Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Biznitch
*GASP* It's gonna be INTENSE.

I'm sorry I just had to do that.

Then Ashley will start complaining (what else is new) and Toby will try to calm her down saying but then JT will get mad at Toby for doing that. Then JT and Ashley will both leave, and on their way out they start talking, and decide to take comfort in each other.
100% Intense!

Yaaay. I like it. JT/Ashley=Sex on a stick. Especially since they both had Toby to teach them everything.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 07-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
100% Intense!

Yaaay. I like it. JT/Ashley=Sex on a stick. Especially since they both had Toby to teach them everything.

And Toby taught them a lot. He's into the kinky stuff if ya get my drift...

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 07-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And Toby taught them a lot. He's into the kinky stuff if ya get my drift...

Toby is a closet sex machine. But once JT and Ashley get through with him, we will see the wild side of The Toby.

Old 07-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Toby is a closet sex machine. But once JT and Ashley get through with him, we will see the wild side of The Toby.
He certainly is, we already know he's an expert on "nocturnal emissions." Toby is going to be a sexaholic by the end of season 4. He might even devirginize Kendra for fun.

Old 07-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He certainly is, we already know he's an expert on "nocturnal emissions." Toby is going to be a sexaholic by the end of season 4. He might even devirginize Kendra for fun.
He knows way too much about nocturnal emissions for the normal..14 years old, if that's how old they are. Yes, Kendra will be his little fun on the side. Then he can have fun with Hooker!Manny and Hooker!Hazel. And then he can trick Emma into sexual acts like Sebastian by being all "All I want is one kiss....noo, not on the lips...I want you to kiss me here..."

Old 07-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
He knows way too much about nocturnal emissions for the normal..14 years old, if that's how old they are. Yes, Kendra will be his little fun on the side. Then he can have fun with Hooker!Manny and Hooker!Hazel. And then he can trick Emma into sexual acts like Sebastian by being all "All I want is one kiss....noo, not on the lips...I want you to kiss me here..."
After he gets through all them, he'll move onto Miss Kwan too, Graduate-style. She'll teach him even more than he already knows. But he still won't feel complete, he doesn't know who the one is! So he'll go on a spiritual journey, trying to find himself, and eventually his true love.

Old 07-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
After he gets through all them, he'll move onto Miss Kwan too, Graduate-style. She'll teach him even more than he already knows. But he still won't feel complete, he doesn't know who the one is! So he'll go on a spiritual journey, trying to find himself, and eventually his true love.
Yes, he will find good times in Miss Kwan. After all of his sexual travels, he will be depressed because he can not find his true love. But he will eventually find his one, which is Paris Hilton. They will have romantic dinners and he'll sing to her. "Miss Hilton, you must be worth a trillion bucks!"

Old 07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yes, he will find good times in Miss Kwan. After all of his sexual travels, he will be depressed because he can not find his true love. But he will eventually find his one, which is Paris Hilton. They will have romantic dinners and he'll sing to her. "Miss Hilton, you must be worth a trillion bucks!"
Ooh I hope there's a sex tape.

We have ruined this once pure and wholesome thread.

Old 07-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ooh I hope there's a sex tape.

We have ruined this once pure and wholesome thread.
It can be called "I Have More Than One Night in Paris 'Cause She Is The One" and it will sell millions. But JT and Ashley will see it and begin to miss Toby and his unique positions.

Yes. We have.

Old 07-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It can be called "I Have More Than One Night in Paris 'Cause She Is The One" and it will sell millions. But JT and Ashley will see it and begin to miss Toby and his unique positions.

Yes. We have.
Ohh nice title. Then JT and Ashley will begin a relationship, but JT will dump Ashley because she's annoying, and Ashley will become a lesbian and start hitting on Liberty, while JT still pines after Toby and his expertise on nocturnal emissions.

I'm so proud.

Old 07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ohh nice title. Then JT and Ashley will begin a relationship, but JT will dump Ashley because she's annoying, and Ashley will become a lesbian and start hitting on Liberty, while JT still pines after Toby and his expertise on nocturnal emissions.

I'm so proud.
But Liberty (now known as Libz?) is happy with Towerz and she will not respond to Ashley's advances. JT will go to Toby's house and try to beg for his love but Toby won't have it because he's in love with Paris and JT will be devastated, but will find love in someone else. Who? Well, I don't know, but Mary does.

Old 07-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
But Liberty (now known as Libz?) is happy with Towerz and she will not respond to Ashley's advances. JT will go to Toby's house and try to beg for his love but Toby won't have it because he's in love with Paris and JT will be devastated, but will find love in someone else. Who? Well, I don't know, but Mary does.
JT will realize his one true love is a prostitute named Sadie who he met through Manny. But Ashley will still be all alone so she decides to plot a murder. She decides to kill...

Old 07-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Craig! cuz after all he did, she needed REAL revenge...but she will kill him in the dark and realise that it wasnt craig she shot but...
Old 07-07-2004, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by josie21612
Craig! cuz after all he did, she needed REAL revenge...but she will kill him in the dark and realise that it wasnt craig she shot but...
SEAN! She shot her gangsta, gangsta because Manny tipped Craig off because she LUUURVES him and he LUUUURVES her back. So after all that, sean is dead, Ashley is in jail, and Craig and Manny go off and have lots of sex and babies.

Old 07-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
SEAN! She shot her gangsta, gangsta because Manny tipped Craig off because she LUUURVES him and he LUUUURVES her back. So after all that, sean is dead, Ashley is in jail, and Craig and Manny go off and have lots of sex and babies.

but one of the babies is an alien!! and he has come to take someone from degrassi back to the home planet, that someone is....
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top