Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I'll be able to make some screencaps on Sunday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T O B Y:
<STRONG>I must be like the only human alive who likes Craig and Manny. I hope it works out for them</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Babe, you KNOW you're not the only one! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl:
<STRONG>I liked Spinner more before this season. I actually shipped him and Terri the first two seasons. I've always been a little leery of Spinner/Paige b/c Spinner and Terri might have had their chance has Paige not interfered.</STRONG>
like they say: Great minds... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't really get why Terri is such good friends with Paige knowing what she did the day of the dance. I mean, getting her drunk? there's NO way Terri or even Ash would have thought it wasn't on purpose knowing how Paige was back then. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

i haven't been in this thread since it was on page 3! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited }{֤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 02-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Azuline for that article!!!
Thanks *Lizzie* for doing the screencaps!!!

I too am a Manny and Craig shipper. I want them together so bad! I am a Spinner/Paige because i think Terri needs someone better than Spinner. Paige and Spin balance each other out.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

YAY!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] there will be a season 4 of Degrassi:TNG!!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

That's great news! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone still ship Paige and JT? I used to think they would be a good couple, but JT is kind of a jerk now... well, anyway, I still think this picture from When Doves Cry is cute.

The-N put up lots of caps from Season 2 recently. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Just some pictures for us fans waiting for new episodes...

I actually liked them back in the day...but of course Marco had to get 'confused.' Damn you Marco. Just kidding, I love the idea of him and Dylan [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-15-2004, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

I finished all the caps for Should I Stay... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

They're now online at my album at Photobucket.

Images

To see them all, just keep changing the URL at the end from Image1 to Image2, etc. There are 110 in total. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

The movie that Miriam(Emma) was in tonight, "She's Too Young" was really good. Miriam was great in it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I Loved those caps!!!! thank you so much Lizzie!!!! I would say my favorites but it would bore ya'll! there are so many! how was Take on Me last night?? I don't want spoilers(thats what the spoiler board is for) just want to know if it was good.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for taking the time to make the caps, Lizzie. They're great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She's Too Young was pretty good. Miriam did an awesome job playing Dawn, who was the polar opposite of Emma. Now I'll be waiting for an episode of Degrassi where Emma loosens up and has a little fun...but hopefully not *that* much fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I also recognized Nick (Mike Erwin from Everwood) and Dawn's mother (Deborah O'Dell from Higher Ground). Good times.

We're almost on our third thread! I have been trying to think of a title but all I can think of is something I said a while back -- "Canadian melodrama at its finest." I suck at titles. Anyone have any other ideas?
Old 02-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ChicanaStyle:
<STRONG>The movie that Miriam(Emma) was in tonight, "She's Too Young" was really good. Miriam was great in it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Doh! Lol, I forgot all about it Alicia, thanks for reminding me though. I'm sure Lifetime will play the heck out of it so i'll catch it next time.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Does anyone know when it'll be airing again?

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 02-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

New thread Here