Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>

Well since there's no new episodes for a few days. How about...
~Who is your favorite character? why? and..
~What is your favorite episode? why?
I did this to my homeroom on .tv and they got usually answered and got talkitive. I can always put up my "things i noticed in tonight's reruns" post. lol.. i have tortured the spoilers thread with it a few times b/c we keep talking about old episodes. Its fun to look at Jake Epstein's facial expressions in season 2. He makes funny faces. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
ok. I'm leaving now. I talk too much.</STRONG>
My favorite character is Manny, I don't know why though. My favorite episodes would have to be When Doves Cry(?) and Tears Are Not Enough.
Quote:
Originally posted by zerocharismo:
<STRONG>

hehe, you did what i did on the spoilers thread lately: i accidently called toby ashley's kind-of "sister," and you called him "girlfriend-of-kendra.

is there something about toby that makes us do this?
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL, I'm still laughing over what you said. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Alicia
Old 02-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

When Doves Cry is probably my favorite episode, because it's the one that really got me sucked into tNG. I thought season one was alright, but I mainly watched it due to my love for the classic series. WDC and season two is when the show and the characters really started to come together, in my opinion.

So, since it was that episode that started my love for tNG, naturally my favorite characters would be Craig and Emma. (And Joey, but that goes without saying because, well, it's Joey.)

I also adore Pride, which really handled the Marco and Snake storylines well and was awesome all around. Also Shout, which gave Paige/Lauren a chance to shine.

By the way, since we're almost on our third thread, does anyone have ideas for a title?
Old 02-07-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure what our next title should be. I'll think about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

About the title... mabe something like "Cause the DVDs won't come out soon enough!" or something like that. I don't know!

AAH! I forgot about White Wedding! I love that episode. Mainly because I LOVE Sean/Emma.

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited portkey00 ]
Old 02-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

OK, I posted twice. So if a mod come come and delete it.... that would be great!

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited portkey00 ]
Old 02-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Now that it has been announced that The-N will be airing all 19 episodes of My So-Called Life Fridays nights at 8pm starting April 2nd, does that mean we'll have to wait for new episodes of Degrassi until August?
Old 02-07-2004, 05:12 PM
New Fan

i love degrassi!!!!!!

when is it comeing out on dvd? is it just the first season or all three????
Old 02-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

All THREE seasons of Degrassi:TNG are coming out sometime in the summer. The-N edited some of the episodes, so the would be "appropriate", but they won't be edited on the DVDs.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:27 PM
New Fan

thanks! that's so cool!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i wonder how much it'll cost, though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread *Ames*!

Not sure how much they'll cost, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Sheesh, this thread is dead. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

*Lizzie*, this thread DIED a long time ago.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

True, very true. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now we just have to figure out how to get it ALIVE again.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

heh, the only way to keep it alive is to have new episodes. which only canada gets them. guess we'll be dead for a while.

As for the favorite episodes, I think I like all of the hour-long ones. Most shows need that much time to really take an issue and solve it, like Ellie's cutting episode should have been longer. If that was an hour long, I probably would have liked it a lot more because they would have shown how she tried to hide it and how often she cut herself, etc. I agree with Azuline about When Doves Cry sucking me into the show. The first season was okay, but When Doves Cry was amazing. And White Wedding was great, probably because of my love for Shemma.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I agree. The hour long eps are the best since they get to explore the issue more deeply.

One day till a new ep!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry there is no way this thread can die, because I need it to keep my memories of Degrassi alive!

I say 'memories' because Degrassi is currently on hiatus in Australia, we havent even started the third season yet! Where I come from, Ash is still goth, Craig is just a sad, mixed up kid who's father just died, Sean aint no gangsta and Manny doesnt even have breasts yet!

It airs on the ABC, (Nothing like the U.S network) which has such a stockpile of teen Disney shows (Like Lizzie McGuire) that they kind of just chuck whatever they feel like airing on at random times. Right now they are showing old Zack Files epis in place of Degrassi, so at least I get my fill of Jake Epstein, even tho he's like 14, which is just sick for me to be watching at 26! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

So please people, do it for your old mate Sarzy, and keep talking all things Degrassi so I can live vicariously thru you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]