Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

There isn't a lot to talk about that has nothing to do with spoilers D:
Old 01-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've been watching DJH off and on during the past few weeks and I am so tempted to do comparisons between the old series and the new one. I enjoy making lists. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Some things just really stick out and I'm like, oh, they did that on DJH! Like Sean in general is very much like Rick, except for the being beat by his dad thing, which was Craig. Sean/Emma are definitely very Rick/Caitlin.

That was my attempt at starting some kind of discussion.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azuline:
<STRONG>I've been watching DJH off and on during the past few weeks and I am so tempted to do comparisons between the old series and the new one. I enjoy making lists. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Some things just really stick out and I'm like, oh, they did that on DJH! Like Sean in general is very much like Rick, except for the being beat by his dad thing, which was Craig. Sean/Emma are definitely very Rick/Caitlin.

That was my attempt at starting some kind of discussion.</STRONG>
you should make a comparison list! That'd be cool for me b/c I've neve seen the DJH or Degrassi High. For Shemmas, Them being Rick/Caitlin isn't good unless the story comes out different. Look who Caitlin's with!
On the spoilers board, we aren't really talking about spoilers b/c we've talked about all of them that can be talked about. The most recent discussion was Sean's Eminem clothes, and Liberty's 'red boots' in Wannabe!
I watched 'When Doves Cry' again last week. Jake Epstein is a good actor! Joey's car is Really nice.

Does anybody wonder about Joey's fedora? We haven't seen it since Mother/Child reunion, have we?
Old 01-30-2004, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I know I'm most likely the only one here that wants this, but I want Marco and Spinner to get together. I know it might possibly hurt Spinner's character, and Spinner [is presented to be] agressively straight. But what if he's just having issues with his own sexuality? Besides, if Marco and Spinner got together, Spinner could just be bisexual; he doesn't have to give up girls. The tension between the two is definitely there, IMO, and it makes me cackle. Yeah, I know, Marco has expressed that he finds Spinner kind of repulsive, but that can all be explained. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know Paige is with Spinner, but what if Paige just took a while to be single, and focus on herself?

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Infernal Doll ]
Old 01-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Infernal Doll:
<STRONG>I know I'm most likely the only one here that wants this, but I want Marco and Spinner to get together. I know it might possibly hurt Spinner's character, and Spinner [is presented to be] agressively straight. But what if he's just having issues with his own sexuality? Besides, if Marco and Spinner got together, Spinner could just be bisexual; he doesn't have to give up girls. The tension between the two is definitely there, IMO, and it makes me cackle. Yeah, I know, Marco has expressed that he finds Spinner kind of repulsive, but that can all be explained. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know Paige is with Spinner, but what if Paige just took a while to be single, and focus on herself?

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Infernal Doll ]</STRONG>
One of my friends said that too!!! I personally don't want anyone with Marco except Dylan! unless there is a new guy thats better, or Dylan does something bad.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>
Does anybody wonder about Joey's fedora? We haven't seen it since Mother/Child reunion, have we?</STRONG>
Craig wears it to the 80's dance in Girls Wanna Have Fun, but I don't remember seeing it since.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did someone post something about Miriam McDonald (emma) being on the Lifetime movie She's Too Young? Because if not, lol I just did!

She plays one of the friends of the main character. The guy who played Colin on Everwood is on the movie as well.

It comes on Monday, February 16th
Old 01-31-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see that Lifetime movie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the movie, She's Too Young looks really good. It'll be cool to see Miriam playing someone other than Emma. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Alicia
Old 01-31-2004, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, you know the guy who is in She's Too Young that was also in Everwood? Well he's in RFR too, he's a basketball player that talks to Ray sometimes. Can't wait to see the movie, it looks like it will be able to hold my attention

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope somebody here can help me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been looking at tons of site's trying to find out who sings the song "Just Jane" at the end of the White Wedding eppy and if the lyrics were anywhere. Does anybody know where I might find them or any info at all about the song? I know it's credited at the end of the eppy but crazy CTV and there half screen commercials durring credits makes it impossible for me to read the info. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks
~CB~
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-01-2004, 12:07 PM
New Fan

The credits at the end of White Wedding and the song Just Jane are:
Written by:
Laura Torno, Kurt Hagan, and Earl Torno
Performed By:
Christopher Rouse
Courtesy Of:
Sounds Fine by Me

But I don't know how helpful that'll be, lots of people have been looking for the song for download or lyrics and haven't come up with much luck -- it looks like it was written just for this one ep. Good luck though.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, i think that song was just for the White Wedding episode, but Degrassi.tv is supposed to be getting a new radio thing soon. It will have songs from episodes and the theme song. I'm not sure about the details but I think that is going to be coming sometime this month

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks very much for the info guys!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I guess if I want the lyrics I'll have to do it the hard way *sigh* Hopefully the song will pop up somewhere soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~CB~
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, hopefully the song will show up somewhere again soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm so happy! New ep of Degrassi tonight!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]