Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

sarzy: Don't worry, we won't let you down! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just watched a repeat of Accidents Will Happen Pt.1 on tv just now. Less than 24 hours till I get to see pt. 2!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 04:35 AM
New Fan

okay, sorry, i don't know if anyone knows this or not, and i don't feel like reading the entire thread, but do we know when the new episodes are airing in the U.S. on the n.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fitwig:
<STRONG>okay, sorry, i don't know if anyone knows this or not, and i don't feel like reading the entire thread, but do we know when the new episodes are airing in the U.S. on the n.</STRONG>
All we know is summer. My guess is sometime in June. I know its sad, we hate it too.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

That sucks for you guys. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>That sucks for you guys. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeah it does. but thats ok. I am on the spoilers board so i can find out what happens! lol... right now, I am irritated b/c none of the Canadians that are around have written a re-cap, and the Canadians that recapped last time aren't around. oh well... i'll live
Old 02-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Have you got a recap yet? If not, I could always do one for you.

ETA: If anyone wants them, I can make some caps for Should I stay or Should I Go?
Old 02-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ugh, I just read the journals on degrassi.tv, and I feel so bad for Manny. I mean, her decision is BIG (not sure if I am allowed to post it yet). And Emma's right, her body, her decision!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>Have you got a recap yet? If not, I could always do one for you.

ETA: If anyone wants them, I can make some caps for Should I stay or Should I Go?</STRONG>
got a few... thanks though!!!
Are you talking about Screencaps for SISOSIG? If so, I'd Love some! I Love looking at screencaps!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've never posted here before, but I watched the first part of that two-parter and I was only able to check on the second part here and there and I missed the end... What happened?
Old 02-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Double post. See below.

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if I can tell you here.

I don't wanna spoil all the non-Canadians. Just head on over to the spoiler board thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And yup, I was talking about screencaps for that ep!

And don't forget to vote for a Degrassi board!!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lizzie, I have a question. What will we do with a Degrassi board if we have problems posting on the Degrassi thread?? I suppose it would make it easier to pick different topics to talk about.
Don't get me wrong I want a Degrassi board badly!!! I was just wondering..
Old 02-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Miriam was mentioned in an article about Conan O'Brien visiting Toronto.

The only visible Canadian celebrity among the crowd was Miriam McDonald, who stars as Emma on Degrassi: The Next Generation.

"Apparently (O'Brien) watches Degrassi, so I was like 'Oh my God,"' said an enthused McDonald, 16.

The young actor was thrilled O'Brien would go out of his way to come to Canada, saying his presence was welcomed during an otherwise gloomy winter season.

"We got bad weather in the winter, but what can you do?"
Old 02-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that article Azuline. Miriam seems like shes a cool person from what we've seen of her outside the show.

And *Lizzie* any screencaps would be great, thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>Miriam was mentioned in an article about Conan O'Brien visiting Toronto.

The only visible Canadian celebrity among the crowd was Miriam McDonald, who stars as Emma on Degrassi: The Next Generation.

"Apparently (O'Brien) watches Degrassi, so I was like 'Oh my God,"' said an enthused McDonald, 16.

The young actor was thrilled O'Brien would go out of his way to come to Canada, saying his presence was welcomed during an otherwise gloomy winter season.

"We got bad weather in the winter, but what can you do?"
</STRONG>
Thanks for posting that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I cant wait until Monday when "She's Too Young" is on. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]