Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am still pushing for Craig/Terri. Is that bad?

Spinner has a tongue ring. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shizzle:
<STRONG>I am still pushing for Craig/Terri. Is that bad?
(</STRONG>
I can honestly see them together in the long-term. I think the idea was planted in my head watching "Tears Are Not Enough" and how Terri helped Craig cope.
Old 12-29-2003, 12:57 PM
New Fan

On a different note, I'm starting to like Emma more. It seemed in the first season that if anyone who didn't have the same views on something as she did, then she would call them wrong. She was also over-passionate about whatever she believed in. I'm glad they toned her down a bit.
Old 12-29-2003, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like Emma, and I did like Sean until he stole the computer. I can't believe he did that.

I want to see Ellie/Sean together though, I think that would be cute.

Manni was sweet until this season and now she's the new Paige except she's worse then Paige!
Old 12-29-2003, 06:06 PM
New Fan

does anyone else wonder about that pic with Sean, Jimmy, Craig, Spike, Snake, Ellie, Caitlyn,Joey, and Manny?
RFR is my guilty pleasure.
Old 12-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

The only thing I can think of is the grouping is based on who has the major storylines this season. Except for the addition of Jimmy, since he hasn't had much to do...unless that happens later in the season.
Old 12-29-2003, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys! I love Degrassi too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I started out thinking What in the world is this little kiddie show? Then I got addicted.

My fave character (since Season 1 even though she was all preppy, but I don't really mind preppy too much) is Ashley. But I liked her even more when she turned goth cauz I was like "wow!" She's being herself now! And then this season, I like her clothing and I understand why she changed again. She's probably trying to find a median and since she's no longer at odds with her friends she's more comfortable wearing light colors perhaps...or I'm wrong, which I probably am. She just seems like such a kewl person and she's artistic (like me). I'd think I'm most like her except not so serious (cauz I'm extremely goofy at times).

Craig USED to be my 2nd fave character, and I never really paid attention to Manny, except I thought she was pretty and she seemed like kewl person. I really loved he transformation into a primo beeyotch cauz it just made her more interesting, but I don't really like her that much (I DID kinda like her in holiday...KINDA, cauz she and Craig seemed sweet, which freaked me out cauz I love Ash and Craig). I just think that Ash and Craig were moving too fast they should have been given time to have a real relationship that we felt they really cared about each other. I don't think we were really given that much. (In season 2 their relationship seemed deeper than in season 3 when they were actually dating! Ahhh! At least to me, except when Craig wrote the song for her, that was probably the high point of their relationship). Newayz....gah....

I like Emma, she has strong morals and is passionate (occassionally a little too passionate, but she's aight). Spinner irritates me. Paige is much better, I like her. Marco is great, I like his storyline althought I really wanted him and Ellie to get together in the beginning, but its all good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Dylan seems kewl and nice, and I hope he and Marco get together. Jimmy...I'm apathetic about Jimmy really, but I liked what he did for Marco this season. Hazel, I'm kinda apathetic about her to, I never really liked either of them. Terri is kewl, I like her, I like when controversy happens, but I'm kinda disappointed that she might go back with Rick, she's too smart for that! JT is better lookin, but he still irritates me, and Toby...I'm apathetic about him. I've always liked Liberty for some reason and I'm hoping that some stuff will happen with her soon. Er...Sean...I'm angry with him, if I were Emma that day by the car when he was a jerk to her, I woulda slapped him or grabbed him and told him to listen to me. I wouldn't have just walked away and I don't understand why Emma did that, I bet she could slapped some sense into the idiot. Ellie is pretty kewl, I love her fashion sense, but I just couldn't imagine her cutting herself, she seems so well adjusted. Er...aright that's all for now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with most of what you said, Heaven. JT irritates me so much, but he is kind of funny. Kind of.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Heaven, I agree about JT, too. I just don't like how he's acting this season, abandoning his best friend like that. But I like him better with short hair.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T O B Y:
<STRONG>I didn't get to watch as much of the marathon as I would have liked, but some is better than none. This show's addictive.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yes it is. I actually watched the WHOLE marathon [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] w/o taping or nothing. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i stayed up till 6am on sat. night wathching S2. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by Shizzle:
<STRONG>Spinner has a tongue ring. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
he does?! in what ep can we see it? cause i haven't noticed, and i wanna see it! i do know he has a piercing in his ear i'm dying to get (not the cartilage, but the part next to the cheek -i don't remember the part's name [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]-) btw, why " [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]"?

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 12-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IsabelEvans83:
<STRONG>I like Emma, and I did like Sean until he stole the computer. I can't believe he did that.
</STRONG>
i couldn't believe it either. i know he was a "bad@$$" in the other town, defening a kid and all, and last season with the alcohol, but all the things he did had something to do with his anger, as a way to get it out of him (i'm not condoning it for ANY reason, btw). but stealing? and from emma's stepdad? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

i used to adore sean, he could do no wrong in my eyes, until he did. but i still hold out some kind of hope for my sean. my only wish is that ellie brings back the good in him, like emma did -even his bro noticed-.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 12-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
he does?! in what ep can we see it?
In "Against All Odds," where him and Marco were asleep and Marco accidently touches him and he throws a fit. There is a picture of it somewhere, I just can't find it. And the " [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]" is there because I hate guys with piercings.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:30 PM
New Fan

I'm slow in my moving over from the spoilers page to here.. but cut me some slack. I'm currently taping over the first season of degrassi from my tivo onto tape and I've noticed how thin Sean was in the first season. He's not by any means fat but he sure has bulked up a lot. Also, where do Jimmy and Ashley become a couple? I never really noticed, in family politics he walks her home and they hug but I assume they aren't dating then.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:38 PM
New Fan

Nevermind about the Ashley and Jimmy part, I just realized they're already together. I hate already formed couples in a new show, I like watching them get together.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Jimmy and Ashley were an established couple from the very beginning. I think it was said that they began dating in Grade 7.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top