Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2004, 04:03 PM
New Fan

Degrassi website, Version 2.0

Join the Degrassi team when you get their. Just e-mail me your first name, last inital, e0mail, and fave Degrassi character. We also have Year-book, Gab of the week, pictures, links, and MORE

My e-mail: xexgirlfriendx@yahoo.com

freewebs.com/paigeandspinner/
Old 06-04-2004, 02:07 PM
New Fan

*bump*
Old 06-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Um I really don't know why noone else is replying to this thread. I absolutely love degrassi. and it finally came back with new episodes yesterday. The other day however I read in entertainment weekly that the n was not going to air the episode where manny finds out that she is pregnant and gets an abortion. Its a two parter,but fans have been protesting that it is not the message that they want to send to young teens.
LUCIUS: "Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy Walker. I fear for your safety before all others. And yes, I will dance with you on our wedding night."
Old 06-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Passionate Fan

There's already a Degrassi thread on this board.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top