Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, TheIrish. I assumed it was because she kept going back to her family and trying to associate with them, and breaking the rules of grim-reaperism. I think he could've at least explained them better to her, though, and been more understanding.

But next week looks good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 08-12-2003: Message edited Infernal Doll ]
Old 08-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ohhh, add me too please.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Added you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 02:30 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelsPatience:
<STRONG>I really liked Ronnie, he was cute. I was sad that he only lasted the one episode. *sigh* Ah well...at least I get to see Mason in his british undies on Friday!! wooohoo! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah it would have been nice if they'd kept him around a while. It would be an awkward relationship. And yeah he was completely spaced but it would have been really nice to see what sort of mess that got George into.

Oh yeah .. and would have been really nice for them to acknowledge that George can SEE gravelings. I hate that they aren't exploring that.
Old 08-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jjt:
<STRONG>
Oh yeah .. and would have been really nice for them to acknowledge that George can SEE gravelings. I hate that they aren't exploring that.</STRONG>
They probably will later on... hopefully. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] They can't just let that go. I know that there's something special about George. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, how many more episodes are left this season?
Old 08-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Since i've only seen one episode, is it wrong or something for a Reaper to see the Gravelings? And when George stuck all those magazine clippings for her sister in a box, where does she think they come from?

List + Me = Would be nice. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

No, reapers can see gravelings. She's just fascinated by them and Ronnie could see them as well and so that's how he knew certain stuff about Georgia.

I don't like that new chick very much. Betty was much more entertaining. And yep...I'm watching the episodes via internet downloads since I don't get the channel...
Old 08-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Added you, Starzz. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
No, reapers can see gravelings. She's just fascinated by them and Ronnie could see them as well and so that's how he knew certain stuff about Georgia.
Actually, I believe reapers can only see gravelings out of the corners of their eyes. But George can see them head-on.

[ 08-12-2003: Message edited Infernal Doll ]
Old 08-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I think its just that all the other reapers ignore the Gravelings, not that they cant see them.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:41 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Infernal Doll:
<STRONG>

Actually, I believe reapers can only see gravelings out of the corners of their eyes. But George can see them head-on.

</STRONG>

That's the way I took it as well.

And the fact that Rube blew it off last ep .. figured that's why they threw in that line by Daisy saying Rube ignored things he couldn't explain.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jjt:
<STRONG>
And the fact that Rube blew it off last ep .. figured that's why they threw in that line by Daisy saying Rube ignored things he couldn't explain.</STRONG>
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Good point. Rube just doesn't seem like the type of guy who will admit to the others when he doesn't know something. He'll probably write to 'the mystery people' about it.

Hmmm, interesting. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TheIrish:
<STRONG>I thought Ronnie was humerous, and it was sad that George had to take his soul. But it shows how far she has come in just a few short episodes. A few weeks ago she probably would have complained to Rube and maybe not have done it.</STRONG>
That's what I thought. She's defintely learning and adjusting to this new "job".

Quote:
Originally posted by TheIrish:
<STRONG>I think its just that all the other reapers ignore the Gravelings, not that they cant see them.</STRONG>
That's what I thought originally. I mean, obviously all of the Reapers know of the gravelings and have probably all seen them but it's just George that choses to try to acknowledge them. And hence, she sees them everytime an "accident" occures.

icon by poordeadturtle
Old 09-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome back from the Dead every one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

as most of you know the first season of DLM
is now over...but will be back for Season 2 in

so what did every one think of the last ep?

I thought it was sweet, and could not have been better [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nat
Old 10-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know the song that they play a lot on the show. The one they play during the sad or emotional parts, mostly with George's family. It goes something like A-Ummm-Pa, I can feel your heartbreaking, A-Ummm-Pa.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:46 PM
Addicted Fan

God! This is so sad! FF was down when the final episodes were being shown. We couldn't ramble and argue about them like we used to. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by all-other-names-taken:
<STRONG>Does anyone know the song that they play a lot on the show. The one they play during the sad or emotional parts, mostly with George's family. It goes something like A-Ummm-Pa, I can feel your heartbreaking, A-Ummm-Pa.</STRONG>
That's what I'd like to know, because I really like that song. It's pretty catchy.

icon by poordeadturtle
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top