susans house for a while because Bree cooked for them and I understood why Susan and Julie wanted them to stay.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 06-17-2020 at 02:26 PM
Old 02-14-2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Almost done with rewatching. I`m in the middle of the 8th and finale season now.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

I'm happy that I can share my love for this show with you, we kept this thread alive I'm just sorry that I forgot to post

Yes, Lynette has suffered. I love how strong she is
Old 02-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem Love posting here too.
Lynette is really strong
Old 02-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
No problem Love posting here too.
Lynette is really strong
I can't believe nobody else is posting in this thread because it's such a strong show about female power
Old 02-16-2016, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah we´re the only people who post here.
I`m almost done with rewatching the show. Only five episodes left to watch.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

There's nowhere to really watch the show, commercial free....believe me, I'd be here posting if I could watch the show!
courtneybangelcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
There's nowhere to really watch the show, commercial free....believe me, I'd be here posting if I could watch the show!
Yeah it sucks
I'm hoping you could buy the dvd's

Betty - You've done well with the re-watch. I'll be starting on S5 rewatch soon!
Old 02-17-2016, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

^ Just curious, who is in your icon?

And yeah, I hope one day I can watch. I've seen the first 8 episodes and loved it, but then I had to stop for some reason and I've always wanted to continue. It was SO good. I seriously left it off on a cliffhanger too
courtneybangelcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
^ Just curious, who is in your icon?

And yeah, I hope one day I can watch. I've seen the first 8 episodes and loved it, but then I had to stop for some reason and I've always wanted to continue. It was SO good. I seriously left it off on a cliffhanger too
He is a Irish musician, in a band called The Wanted. Danny O'Donoghue

Oh god no, it's awful leaving a show on a cliffhanger. You must be dying to watch it
Old 02-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finished watching it. The last episode was so wonderful
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top